CD10 ..would love a buddy

oh and last time i O'd my lf was only 11 days so i should really know if af isn't here within the next two days. af is due sunday according to FF

:dust::dust::dust:

sounds like you need to wait for a couple of days to test...10 dpo is really early. Hopefully ur temps will stay up and you wil get that BFP !!!

oh that wait is so awful!!! I HATE IT lol

I don't know how I am going to wait as long as I should/need to!

yea, i'm gonna wait heart was a little heavy after the bfn.......but i guess i'm still in for now

I found that TWW really hard last cycle and its taken a lot for me to get positive about this one. It is just so frustrating !!

I think you should defo wait and let the HCG build up 10dpo is really soon to test !!

AFM - well, nearly at the stage where i can start to use opk again, 3 more days. Because i think i ov earlier last cycle we are going to bd cd 10, 12, 14 - 20...if we can !!!my poor DH won't know whats up Lol s !!

GL ladies and keep us posted of any results !!

Morning ladies!

Remembered to take my temp this morning lol. It was 97.33 which means it stayed up a little which is good. How long after O is it supposed to stay up?

hey ladies! hope your having a good weekend! i've been pretty busy and away from the computer. temp went up a little this morning tested and BFN pretty sure i'm out for the month. but my lf is a day longer than the last time i O'd. still no spotting or anything guess we just wait and see what tues brings

GL cc!! Fingers X'ed for you!

I have a good feeling about this cycle for me. Dont know why but hopefully it works out! My bb's are sore which they were with my last pgs so might be a good sign! Or that af is on her way...no matter, we can just again next month then lol.

momma - hope that is a good sign for you. how many dpo are you ?

AFM - going to begin the bding tonight and then every other day...see if that works. Gotta try everything now !!

Try - See that's the thing. I am not sure what dpo I am....there were 2 times that it could have been so I don't know. I didn't do the opks this time or anything. And so I really don't know when af is supposed to get here either. So I am just going to try and wait it out to see what happens. I think I am going to try and test next Friday unless I really believe that I am pg or af comes lol.

My chart says that I O'ed just 3 days ago. I am pretty sure I O'ed before that. That would suck if I didn't though because we haven't bd'ed in a couple of days! :( Oh I don't know. I guess I might just be having leftover O'ing pains....

momma- i think all you can is wait...by Friday you should be able to test and be well past both possible ov times. Don't forget sperm can live for up to 7 days so even if you did ov the second time the sperm might still have been ok !! Fingers crossed for you .

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just had a look at ur chart and it looks like you bd before both dips, looks like ur covered !!

thanks momma but i don't think i'm going to get a bfp :( i would figure at 12 dpo i would at least have a line of some sort by now. I hope this is your month momma fx for yoU!

Im sorry cc :( but then again you never know!

Thanks guys for making me feel better lol. I hope this is the month for me too! And Try - I didn't even put on there all of the times we bd'ed! I kept forgetting so there are some more in there too! lol

its ok momma, i'm going to see my gyn tomorrow for a yearly and talk about our ttc problems. so maybe he'll have some answers for me!

momma - great i soooo hope you ur BFP !!

cc - ur not out until that witch gets you ! I hope ur appointment goes well it will be interesting if they have any advice ..,

i hope he at least have something to say! well see i'm kinda nervous for my appt. I hope he doesn't just brush me off and think i'm crazy! and if he does i will stab him in the eye! lol i'm sure he'll at least try something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->