CD10 ..would love a buddy

Yea, I had a c-section with DD, so not as many as you CC, but I can say tgat I am finding Ive got aome pains where I didnt have my DD, and they are near my scar so Im guessing thats what it is. How was healing from a second c-section? Im leaning more towards another one. scheduled this time of course lol

I had an emergency c-section with my DD. I am going to try and do a vaginal birth with the next one.

CC - No we didn't really talk about why my cycle was so off. It took a long time to even have a period and then it was just every 2 months after that.

When i came off birth control my cycles were 39-42 days long. So once ever month and a half.

Yea, im not totally ruling out trying for a vaginal. But the first time i failed to progess. I had 6 inductions, the put me on the drip and broke my water and I was only able to get to 1 1/2 cms. So not sure if I want to go through all that again and end up with a c-section anyways.

I also had a reaction to the epidural(my bp and dd's heartrate dropped suddenly)

So ive actually not been thinking about the birth too much. Gives me anxiety lol

My baby's heartrate dropped suddenly too and that is why I had the emergency c-section. They think that the umbilical cord was skinny and my DD collapsed it when she moved around. I was completely knocked out for her birth. It was not fun and I just want to try and have a vaginal birth this next time lol. I was actually progressing well too.

ummmm....lets see what i can remember lol. it was definately more painful than the first. i was fine after about 3 days with the first, was only in the hospital 2 days and home, so i would say after a week i felt totally fine. with the second i was still only in the hospital 2 days but it took me a good 2-3 weeks to feel back to normal, but it didn't help i had a two year old running around so i was doing more activity than with my first!

i had a c section with my ds cos I didn't labour AT ALL !! then we chose to have a planned c section with dd cos i didn't want the stress of another emergency c section. It was lovely the second time and really stress free and great because i could organise my mum to have ds whilst we were in hospital.

GL with your appointment

Well appointment was cancelled. My doctor got called to the hospital because a baby was ready to come. So cant be mad about that. Am reschedules for tomorrow at 3:20 instead.

AWWWW! i was so excited to hear how it wait, i guess it'll have to wait til tomorrow :)

Yea, we were both pretty disappointed. Branden was definitely disappointed because he thought he'd have to miss it, but we worked it out

well thats awesome you guys got it worked out, my temps being weird took another dip this morning, so i'm not sure what to expect for the rest of the week. I was going to test friday but i'm not sure if i should now or not?

It could be for any reason really to be honest. Could be an estrogen surge, could be implantation dip. If it's an implantation dip, I'd wait until friday to test for sure.

How are you feeling?

Okay ladies. I have had ALOT of ewcm these last two days. I don't ever remember having this much! (sorry tmi) but my temp seems to be staying the same....

It's so hard to say because we don't know where in your cycle you are. It's definitely possible that your Oing. So I'd get some BDing in over the next 3-4 days just to be sure.

I've read some women get ewcm after ovulation too, and I know personally I got some ewcm after I got my bfp. But I would definitely get some BDing just to cover your butt!!

haha. I though for sure I already O'ed but I guess that would explain the light cramps and the ewcm too. Looks like Im going to be bding tonight LOL.

We actually have been bding every other day for the past week so hopefully I can keep doing that and cover my butt! :D

i'm feeling fine honestly, just feeling a little tired, and been having a back ache for a few days, no nausea no bb hurting, no nothing, so we'll just see how my temps go the next few days. yea i thought maybe i'd test thurday, but friday for sure. AHHHH i dunno what to do, ugh. i'm just nervous we didn't do it enough or right or i didn't O good enough to get a bfp this month. and there was a thread about the chinese gender calander and everyone says it's right for them and if i conceived it says a boy, which i would be ok with but i really want a girl this time for my dh. sorry i'm just freaking out for nothing!

i agree with ttc momma! we have been doing every other day to momma just to make sure our bases are covered incase i did try to O and didn't and then did later on. so get to bd'ing! :)

CC - it would be really awesome if we get out bfp's whithin the same month! Hopefully all of our bding has paid off lol.

Fingers X'ed for you when you test on Friday!

fingers x for both u ladies , it sounding good for both of you !! let us know if you decide to test !!!

I hope you guys get you bfp soon!

So I've been taking pictures every couple weeks of my tummy. Took some today and I'm kinda looking huge! Like I'm 5 months not 10 weeks! I know it's got to all be bloat, but I think my uterus has come up out of my pelvis already. Here's a picture!

Attachments

• 10w2days1.jpg
    10w2days1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79