CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hello all :)

Im so sorry about being MIA :( needed a break, I should have explained before I left, but I knew Id end up changing my mind, it all just started getting on top of me, so I have had a while of no temps, OPK's or nothing, its been hard to say the least!!

I was gettin a bit obsessed with the whole TTC thing and the pressure was not good for me or OH...but I think I have had enough time off now so planning getting back into temps tomorrow, I dont even know what DPO I am or even if I Ov'd but the break was good. I have even sold my CBFM, OPKS will do as the CBFM sticks are so expensive and OPK's do the same job

Anyway I hope yous are all doing great im off to catch up on how everybodys doing nice bit of reading for me :)

:dust:

Thank you is good to be back :) missed you all :hugs:

Ive missed a lot!! Too much to post on i would be here all night and tomor morning, but sounds like everyone doing good :)

Especially Try!! your charts looking excellent fx'd for you :)

Well..no new news to report. This is a bit TMI but all day I have felt like af coming and when i checked just watery cm. I don't normally get that but all other signs point to af. Have a headache and the cramps have started up again so it might come in the night or tomorrow...just feel more af than pg !!

fingers crossed cc and momma have both ov...

snd - i know exactly what you mean about ttc being super stressful and i can totally understand why u took a break. Although we haven't been trying that long i am beginning to feel stressed about why things are not working out !!

Oh well, i am sure we will all catch those eggys very soon, and in the mean time we can come on here and share symptoms etc...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

try do you think it's possible your body set up to O and never did, and you ovulated later??? I really hope you get your bfp! and even if i don't i'd just be happy to O! Welcome back SND we've missed you :)

Welcome back Snd!! I understand needing the break. I took a mini one back in October/November and it did me some good to be honest. I had a much more relaxed approach to everything the month of november and I ended up getting my bfp. Guess my body was just needing a bit less stress put on it.

Yea, I've heard the CBFM sticks aren't cheap! How was your holidays?

I was back to work today. First time since I hurt myself the beginning of October, was nice to be back, but holy jeezzz am I tired now! lol Am heading off for a nap shortly. This is going to take some getting used to. I forgot what it's like to work while pregnant, lol

glad you had a good day back at work, hopefully it starts being less trying on you! how many days a week you working now?

So I've been experiencing nausea for the past 3.5 weeks---AF was expected yesterday and no sign today. I try not to get my hopes up but I called the doctor today to see if there is a chance it could be my clomid but she said definitely not. I took a test yesterday morning and it was a BFN but she told me to wait a week and test again. Maybe it was too soon---but how else can I explain this constant nausea?

3.5 weeks of nasuea... How long ago did you ovulate? Yea, would definitely wait a few more days. Sorry, did you say you temp or not? We looove looking at charts around here! lol

CC- Yea, it's just getting back into the routine of not being able to rest whenever I want to, lol And the fact that I work in the morning. When I was pregnant with DD, I worked afternoons/evenings, so it was a lot easier on me to be honest. Have thought if it gets too tough, I may ask someone to switch their shifts with me for a few months. 6am start time is just tooooo early right now :rofl:

Ohhh CC!! You got your crosshairs!!! You O'd this month!!!! :happydance::happydance: I hope you guys did it!!

I did like my first month on clomid- but my temps are irregular and always low so I stopped. I am actually 25 DPO- I O'd really early this cycle which was odd- and that's when my nausea started. My nose is also VERY runny and have been treated for a sinus infection, but it's still here.

Huh, that's interesting. Has your doctor talked about sending you for a blood test to see if your pregnant?

I'm going to my primary care dr on Monday---my first day back at school is tomorrow and couldn't go so I'll have to wait until Monday :( just nervous until then.

Well i think you should ask for a blood test. 25dpo is a loong time i think when your on clomid. Mind you, i only know a little bit about it.

Do you normally have long cycles?

no- not normally. I usually have like 26-27 day cycles. I ovulated so early this time which I thought was weird. I had my progesterone checked on day 21 and I was only at 4.9 so I just thought for sure that meant I wouldn't be preg.---can I still have low progesterone and be pregnant?

Im really not sure to be honest. What day did you ovulate on? Its possible that you implanted late too and that could explain low progesterone on cd 21

hi ladies

well my temps went down this morning so think that's me out. Also, clearblue tracking calendar says af should come today. Im ok just thinking about when ov will be for next cycle !!

luv - i would get a blood test, best way for dr to find out what's going on

ttc - i found it so hard working when pg with both of mine. It was even harder with my second cos my son was so little. Just try to get plenty of rest when you are home ( i know, easier said than done !!)

cc- yes, i agree that my body geared up for ov and then didn't. I still think i ov much earlier because so this cycle i will use opk from day 11 so to catch the egg !! It's great news you get ur crosshairs...fingers crossed !!

Oh boo Try! I am sorry she got you!

I had some weird things go on last night. Probably doesn't have anything to do with anything but I got really bad foot and leg cramps last night! I also felt kind of nauseous too. Probably because I ate so much though! My DH took me out to dinner last night and it was SUPER good. I was just thinking that I used to get horrible leg cramps when I was pg with my DD. But I am going to try and not read into things like that! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->