CD10 ..would love a buddy

Yep the stretchy cramps are normal. Im still getting them. And i got the the day i got my nfp. It kinda feeaked me out because i didnt get them so ewrly with my DD, but this is my second and things happen earlier with subsequent pregnancies.

Unless pains have you doubling over and/or there is spotting, I keep being told its all normal.

I cant wait to see how the tww goes for everyone else!

Thanks Try and TTC. I know that they are normal I am just a worrier lol. Once I get my blood test I will feel better and then I can know for sure how far along I am. I am thinking only like 4 weeks or so.....

I also can't wait to see how everyone else's 2ww goes!

well not for sure until I get the ultrasound but they can at least ball park it!

Yea, I was thinking that too! You need to change it!

Haha TTC I hope you don't mind that I copied your tickers! I really like them!

and this is just a guess on how far along I am. I was going by when FF said I ovulated.

Of course not! Its neat to see how big baby is and gets so quickly. How quickly do you get u/s where you are?

well normally we probably don't get them until 9-12 weeks along. But since I had that miscarriage before and I am not 100% sure how far along I am, he said he wants me to get one. My appt is next Friday so we would probably schedule something within the next week after that.

Ohh TTC! you are almost in your 2nd trimester!! just a few more days. How exciting :)

I'm so happy for Momma and TTC. Let's hope we all join them and have babies in 2012. It is the Chinese year of the Dragon. A very good year to be born. I am 3 dpo today temp up again. Fx'd for all of us.

I was born in the chinease year of the dragon and so will this baby lol.

I really hope that you all get your bfp's too. Keep us updated on how you feel and your 2ww progress.

I agree! Id love another chart to stalk!

Yep, 1 week and a few days and i will be in 2nd tri already. Time flys, but seems to have slowed down as of late!

I was born in the chinease year of the dragon and so will this baby lol.

I really hope that you all get your bfp's too. Keep us updated on how you feel and your 2ww progress.

I will thanks. I'm trying not to read into symptoms but I would say my boobs are a lot more tender early after o this cycle:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->