CD10 ..would love a buddy

Haha cc that was funny! No, I don't think he will think your crazy! I am sure he will have some suggestions.

I just can't wait for everyone to get their bfps! Whether its this cycle, the next or ten from now...it will happen! :)

And ladies, let me tell you, my bb's are pretty sore so if I am not pg I am in for a real bad af!! God, they are sore and feel so heavy. I slept without a bra on last night and it was so uncomfortable. I will not be doing that again lol!!!

Momma- just keep temping. FF could change your O date if it feels things change with more data. It's done it to me before. I would definitely wait until friday to test too. That sounds like a good day

CC- your temp is still looking good. I really do hope you still get your bfp, but at the very least, I hope the doctor will be able to give you some good advice tomorrow! In fact, MAKE HIM! lol Don't leave until you feel like you've gotten some sort of answer or direction or next step. You have to be firm with some of these doctors. You know your body best, he/she does not.

Trying, I really hope this cycle is it for you! Last cycle looked so promising!

AFM- been feeling pretty good sickness wise. Pills are doing their job and I'm eating pretty good again. I have my moments of course. Last night we went for Chinese and it just tasted off to me, DH said it was just me and it tasted fine, lol

Am still of course exhausted. Am working at 2:30 today, so will be heading for a short nap after this post.
First Ultrasound is tomorrow! very excited and VERY nervous!!! There is a small part of me that is expecting to hear the worst news tomorrow. I don't know why. I guess because it's so rampant on this site and because my SIL had a mmc back in aug/sept. So makes me nervous. Anyways, trying to think positive!

Hope your all doing well!

I was actually going to try and wait until next week sometime but I don't think it would hurt to test this Friday and see what happens.

TTC - your appt will be great! and the picture of your baby will be so reassuring for you. Try and post the picture if you can so we can see!!

can't wait to hear about your appt tomorrow ttc! so excited for you! I am going to test in the am regardless of my temps just to have something to tell my dr. kinda nervous still bfn's only taken two but it's enough but my back is still killing me. it would be the only "symptom i have" but it's never been this achy, it's my lower back by my hips. bb's don't hurt, not sick, nothing. going to print my charts off for the dr tomorrow.

TTC - ur appointment will be amazinf and having that first ultrasound...so exciting !!!Gl and try not to worry :hugs::hugs:

TTC - GL with your appt today!!

Ugh, ladies. I am so beat today. I actually fell asleep earlier than usual last night but I tossed and turned and fell back asleep in the most uncomfortable positions so I didn't feel like I slept at all :(

AND lol my bb's hurt a little worse than they did yesterday :( not such a good morning

sore bbs could be a good sign...and the tiredness..ohh fingers crossed momma

I am REALLY trying not to read into my "symptoms" lol but it's really hard!!

I had these sore and heavy feeling bb's with both my other pg's. But maybe it's just really bad pms symptoms lol. I am also feeling sick to my stomach at times....but I was told I have seasonal allergies and that might cause that I guess. And the tiredness, maybe that is a pms symptom too lol! So I can pretty much explain away all of these things so I just have to wait and see!

It's so hard not to symptom spot. I did that this last cycle and all i got was a horrible AF i think thats why i got so down cos i really felt like i was having symptoms. Yep i suppose waiting and seeing is all we can do and coming on here of course...its good to talk !!

Me too! But I won't let myself think too much about it until I test on Friday lol.

cc - did you have your appt yet?

I'm there now, gown on just waiting for the dr to come in. Af got me right as I got here :(

im a real mood right now. Just down, ya know. Now I am convinced all the things wrong with me is just pms lol. It is annoying. I just want to stop thinking about it....

hey momma i felt exactly the same ...try to think about something else ?? I know it's really hard I watched a lot of films to try and take my mind off of everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->