CD10 ..would love a buddy

sorry af came try! at least there's no more waiting lol. I didn't get my crosshairs :( I slept TERRIBLE last night, and had horrible cramps! I think it would have been high enough to get crosshairs, but i dunno. i woke up at 4 and 5 and i temped at 5 but fell asleep before it finished had a hard time getting back to sleep. tempted at 6ish and it was 96.96, and tempted again at 7 and it was 97.25. so i dunno which one to use i was thinking about using the 97.25 and minusing 1 for sleeping in, that way it's just in the middle of both, and marking sleep deprived??

Thanks everyone, was horrible just going away and not saying anything but I didnt want to be tempted to change my mind as I defo needed the break, and if I had stayed on here I would have had the POAS urge seeing everybody testing for Ov ect.

Sorry AF came try, that looked like such a promising dip :( onwards to this cycle..maybe it will lucky for us all.

Tcc, I got soooo super tired in my last PG just wanted to sleep all the time. Hope it passes for you soon.

CC the dip you had on cd16 does look like a Ov dip, fingers x'd it was!

Hi Luv and Welcome, I would agree that blood test is the way to go, hope you get the result you are looking for.

Momma f'd for you also and that these are little early signs for you :)

Hope 2012 is the year for us all, that online phychic said I was going to in Jan, lets see if she is right.

lots of :dust:

cc maybe try the https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php and fix your temp using that?

Thanks Snd! I really hope 2012 is an amazing year for all of us too!

I am just mad that I don't know when or if I O'ed really....I know that dip could mean that I O'ed but could it also have been an implantation dip? or does it need to be more drastic? Ugh, oh well. I will wait a little longer to POAS lol

snd what online psychic did you get that online reading form? I got a free one from cheri22, and told me a boy in jan, but i think she's full of bs!

i can't tell without more temps momma! i have my fx for you :)

I know lol. I really need to start temping again! I am not sure what the dips or anything means or if your temp stays up or whatever.

Hi ladies
Well AF is here with a vengance and i feel really :sick:

momma - i know what you mean about the temping thing, i have only really got my head around doing it every day

I hope you are having some early symptoms !!

Yeah, I guess I will just have to wait and see :)

I have been having some increased cm though....it's clear and stick/slimey (sorry). I don't think I usually get that before my af.....

you can take a course it's like 25 min to teach you what everything means momma. and you can always ask us :)

ok here's how i understand it. when you have a dip you have a drop in estrogen and the rise is an increase in progesterone. when you ovulate your body is decreasing in estrogen and rising in progesterone. and the increase in progesterone is what keeps your temps above the coverline. and if your temps keep increasing for more than 18 consistant days it's an 80% chance on pregnancy!

The estrogen thing...I know if after you've Ovulated, it's not uncommon to actually had a dip between 3-5 days and it's because of an estrogen surge too. I had to look it up at one point.

But yea, what CC said sounds right. Unfortunately to get a decent understanding of what's "normal" for your body temp wise, you have to start temping right from when af stops to when it starts and be consistent about it the best you can.

Trying- I can't believe af came!!! Booooo!! I'm so gutted for you! I really thought you had it this month. Well up and on to next cycle!

CC- Your chart has it's dashed crosshairs. I think they're only dashed because of the info you have down for you cervix. Probably confused it a bit. But it does look like you O'd this cycle!! Exciting!

Snd-- Yea, I was pretty tired with my last one too. The difference is, I worked afternoons and didn't have a 4 yr old to chase after, so I got to sleep whenever I wasn't at work. Was great!! Some how, the first pregnancy is always the best. Can JUST focus on yourself.

We told DD the other night about the baby. Well, I think she'd been picking things up the smart little girl. When I picked her up from daycare the other evening, she was patting my tummy and saying baby. Totally took me by surprise! So DH and I decided we'd tell her the best you can a 4 year old, that night. She's super excited, but, only as excited as a LO can get really.

awe how sweet! my boys are begging for a baby sister or brother, they have been for a while now. my youngest is infatuated with babies! last weekend we went out with friends and he told them we were trying to make him a brother or sister. we've never told him we were trying we just told him we would think about it haha. I'm so nervous and anxious to see what my temps will bring over the next couple days, i hope i caught my eggy i've been feeling funny so i'm wondering if it's not just cuz i'm finally ovulating or what! so it's totally weird if i finally did ovulate on cd 16 and have a normal 14 day lf i would be at a 30 day cycle wich is totally normal for me! i dunno how it can go from to crazy to back to normal with no inbetween???

Aww, your boys sound sweet! My DD is totally in love with babies too. she will literally drop whatever she is doing if there is a baby in the room and be there for a while. Its so cute. Hoping she will be like that with this one.

I think it would be great if you've ovulated! There's no real reason why our cycles go all wonky and then normal again. Mine was 39-42 days and then shortened itself the month i got pg. If i hadnt caught the egg then it would have been a 32 day cycle and heck I was just excited about that! Lol

hi ladies

cc - i really hope u did ov this time. It does sound like you are having some early symptoms, keep temping !!

ttc - Ah your DD sounds so sweet , i bet she will be so excited to have a little bro or sis to play with !!

momma - i am not really that sure about temping either but have picked things up as i go along !!

We are going to my DH parents' 40th wedding anniversary tonight at a really posh hotel , just wish i felt a bit better !!

Have a good day, afternoon, evening everyone !!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Try I hope you have a great time! I hope I get a good temp in the morning. Need to get to bed if I'm going to get 4 hours before my reg temp time lol

Ok ladies....AF was expected Wednesday....I'm experiencing very light bleeding that is really dark...kind of like dried blood. Im usually very heavy having to change every 5-6 hours but this isn't even enough to wear anything but a liner. I've been experiencing symptoms like runny nose very tired, breats hurt, and nausea...what do y'all think? Could I possibly be pregnant? I tested Wednesday and it was BFN but perhaps it was too early?

I know if it was me, I'd probably test again today. And if bfn, then I would wait another week, see how the bleeding goes. If its brown it means old blood. If thats all it does, I'd go see your doctor in a week? After testing again in a week of course lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->