CD10 ..would love a buddy

I did, but my dip was a bit earlier then yours. My temp had gone back up and I had tested 3 days after the dip. So your dip is later then mine was. But really, that's such an impressive dip!! I'm going to be so sad if it's not what I hope it is!

happy new years ladies! we weren't going to do anything but a bunch of our friends stopped by and dragged us out! oh my did i feel like crap this morning!! finally starting to feel normal again. spotting has stopped! at least for today we'll see what tomorrow brings. that looks like an impressive dip! hopefully it keeps going up :)

Trying, I looked at your chart again, temp went up today! Ive got high hopes for you!

Hi all

I was fully expecting my temps to have gone down this morning...not sure what's going on!! I woke up with really dull cramps and had to take a couple of pain killers, felt very much like af cramps but i also have woken up with a terrible head cold and shivers.

How are you all doing, momma, cc any news ??

cc - what a relief to stop spotting for a bit, where are you in ur cycle ?

I had a head cold the week I got my bfp. Not the shivers, but I did read a lot of women got those. Thinking they were getting the flu. I'd say you could test tomorrow if your still wanting to. Or are you going to wait until af is due?

Hi

Really think af is on her way, bbs not sore and have a splitting headahe which is usual for me before af... so think i might hold out and see if she comes. Really thought this could be our month...oh well onwards to the next cycle..new year 12 new chances to catch that eggy !

Hope u doing ok...nearly 12 weeks !!!

12 weeks is still a bit off. Only just 9 weeks yesterday. Have been okay. Kinda been a hermit the last few days, finally out today with my DH and DD.

Winder where everyone else has been? Ita gotten so quiet in here!

yes it is quiet...maybe people busy over the holidays ??!!

Glad you doing OK and have managed to go out. Iam back at work tomorrow...end of the holidays for us !!

Yep, I'm back to regular(ish) routine tomorrow. I finally get to start back at work on a very part time basis the end of this week. So I'm quite pleased about that. Will still be doing the physio on off days.

Well, broke down and had to buy some maternity stuff. My jeans are just toooo tight these days and I just can't bring myself to wear them anymore. I've been living in sweats and PJs(part of the reason I wont leave the house much, lol) anywho, bought a pair of mat jeans that I actually like, which is difficult to find! A new shirt, and a belly band so I can try and wear my pre-pregnancy jeans a bit longer. Would be nice since maternity stuff is just so expensive and you only wear it for a little bit!! My MIL just told me that her work gets in a lot of maternity stuff(she works for the salvation army thrift store) so might pop in there and take a look too.

HI

That sounds a good idea to ask your MIL to look out for some mat clothes for you, it seems so much money to spend on clothes that you only wear for a little while. Mat clothes are really exoensive over here too, i remember just buying really big sizes !!

AFM - atill have really dull aches and all symptoms seem to have disappeared still... think af will be here either Thurs or Friday. We are going to my DH parent's Ruby wedding anniversary on Saturday so i reall hope AF is not too bad for that, it always seems to come at the wrong time for me!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day, I am off to work now ugghhh !!

Hi

Feeling so bleuugghh today, have such a weird feeling in my tummy, like cramps but it's constant, i thought they felt like af cramps but the ache just goes on and on and doesn't stop . I would have done a test today but the weather was so awful i couldn't face going out in the rain , i am also pretty sure its just my body gearing up for a horrendous AF !!

Hope everyone ok

I am feeling the same way! I have felt these light cramps for days now! Nothing has happened yet though! I hope I don't have a bad af....I have to get some teeth worked on Thursday and I have to be put to sleep! I should probably test before then just in case....

It's so annoying, i have taken pain killers and they still don't go !! Am also feeling really sick, but then i always feel like that before af !! grr I hate the way my body has such strong af symptoms !!

I think is a good idea to test before you go for ur teeth op, you never know what it might say ...fingers X for our BFPs

hey ladies! i'm on day 3 of no spotting :) so yea for that! i'm on cd 16 my temp took a HUGE dip today but i'm not sure what that's about, did an opk this afternoon and it was neg so i'm guessing it's not ovulation related.....hoping I O this month, but i doubt it. 2 weeks until my gyn appt! so that's exciting. glad to see your still doing great ttc! trying it almost looks like if your temps keep going up your ff might change your O date, hope you catch your eggy!

That is a huge dip CC, wonder what that's all about! Glad your appointment it getting closer! Wonder what he/she is going to say or do. I wonder if they will try clomid with you, because it just doesn't look like your ovulating.

I don't think FF would change Trying's O date. Only because she had her EWCM the day before her positive OPK and then the temp dip for O. I still think her dip the other day was because she's preggo! At least that's what I'm hoping!

That is a huge dip CC, wonder what that's all about! Glad your appointment it getting closer! Wonder what he/she is going to say or do. I wonder if they will try clomid with you, because it just doesn't look like your ovulating.

I don't think FF would change Trying's O date. Only because she had her EWCM the day before her positive OPK and then the temp dip for O. I still think her dip the other day was because she's preggo! At least that's what I'm hoping!

I hope so too! that would be so awesome if we had two bfp in our thread! i hope he does give me something. this is taking WAY to long. haha my oldest keep telling people were trying to get him a baby.........it's terrible. we don't want anyone to know were trying because it's taking so long....

Ah thanks ladies :hugs::hugs:

My temp has gone up again this morning but i do feel like i have the flu so maybe that accounts for the temps !! I usually have such strong af symptoms that is's so hard to know if i am feeling pg. I always feel sick with a headache before af and feel bloated, the only thing thats different this time is that my bbs are less sore.

Not sure whether to test or wait to see if AF turns up tomorrow !!

cc - not long to go now for your appointment, fingers X they can sort things out for you

Its very common to feel like your getting a cold or flu when your first pregnant. Im sorry, im terrible! I just keep thinking your preggo! Its up to you whether you want to wait. Can you wait another day to find out? Or would you rather just test and see?

Your temps are looking really good too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"