CD10 ..would love a buddy

I agree with just not worrying about it and doing it every other day. thats what me and dh are doing, or more if we feel like it :) he doesn't have anxienty or anything about it he can bd at the drop of a hat, which is useful haha. but were doing "smep" or as close to it and see how it'll work we'll probably start bd'ing as soon as af ends!

Thanks ladies! Yea, DH wants to find out the sex and I told him he could decide since it doesnt matter to me either way. We tried to find out with my DD and she had her legs crossed the little bigger, so couldnt find out. So thats why I dont really care either way!

Sounds like everyones got stuff going on!
Momma-definteily dont count yourself out until af comes, but I totally understand not wanting to be disappointed either!

Trying- ewcm happens before actual O, so your doing get! GL!!

GL marathongirl! Hope you catch the egg this time!

CC- have you tried quiting before?

ttc i've tried before i took chantix. and it worked pretty well i was down to like a half to one a day but just couldn't give up that last one. i'm really going to do it this time!

ttc i've tried before i took chantix. and it worked pretty well i was down to like a half to one a day but just couldn't give up that last one. i'm really going to do it this time!

TTC-Thanks:winkwink:I found out for both of my kids and will find out for the next one as well!

CC- What does "smep" mean? Also GL with quitting smoking.It's something I've never done and I can't even imagine how hard it would be. Be strong!:thumbup:

smep is the "sperm meets egg plan" it's bd'ing every other day until your fertile period and then bd everyday during your fertile period and then back to every other until af. We just do every other day or whenever we feel like it haha

Hello ladies

DS stayed at my mum and dad's last night so we had a nice time with our dd and managed to get a bd in !!!

We have builders in at the moment putting a room in our roof and knocking our kitchen through to our dining room, its all very crazy but will look great !!I am trying not to get stressed!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok,

momma / marathon girl- when r u testing ??

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I want to test so bad! But I am going to try and wait. I will probably test this weekend.

Are you 6dpo like ur ticker says ??? if so might be too early !! Maybe you could test with a frer ??? Let us know !!

No I think I am about 9dpo based on my temps and when I had my ewcm but who knows. That is why I was going to try and wait until maybe even earlier next week.

GL Momma! let us know when you test. i always hated demolition try, but i agree it's so worth it in the end. hopefully it goes quickly for you, and glad you got a nice night in with dh, I have m6y fx you caught your eggy!

im having more ewcm today, does that mean im oving today or will do tomorrow ??

going to bd tonight !!

I'd say tomorrow. But bd over the next few days to be safe. GL!

Ohh Ive been better. Ms S is bad, pills arent doing their job. Am off to see my doctor about my back today. Having a tough time doing personal care with clients at work, so not sure what to do.
Sounding so glum these days lol

Try- I'm doing well thanks. I am in the same boat as you. Almost a positive opk,it will be positive tomorrow. Increasing EWCM and increased sex drive! Not sure if we should bd tonight or wait until tomorrow? We bd'd last night and I like to always bd the day of pos opk. That would mean 4 or 5 days in a row. Hmmm we will see how dh is but I'm sure he would be up for it!!

Hello Ladies

ttc - sorry to hear ur back is bad it must make ur work very hard if you are bending lots I hope the pills ease ur pain :hugs::hugs:

marathon - its so hard to know when we ov !! I think i am today cos i have sore bbs and pains in my tummy. We managed to bd last night so hopefully we are covered. We are still sticking to the every other day method so who knows ?? I find its good to try something diff each cycle - it gets me motivated and keeps me positive !!

cc - thanks I hope we both catch our eggys soon !!

momma - let us know if u test !!

AFM - still busy with building work, we have decided to re do our bathroom too o we should have a nice sparkling new house. So much money tho !! It is nice to have money now my DH has graduated university and got a job !!

Have a good day everyone

Try- I got the pos opk today so will bd tonight!! Sound like we are on the same schedule more or less. Baby dust and Fx'd.

hi ladies

think i actually am still oving today so got a quick bd in this morning. My poor DH is knackered LOL !!

momma - have you tested ??

marathon - did yu get smiley on opk ?? fingers crossed we catch our eggys !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->