CD10 ..would love a buddy

No I didnt test yet! I think I am going to go by when my chart says I O'ed so im only 9dpo. I am going to wait a few more days I think. My bbs still hurt so hopefully thats a good sign!

Ttc - I hope you get your pains straightened out :(

GL try and marathon girl! Hope you catch those eggys!!

Momma- can't wait for you to test. Hope this is your month!!

Try- well I'm pretty sure I am o'ing today as well. Got smiley on opk yesterday so have bd'd the last 4 days in a row! DH is definitely worn out. I hope we are both covered and now we get to wait. When do you normally test?

hi ladies

well i guess im in the 2ww...more waiting aaggghhh !!

hope everyone else ok

GL Try! Hopefully the 2ww goes fast for you!

Ugh. I cannot wait to test. I really think that I just had a bad pms month lol. But I think I am going to try and test thursday or friday....

im really really trying not to lol. I am 10dpo today so maybe I can test tomorrow morning and possibly get something...??

i think I am just not testing because I am afraid that it will be a bfn :(

i was the same but the constant wondering go to me in the end and i tested !!! Best to wait tho, its such a waste of money to test early !!

Momma-Please let us know when you test!! How exciting.

Try- You and me in the tww. I am 1dpo. I find it so hard not to symptom watch. I have to say my last BFP I thought I was out because I had to go away and we weren't able to bd on the day of o. Who knows? Fx'd for both of us

thanks marathon, very busy this month do hopefullt the wait will go quickly !!GL to u too !!

I've been around lurking, but no energy to post. Hope everything is going well and I will be watching for updates from all of you!!

I hope this is everyone's month!

Hope you feel better TTC!

Question....is your temp supposed to go high up like mine has? Its weird. I have felt hotter when ive been sleeping these last couple of days.

Anyway, I don't think it matters. I feel like I am starting to get cramps :( Hopefully AF doesn't show up!

I am just not sure lol. Some days I feel like I could be pg and some days I feel like Im not....I might sneak a test in tomorrow lol I don't think I can wait too much longer!

I think temps staying high is a good sign, if high for over 18 days then you could be pg !!

I couldn't help it...I tested!! Can you please tell me I am not imagining things??

Attachments

• IMG_20120124_124242.jpg
    IMG_20120124_124242.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
Is it supposed to be a plus or just the straight line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->