CD10 ..would love a buddy

think i will wait for tomorrow...i think the two frers that did on sat and sun which had white evaps have put me off testing !!!

your temps look great try! my temp went back up this morning but i kinda goofed, i was most the way asleep and i swore i heard my thermometer beep, but it didn't til i took it out, whoops :), so it might have been even higher. but who knows what that means i moved my fan, so we'll see what the next couple of days brings....

your temps are good too !!

I feel like af will come along any minute...in a way i just want it to come now so we can move on to next cycle !!

Fingers X for u !!

i hope i ovulate! day 4 of no spotting woohoo! i looked last month and i had nine days of no spotting so we'll see if i'm spotting again in 5!

Oh Trying!! I can't believe it was BFN! Honestly, based on your chart that is sooo surprising.

CC- your chart does look pretty good. Wonder if you did ovulate yesterday? That would be awesome!!

Well, i just took another test, cos there were two in a pack and i think i see a faint line ( when i hold to a light). It's an answer test that should be from first day of af...so could it be beginning of a BFP ???

I did have to take the test apart tho so could be another nasty evap !!!

PS just showed DH and he said its a white line...boo !!

Hey ladies.

I haven't been charting because I have an inection in my tooth so I have a fever and that I think, would mess up my chart! I am nervous though because if I did ovulate last week and caught my egg....I drank quite a bit for New Years and I just have two xrays of my teeth and I have been taking antibiotics and pain meds for a couple of days. Kind of hope I am not pg so I do any harm....honestly don't think I am but Im not sure if I should test early or wait another week....

momma you know what they say you can drink until you see pink! some painkillers and antibiotics are fine for ttc! I really hope I did O yesterday I have my bases covered for bd'ing! Feeling weird today though....which is odd. my bb's itch like crazy! chekced my cm and cp and it was watery.....so maybe i will O this month! :)

lol thanks cc! I know I am just being paranoid as usual :)

Fingers X'ed for you cc!!

I am TTC going on 14 months- waiting on AF- BFN today- anyone want to buddy up?

Hi! What CD or dpo are you? You can definitely join in with all of us! Are you trying for your 1st?

I think it all sounds really good CC, with your chart and all! Of course it happens the month your going to see the FS! Just glad it sounds like you are/did O!

Oh Momma, I'm so sorry to hear you've been having a tough time. I don't think you should worry too much though. I drank one weekend before I found out I was pregnant with my DD years back and it didn't affect her. Sometimes some things just can't be helped.

Trying...men can be so silly and clueless when it comes to lines! My dh assumes that for it to be positive it needed to be as dark as the control line. What a :dohh: Soooo I hope your af stays away and that it IS the start of your bfp!!!

I am trying for my first. I am 23DPO. I'm waiting for AF--got a BFN today and still no AF. I ovulated really early this past cycle--2nd cycle of Clomid (50mg) starting my 3rd on day 5.

welcome LUV, and GL! have you guys done any testing, are you temping, opking? hopefully we can get a lucky thread going. DH checked my when got home and he said it's super soft! so fx it is ovulating, we managed to get a bd in before supper :) so hopfully that's all it'll take cuz i'm out of preseed and conceive plus! and i know right i can't beleive i may finally be ovulating two weeks before i see the gyn, go figure! hopefully it'll be my bfp

Hi ladies

Welcome luv and gl !!

Help...this might be TMI but I have extremely watery cm, so much that it feels as tho af had come. Am i oving again ??? I am so confused !!

cc - fingers crossed u are oving and great timing for bding . It would be great if this was our lucky thread !!

momma - hope u doing ok

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

No, watery cm doesn't always mean your Oing again. I've gotten it before my af showed up, I've gotten it after I've O'd, and I had it for about 3 weeks(including the week before) I got my bfp. So it can mean anything. That's why it's not so good to go by your cm. I've even had ewcm since becoming pregnant! lol

Af is due today for you isn't it trying? I really hope it stays away!! Your temp is still staying up there! Can't wait to see what happens!

It sounds like your Oing CC!!! That's soooo exciting! Have you got any OPKs kicking around? Or maybe run to the dollar store and get one. See what it says! I hope you are!

hi

thanks ttc ...yes af either due today or tomorrow, just gotta wait and see !!

Morning ladies!

I can't wait to see if you really got your bfp try!

I am in the same boat. I got the really watery cm yesterday too! Since I am not sure when I ovulated, TTC is right it could mean anything. I am going to start temping again tomorrow morning since I have been on antibiotics. So excited to see where I am at lol. I was in a funk for a little bit there but I am in a better mood lately which is good.

Welcome Luv! and GL! Keep us updated on your progress.

temp went up again this morning! not to much but enough. i think i really did O! we'll have to wait a couple more days to confirm. i really hope you figure it out try, and hoping it's a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->