CD10 ..would love a buddy

I gotta do something lol. I am just talking myself out of thinking that I am. I am really trying not to think about it. I haven't even told my DH that I might be....although he might have figured it out when I keep saying how bad my bb's hurt! lol

Hope your appointment goes well CC! And sorry af came! Looks like you had a normal length cycle this time. 29 days! So that's good at least.

I know it's hard not to think about it all Momma. When are you going to test?

I am going to try and test Friday...maybe later. I don't want to test too early.

HI everybody! I just dropped in from ttc over 35. I read the last few pages and it seems like a lot is going on here.
My story- I am 42 and ttc #3 but # 1 with dh. Have a 9 and 8 year old. Want a baby with dh more than I can even say with words. We have been ttc since me coming off bc in May/11. Had a MMC in Nov. at 12 weeks. Had a chemical pregnancy the next cycle so it would seem my body wants to be pregnant it's just having a little trouble maintaining it. Cycle seems to be back more or less normal and I'm currently on cd10 4-5 days til ovulation!!I told dh to be ready for the next several nights!!Hope we catch the eggy this month. I know we all will get our BFP we just have to be patient and keep trying and believing! BAby dust to all and I hope you don't mind me joining in on the fun.

thanks marathon girl, and GL. So finally home after dr appt, he didn't really look at my charts but did have me fill out a card of the last 9 months of af. were doing some testing on cd 21 next month. Were testing my progesterone, prolactin, and tsh. Which is fine because my tsh needs to be checked next month anyway. He said we'll go from there sounds like an ovulation problem. and would most likely start clomid but says we won't start me unless i quit smoking, which i'm trying to anyway, because he said that he couldnt help me get pregnant if i was going to smoke while pregnant which is fine. so hopefully i can quit quickly! so overall not a bad appt. oh and he totally believes in temping your bbt, but more so with a mercury thermometer.

GL marathon girl and welcome!!

cc - I am glad that he is trying to help you and is giving you some ideas. I made my DH quit smoking after we were married for about a year. He was on the patches and they really worked! But everyone is different. I hope you can quit quickly too!!

Ohh I hope you can quit quickly CC!! Horrible habit anyways, lol I used to smoke, but luckly quit about a year before I got pregnant with DD.

Hi marathon girl! Does sound like your body wants to be pregnant. I hope you guys fall pregnant quickly and it's a sticky for you!

So went for our urltrasound and baby is great! Was wiggling away in there. Heartbeat was 158 and he was like a little jumping bean. I don't think DH was really expecting movement so he was really excited when baby did move. Was such a relief to see baby kicking a moving away though.

They've changed my due date to Aug 11th, which puts me back to 10weeks and 3 days. And I was 11w2d before. I kinda expected them to move me back based on when I think I ovulated anyways. But YAY! I'm just so excited everything seems to be going well so far.

Here's baby's first picture :cloud9:

Attachments

• ultrasound1.jpg
    ultrasound1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
Momma- thanks for the welcome it's good to be here.

TTCinBC- beautiful picture of your baby! So exciting. By the way I live in Victoria BC. We just had a bunch of snow. Well I'm cd 10 today so will start bding tonight and at least every other day for the next week or so. I usually o cd14 or 15. Wish me luck. Baby dust to everybody!!!

AWWWW TTC LOVE your baby pic! makes me smile seeing your bean :) I hope I can quit soon too.

Thanks ladies!

Marathongirl- i love Victoria. Havent been in years though. Quite a far drive for me. I used to live i. The lower mainland. Wishing you tons of luck for this cycle! Every other day sounds like a good idea!

CC- you will quit soon! You have motivation now!!

HI ladies

TTC - that picture is amazing !!!!! congratulations again hun . Will you find out boy/girl ?? sooo exciting !

cc - my DH smokes and I do a little bit, it is a horrible habit and i wish my dh would quit cos then i would !!

welcome marathon girl - gl with catching ur eggy this month !!

TTC - YAY for the picture!! What a cute little bean!

cc - you will quit! I have total faith in you!

I had a rough night last night. Tossing and turning again. That is probably why my temp was so high this morning! Still not really feeling any different....I think the bb tenderness/soreness might have gone down the slightest bit but other than that, I feel the same. I had a crazy dream last night though!! lol

thanks ladies! your so encouraging, i know i can do it, its just really hard lol.

We all have faith in you !!

AFM - well, just checked and noticed ewcm, think i might be oving early again so going to get a bd in tonight just in case. Still sticking to bding on cycle days 10, 12 etc ... fingers crossed !!

oh i hope you catch your eggy this month try! I was totally surprised I had a normal cycle this month, O on cd 16, lf 13 days, and whole cycle 29 days! that's way normal compaired to what I was doing lol. hopefully this month will be the same :)

GL ladies!! Fingers X'ed for you both!

I am going to test at the end of this week but I honestly don't think I caught my eggy. Oh well there is always next cycle!!

well, i thought i would be oving on day 16 but my body did this last month...im hoping i still have a few days of this mucas cos by the time we bd tonight it might be too late !!

oh well, all we can do is make sure we bd bd bd !! LOL

I know. I just think I didn't bd when I was suppose to. My DH doesn't want me to tell him when we need to or whatever. So it's hard for me to be like "Hey we NEED to bd tonight!" lol.

I know. I just think I didn't bd when I was suppose to. My DH doesn't want me to tell him when we need to or whatever. So it's hard for me to be like "Hey we NEED to bd tonight!" lol.

Momma- I think it sounds promising for you:happydance:The vivid dreams are definitely a symptom for me. Don't count yourself out until af arrives. I know the wait is agonizing. When I was pregnant last time I definitely thought I was out because dh and I bd'd cd 10-13 and I o'd on cd 15. I had to go away on cd 14 so we didn't have a chance to bd again until cd 18. So you just never know. Those little swimmers can live in there for several days.Good luck and keep us posted. I'm cd11 today so am planning on bding a lot!!

Try- Good luck too. Just try to bd as much as you can when you see the EWCM!! Although I think every second day is good as well.:thumbup:

Thanks Marathongirl. I just don't want to be disappointed if af does show up! Of course I will just have to wait and see. I am really going to try and wait until the end of this week to test so I am not too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->