CD10 ..would love a buddy

Well, it went, lol

Sending me for a battery of blood work as usual. Was hoping to skip it since I had blood work done at my pre-conception appointment, but nope she wants it done.
She wants me on a higher dose of folic acid. She says she doesn't think normal prenatals have enough in them. So she wants me on 5mg. My prenatals says 1000mcg. Not sure how that computes to mg. Will have to look it up.
She's sending me for an ultrasound. She's super nice and gives her patients the option, where as they never used to. She thinks it's beneficial to have one done to confirm dates. So they sent off my referral today and hopefully should hear from the U/S clinic tomorrow or the next day. Doesn't usually take long to get in with them, so I imagine I will have had it done before my next appointment in 2 weeks. I have to get my pregnancy physical done and she will try for the heart beat then. She didn't even bother today. Said she doesn't like to try before 12 weeks just to avoid too much worry.

Annnd of course my DH got into a bit of a....awkward conversation with her on his thoughts about c-sections. He doesn't like them and doesn't want me to have one. Eya, was kinda uncomfortable and I tried to end the discussion. I don't want to talk about it until we've seen the OB in May and can make an informed decision.

She also gave me a prescription for Diclectin for my nausea. I didn't even realize I was able to get any because I'm not actually throwing up. But hey, anything that will help at this point!

OH that's SO exciting! so happy to hear you get a scan, can't wait for pics of the little bean :) i'm so excited for you sounds like you have an amazing dr! still trying to decide to test tomorrow thru sun or just wait and test fri and then sunday. i have a bunch of tests that i've never gotten to use. i have like 6 frers and 2 or 3 answer tests and two walmart 88 cent ones. i feel a little crazy with that many hpt's laying around lol

LOL you shouldn't feel so bad! Lots of women order the online ones and get them in bulk. Like 100 a time kind of bulk, lol

Personally, if it was implantation that dip your temp, you won't get a positive for a few days. Needs time to produce enough HCG. So friday is probably your best bet. I know it's hard to wait though!! lol

I just can't imagine anything you have picking it up any earlier. The Answer are apparently not as sensitive as the FRER though. I was at least 11 dpo when I got an indisputable faint line on my FRER.

TTC - that is all very good, your doctor sounds very thorough and great that you will get an scan !!

cc - let us know when you decide to test, it might be worth leaving it for a day or so to let HCG levels rise. Fingers X tho and let us know as soon as you test !!!

Im glad you had your appt TCC and that you get to get an ultrasound!!

Okay ladies, I have a question.....I didn't get to BD last night because I fell asleep. I was so tired I couldn't even keep my eyes open lol. But I am sad because that means I may have missed my chance to catch my eggy :( Oh well, on to bding tomorrow! But could it be possible that my dip from implantation? or do my other temps not fit that and I am being too hopeful? lol

Anyway, I had alot of ewcm this morning again. It's like every time I go to the bathroom, there is more! It is crazy. I have never had anything like it before. And since I fell asleep on the couch lol I didn't get to temp until I was already up and moving around. My temp was 97.63. which is higher than it normally is but that was probably because I was moving around and I took it a little later.

I am also still having the very light cramps. Do you think it is because I am ovulating? I wonder why I have been having them for over a week?

Also, this is weird but I have been soooo clumsy these last few days! I mean I can't do anything without dropping something, knocking something over, spilling stuff or tripping! I might have to go get myself checked out lol even my DH and my co-workers have commented on it lol

i'm not sure for lack of temps, but i would bd just in case. and you can be very clumsy being pregnant. i was horrible with my first. i couldn't hold on to anything lol. i think i am going to wait to test, my temp went down again this morning, so i'm thinking its not a good sign for a bfp :( but we'll see what the next couple days temps bring.

lol I was really clumsy with my first so I was just hoping. lol I guess we can wait and see. If it was implantation dip, then I should be able to test today because that would be 2 weeks....but I am going to wait a couple of days. Should I include that temp in my chart? it was def higher and I don't want to throw anything off.

anyway, I know its hard to tell because I haven't been temping regularly yet. I am def going to bd tonight just in case!

Yea, I would bd just in case Momma.

Your temp didnt drop below cover CC, so thats still good. Definitley wait and see what they do over the next few days

hi ladies

feeling really down today about the whole TTC business, i am probably just hormonal and hopefully will feel better about things soon.

cc- i think u are still in with a chance, hopefully temps will rise again tom. I was also clumsy with my two so could be a good sign

momma- let us know when you test, it would be lovely if we had more BFPs !!

SND - you doing ok ? are you back to temping etc or just leaving it to mother nature. I have read that not temping can relieve stress around TTC, I may stop in a couple of months and just see what happens !!

i know how your feeling try, i'm feeling the same way right now. i feel like i need a break for a while, but at the same time i feel like i'm missing my chance! i dunno what to do. so i totally thought af was starting today or like i was spotting but it was just cm, which isn't normal but other than that everything is normal with me.

Okay ladies, got my bding in yesterday so hopefully that was it! lol

I had some really weird pains in my bb's yesterday night though. It was weird. It was like a stabbing/burning pain around my nipples...it hurt lol. then it just kind of ached a little and went away. Then this morning I woke up and they are a little sore which could be because I O'd or something but it was not my normal feelings, ya know.

But I think I am going to try and wait until the 30th because that is when af is supposed to come so that way if I caught my egg now or I did before, I will know for sure on the 30th!

i think i will in the morning, and if bfn i'll just wait til my gyn appt!

i dunno if i can even bring myself to test! maybe it's better just not knowing?? ugh so anxious and scared i would probably miss the pee stick if i tried to use it :) not very impressed by my temp this morning, yes it's higher but not where i think it should be. keep your fx for me!

Ugh, I am still having these light cramps! Do you usually get these cramps a week before you ovulate and then continue them after? It's getting kind of annoying lol. Never had them for so long during O'ing before.

i'm still having cramping, it hasn't really stopped, and neither has the backache so i'm not much help!

CC- I will post my chart when I go home later today. My temp dipped and then took a few days to go back up, but it was up and down a bit period. Wasnt really indicitive of pregnancy to be honest. So I wouldnt be too worried! It didnt go down anymore and thats a good thing!

Im not sure about the cramps. I didnt notice any cramping until the day i got my bfp and then it more started the day after. Now its almost every day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->