CD10 ..would love a buddy

So crazy! I spent the extra money to know for sure with the digital and it was said PREGNANT within like a minute!!

Holy crap!!! That's so awesome!!! YAY! Our second bfp! Congrats momma! Im soooo happy for you!

So did you tell your DH? How are you feeling? Stunned?

Honestly I am stunned lol. My DH didnt have the best reaction I could have hoped for. I think he's just worried and scared.

Aww it's okay. My DH didnt have the best reaction either. Its weird, they agreed to try, know we are trying, yet when it happens, they freak out a little. It took him a few days to act happier. He kept telling me he was happy, but scared. After ohhh, 2-3 weeks, he was totally excited. And then when we had our uktrasound, he totally fell in love. The picture is on our fridge and every time he has a friend over, he says to them, "have yoy seen my little pinnochio?" Lol meanehile, most of them have, he's just so proud.

It all sinks in way differenyt for guys because their body isnt going through the changes. So, its totally normal that he's acting that way.

Yay!!!! Im so happy for you!

i'm sure he'll be really excited momma! i'm just so happy for you, can't wait til we all have bumps :) I had a lady at walmart tonight that was checking me out ( i bought opk's and some hpt's was like you guys trying for a baby, and we were like yea. and we got tlaking about kids and before we left she was like good luck! haha it was kinda funny. i did decide to do opk's this month, hopefully i'll get a pos and i O. i haven't O'd twice in a row since we started! FX for me PLEASE!

FF have given me an ov day as Sunday, i felt like a ovd more on Saturday as by Snday I didn't have much cm !! Oh well, now my temps have gone back down too !!

marathon - how u getting on

Is it supposed to be a plus or just the straight line?

FF have given me an ov day as Sunday, i felt like a ovd more on Saturday as by Snday I didn't have much cm !! Oh well, now my temps have gone back down too !!

marathon - how u getting on
I am doing well thanks. I am 2 do today and feeling tons of twinges and my boobs are quite sore. I am trying not to think anything because boobs get sore before af sometimes too. My temps have been up so I guess we have to wait:shrug: Good luck and keep me posted how you feel:happydance:

Thank you ladies!! I am sure my DH will come around lol. He was like this before too!

I hope this one sticks!! I think I will be due in october which is my birthday month :)

Good luck try, cc and marathin girl!! I really hope you all get your bfps!!!

My appointment with my doctor isn't until Feb. 3rd but I am going to give blood this Friday. Hopefully everything turns out :)

I am sure it will momma !!

AFM - No symptoms to report, but still only 3 or 4 dpo. Not feeling very confident this time !!

Try - I wasn't feeling to confident either. The only thing I had were sore bb's but that could have been pms lol. Like everyone said, you are not out until AF shows up! I have my fingers X'ed for you!

The only thing I am worried about is that I am having some light stretching like cramps for the last 2 days. They are on and off. But I was told that is pretty normal and I think I had that when I was pg with my DD. That is why I didn't know I was pg because I thought AF was coming.

yes i defo remember having those light cramps, i think its just ur womb making room for bubba !!!

try my temps usually dip at 3-4 dpo too, and i've seen it on most charts it's pretty normal, fx they go back up and you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->