CD10 ..would love a buddy

HI ladies

Had a lovely evening last night and was the designated driver so no hangover this morning ...YAY !!

Luv - i would test again today just to see !!

Can't wait to start testing again with opk and wish af was over !!

Any news from anyone else ??

Morning, was up really late so I tempted late, actually I did get up and temp just fell asleep before I entered it lol. So temp is not right but it is the usual amount of sleep

Couldn't bring myself to test last night---I'm enjoying the "hope" of a BFP but I think I'm going to test again in the morning---since they say that's the best time to test. I'm going to the dr tomorrow for blood work so we'll see! Thank you ladies!

Good luck with the doctors tomorrow! I hope you get some good news tomorrow, update us as soon as you can!

Temps look good CC- definitely looks like you O'd! Hope you caught the egg this time!

Hope af goes away soon Trying.

Afm-been feeling okay. Exhausted though. Caved and had DH get me some chocolate cake this afternoon. Feeling sick now. I think from the cake. First prenatal appointment is tomorrow. Post ponded it from last week so dh could be there. So am looking forward to it. Going to see about an early scan and something to help with the exhaustion.

Ok so I just couldn't get it out of my mind so I tested but BFN. Still no AF completely-- just the irregular dark bleeding for like a day. I've been super nauseous and extremely tired. Now my breasts are tender and heavy---I just keep thinking I'm pregnant is that crazy?

thanks i hope so to ttc. i think my body is playing terrible tricks on me. my stomach is tender, like when i lean up against my sink it's almost sore or like an uncomfortable pressure? and sometimes i get a shooting pain through my bb's and my cervix is still high and soft (but i dunno what that means). lol

Is your cervix open or closed?

Wonder what's going on. It's really odd about the soreness though. I looked at your chart and af isn't due for about a week still. Could just be post O symptoms. I used to get them too.

That really sucks about the bfn Luv!!! But that doesn't mean anything. I'd make sure with a blood test before you rule yourself out! What was it like last cycle on the clomid? Anything similar?

I can't really tell if it's open or closed but it's def still soft. We're still biding to cover our bases

Hello Ladies!

Finally started temping again and my temp was 96.80...not sure what that means since I didn't temp for a while. I know that I will take it every day this week so I can see how my body works lol. I think I might try taking those progesterone pills the doc prescribed this month since it doesn't look like I caught my egg.......

hi yas

CC, It was jenny I got the reading from, think its a pile of rubbish too lol, was fun at the time but thats all, looking at your chart it certainly looks like you did Ov :)

Try Hope you feel better saoon and the :witch: dissapears!

Ttc, awe I bet your DD was over the moon with the news, my DD is mad about baby's too

Momma, you will get used to it, once you get the hang of temping every morning the rest will all fall into place, and you will get to know things

Luv, sorry for your BFN but dont give up yet, I find that once the :witch: comes then my sore BBs go away straight away, your still having sore BBs..I hope you get your BFP :)

Well I was holding a little 3 day old baby today :) he was sooo cute and tiny..He was 8lb 6 but soooo small, my eldest daughter was only 5lb 6!

Made me a little sad tooo though as my due date is coming up on 28th feb :( but maybe ill get my BFP before...heres hoping :)

:dust:

GL momma! hope you catch your eggy this month. temp went super high this morning so not sure what that means, i'm terrible at this haha

Hi ladies

cc - im hoping the high temp is a sign for BFP !!! everything crossed for you !

momma - i have found temping much easier as time goes on, i kept forgetting at first but now its the first thing i do !!

SND - How lovely to be holding a newborn, im not surprised it made you feel a bit sad tho :hugs::hugs:you will get ur BFP !!!!

AFM - well AF is fading slightly, felt quite rubbish over the weekend, so it will be a relief to get rid !! Thinking we migh =t bd on day 10, 12, 14 16 18 and 20. I think we have been waiting for positive on opk and need to bd a bit more either side !!

thanks ladies! i really think i did O this month, now just to wait to see if i can get a bfp! i', not really positive this month just because we havent had any luck whatsoever since ttc, with barely ovulating and all, but who knows maybe this is it!

Yea, you without a doubt O'd this cycle CC! I really hope that your appointment with the FS will be pointless for you guys!

I love the way newborn babes smell! So sorry your hurting though Snd. My SIL is starting to dread March as that would have been her EDD.

Momma, just keep temping! It will get easier

Afm, round ligament pain today for sure! Well assume thats what it is and hoping its not a UTI. Mind you, I dont know what one of those would feel like. This only hurts when i move around and is more on the side of my stomach, which Ive read is my round ligament. Off for ky appointment this afternnon. Hoping to be able to hear baby but not expecting it. Couldnt hear DD til 13-14 weeks. And hoping to finagle an early scan lol but not counting on it

GL TTC! let us know how it goes! sorry your ligaments are hurting, hopefully it gets better. feeling pretty normal here, so i'm not sure if it's a bad sign or not. hoping for the best!

I felt totally normal after I O'd before my bfp. Everyone is different. Some get symptoms early and some(like me) get nothing until after their bfp. Ive got everything crossed for you CC!

And thanks...dont think the ligament pain with be disappearing for too long if it does. As baby grows, the muscles have to stretch.

it just sucks that I only ovulate once every 2 months :( hopefully these meds will help. I am still having these light cramps on and off though. Ugh probably means a really bad af!! lol

I felt fine with both my boys, so I was kinda hoping i'd have some symptoms and get a girl :) I'm kinda worried it'll be painful when i finally get pregnant i've had 2 c-sections before and with the stretching and growing i think it'll hurt.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->