CD10 ..would love a buddy

But I read some reviews on the tests and I guess that they sometimes give false positives. I am going to test again with FRER when I get home.

Thats a pretty strong line. Usually blue dye evaps are thin and off to the side. Thats pretty darn clear if you ask me!

I cant wait for you to do the frer! How long til that?

I am not sure...I know blue dye isn't as reliable and the picture actually shows it a little bit darker than I see it...anyway, I am going to go by some FRER on my way home. I don't get to go home for another 4 hours :(

I just hope it isn't a false positive because that would be awful lol here is a better picture of it....it is actually pretty light

Attachments

• IMG_20120124_125935.jpg
    IMG_20120124_125935.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 8
ooohh that looks like a positive to me !!! Let us know how you get on with frer !!

Yep, it looks positive to me. whats the test actually called? I will look it up

when i did blue dye test the evap line was really thin and wonky, this doesn't look like an evap !!

I was afraid of that! But it came out within 1 minute of my peeing on it and it still looks the same lol

Oh yea, I am reading that those are horrible tests. Definitely get a frer and give it a try. Maybe a 2 pack if you can, so you have one for the AM?

But this one looks soo promising, I'm having a hard time believing it's an evap!

I of course bought them before I knew about them!! I will def buy some frer's and test when I get home and in the morning. If they are BFPs then I will know for sure!

Can't wait to see!!! Make sure you get pictures of the frer's!

oh momma, i hope this is your bfp! can't wait to hear the final results. FX!

This wait is killing me lol. I can't wait to get home and test.

I decided that I am going to wait until I get the results of the frer's to tell my DH just in case lol

That's probably a good idea. How much longer until you can get home to test?

I leave here in about 5 minutes! Then I will run to the store. I have to pick up my daughter first and then I can get home and test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->