• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD10 ..would love a buddy

aferrell7185 - We can certainly be your buddies! :) Im sorry that you are going through a tough time but it does help to come here and talk to these ladies!

try4kid3 - I know, I am trying to keep my chin up! I really can't be upset if I don't get my BFP because we haven't been seriously trying very long but it would be amazing :D

i've been trying a while too, and it does seem to get harder as the time goes by, were just going to take it easy and when it happens, it happens for us! I have two beautiful boys already, so a third baby would be a blessing so were ready to wait until god thinks it's time to give us another.

Hi and welcome aferrell !!

I am the same as the other ladies and will feel blessed if it works out for a third time. I'm not really sure why it hasn't happened for me as easily as my previous two children, but I am over 30 now so maybe that's a factor ? who knows !! We will just keep trying and see how it goes.

Where are you in your cycle ?

i dunno if it's your age i'm 26 and got preg with both my boys the first month (my oldest was one time no condom) so i figured it would be just as easy this time around. i haven't been on any bc or altered my lifestyle any and we've been trying since my cycle in june got over, with nothing! i think i had a chemical in aug but nothing to confirm it with just a very heavy painful af, which i'm usually heavy 2 days and pretty light the rest with little to no cramping

Try4kid3 -- thanks for the welcome.. I wish everyone the best of luck and I have been so happy that I found this website, it has helped reading some of everyone's stories.. :)

I am 23 and I only have one daughter and I had her when I was 20. We weren't trying but we weren't preventing that pregnancy so I am not 100% sure how long it took. Like I mentioned, I did have a miscarriage in June at 6 weeks and we weren't trying. I hope that doesn't affect or change my chances now....

yes my periods are the same !! I was 26 when i had my first and 28 when i had my second and not really altered my lifestyle since then ... except gaining some weight...haha !!! hopefully we will all get lucky soon !!

aferrell7185 - We can certainly be your buddies! :) Im sorry that you are going through a tough time but it does help to come here and talk to these ladies!

try4kid3 - I know, I am trying to keep my chin up! I really can't be upset if I don't get my BFP because we haven't been seriously trying very long but it would be amazing :D

Thanks for the welcome momma43009 I need all the buddies I can get.... Thanks again

Try4kid3 - set at date to test an I'm with ya :dance:

Ferrel - welcome and good luck :) it's always good to have people to chat with I've found this site very helpful :dust:

Momma - I know it's hard but try notto read too much on the Internet, I done that last month was at the pc constantly and it causes more stress than good

I am the same have 2 girls age 15 and 7 I'm 35, my girls were conseived with no problem. Trying for 3rd for 8months not using opk,s or temping anything like that..had MC in Aug..I find using temp,opk and cbfm is helping me get used to my cycles and get to know my body...and I enjoy seeing it change day by day

:dust:

Have to hang in there everyone and look at it as WHEN and not IF it happens, we will all have our BFP's soon xxx

Snd011

I agree, using the Clearblue ovulation sticks were amazing as now I know when I will have LH surge. I will defo use them again !!

I am thinking of testing on Sunday !! Which could be 7dpo, which might be early, but if i am completely honest i will have defo have the urge to test then.

Have you had any symptoms ? I don't think i have any at the moment !!

Have a look at this site - https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php#results

It gives you the percentage of results at every dpo

I will prob test ealy but im going to try and hold off as it causes lots of stress found that out last month, and getting a bfn puts you down and at that stage its more than likley a false bfn

:dust:

My husband and I tried on the 10/14 and the next morning I took a OPK for the first time and it was + for ov so I was excited about that. We didn't get to try again though so I am hoping because we tried on the right day....I thought I had some symptoms at 3dpo but I know that is too early....

Now I have some symptoms but they could be from AF coming....

Snd---I feel the exact same way about the OPKs,temping and checking my Cm. It's helped me a lot, and has gotten me to get to know my body. Things I never knew about myself and how it works. I think it's kinda nice to understand why I feel so crabby a certain time of the month or what not. Learning is never a bad thing!

aFerrell---Welcome!! This site has been heaps of help for me! And tons of awesome ladies, like these ones!! Sorry if I missed it, but where are you in your cycle? Have a testing date set?

Momma-- Step away from Google!! lol Try not to worry yourself too much. There seems to be ladies on here who have gotten every symptom in the book and ended up pg, and then there's ladies who haven't gotten ANY symptoms and ended up PG. So you just never know! And like Snd said..it's not IF, it's WHEN we get out BFP's!!

Cckarting--so sorry your AF showed up! Keep positive! Next month WILL be your month!

Trying--it sure sounds like you O'd to me! I'd take the day with the spotting as the day you O'd. Did you say you used OPKs?

And yep, I had said I was going to test on saturday. I'm contemplating a bit earlier, but I'm afraid to, lol
I had that VERY weird burning/warm sensation last night over my left ovary/uterus side, and then some VERY mild cramping around the top of my uterus today. So there's a part of me that doesn't want to wait for my IC's to come in tomorrow or thursday. But I'm only 7 dpo right now. And IF that was implantation last night, then I'd need a few more days I'd think. Bah, who knows. My temp did go back up today. Again to the highest temp I've had. And my breasts have been a touch...sensitive/tingley...weird.

This is only our 4th month or 3rd cycle, so I'm not going to get to down on myself if it doesn't happen this time around. There will always be next month. You guys are very right, in that god will send a baby to us when the time is right.

its ok i really was ready for af to show, hoping for a bfp but ready for something to happen! i was on cd 48 with no end in sight! so at least i can start new this month!

Momma hope you caught that egg it only takes once!!

Ttcinbc - it also helps pass the time too. Glad I found out all about it as had no idea temps could tell you when u O

I have no symptoms but I didn't with any of my other pregnancy's

I think I am just going to relax and let things happen. I really want to test early but I don't think I am going to until at least Friday. Even if I get a bfn I will try again a couple of days later just to be sure :)

It won't be the end of the world if it doesn't happen this month! I just can't wait to see if any of you ladies have that bfp coming up :)

its ok i really was ready for af to show, hoping for a bfp but ready for something to happen! i was on cd 48 with no end in sight! so at least i can start new this month!

Ugh, yea the longer cycles suck! Mine seems to be staying at around 39-41 days. The last cycle was reaaally hard because I guess I was expecting my body to go back to its pre-BCP ways of about 30 days. And it wasn't, and I kept getting BFN's, so when it did show up..boy was I relived! I was also having TONS of symptoms that cycle too. But obviously it was just the BC leaving my system. This month is 100x better. No crazy Chelci as my DH so lovingly called me for about 2 months :rofl:
So feeling like this has been my first true and normal cycle since coming off BC, but the cycle seems to still be long. But hey, I'll take 40 days over an either really short or really long cycle!

Are you going to do anything different this cycle or just the same?

:dust::dust:

Night ladies, it sounds weird but i like going to bed because it means i can tick off another dpo !!

Fingers crossed for all !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->