CD10 ..would love a buddy

BUT! Every women is different. Lots of women cramp before their bfps. I was just weird and had no symptoms until after

Ya, I know that every woman is different and even every cycle can be different! So I won't read into anything just yet. I am def going to wait to test until later so I don't get a bfn and get disappointed.

oooooh i'm excited for you to post your chart, and see how it compairs to mine. not feeling well today

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/378ba7

Here's the link. Let me know if it works!

your temps look amazing for pregnancy! ours don't look to far off if you overlay them together they kinda go in the same pattern, my temps are just lower. if mine peaks tomorrow like yours did, i'll def test!

I am a little more pumped up for this 2ww then I was before. Not sure why but I will take it! I wasn't doing much for a while there...like temping, using OPKs or anything like that but now I want to! Couldn't be more tired though. I feel like I could fall asleep on the drive home!

haha momma, i feel the same way if i could sleep 20 hrs a day i would lately!

Lol Im at. Point where Im exhausted no matter how much sleep I get, so I just try to get at least 8hrs at night and have an hour nap during the day. Even though Im exhausted all the time, I wpuldnt be able to sleep all the time, just keep waking up lol

Yea, but compared to some of my previous charts, it wasnt anything special. Rose slowly and the when it dipped down a bit there, it took a couple days to go back up. I dont know, I look at it and dint think 'pregancy chart'. Ive seen better ones!

yea i'm not sure what to think, i'm interested to see what my temp will do tomorrow and decide if i'm going to test or not tomorrow.

Ugh we got a lot of snow overnight here! the roads weren't very good.

Anyway, I am not feeling too good this morning :( I am feeling a little sick to my stomach and of course really tired even though I got like 8 hours of sleep lol.

Let us know cc if you are going to test!!

hope you get to feeling better momma! My temp was higher than it was yesterday, so like i promise I tested.........BFN, i thought i saw the hint of a line on the frer but i had dh look and said he didn't see anything. but i took a test from the clinic today (more sensitive), and i'll maybe test again at lunch. I dunno i'm not feeling very positive today. i'm on 10 dpo today.

HI ladies

momma and CC - let us know if you decide to test, it sounds like you both have loads of promising symptoms !!

TTC - I hope the tired bit passes quickly for you and you feel more energised soon !

AFM - AF is nearly on her way out and i am beginning to feel a lot better

Think we will start bding on Mon and hopefully every other day until the following wednesday. Maybe this time we will catch the eggy

GL Try!! I really hope you catch that eggy!!

CC - since you are only 10dpo you might not get that bfp yet! I would wait a couple of days to test again. Maybe Monday or Tuesday?

Hey Ladies

CC- I just looked at your chart, and yea, I think I agree about waiting a few more days to be honest. That coukd have been your dip just the other day and it wouldnt give you enough time to build up enough hcg. I always thought the tests from the clinic were less sensitive?
Momma, hope everything is going okay!

Glad to hear af is on its way out trying!!

Afm- ended up getting the flu. Not fun for sure. Hope Im feeling betting by tomorrow as its my very good friends wedding and I dont want to miss it.

Ugh! I hate getting sick. Especially when you are pregnant!

Everything is goig pretty well. My temp is still up a little bit so I am not sure if that is a good sign yet lol.

In some good news though, I lost 5 lbs! which is crazy because I have felt so huge lately.

so sorry your sick ttc! hope you get to feeling better. yea for higher temps momma, when you testing? try i go to lunch in 45 min i'll let you know then!

CC - I am going to try and wait to test for a while. Hopefully closer to the 30th when af "should" be due but with my cycles who knows! If I start to feel any symptoms or something than I will maybe test earlier.

tested at lunch, and it looks bfn :( but wasn't fmu, and only 10 dpo, or 9 depending on which temp i use for my 1dpo, (i have two temps for some reason lol). so i think i'll make a deal with myself. if my temps go up i'll test, if they go down or stay the same i won't test. but no matter what i'll test tuesday morning before my gyn appt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->