CD10 ..would love a buddy

You dont know how to chart using FF, or how to post your chart?

You dont know how to chart using FF, or how to post your chart?
Both,I know. I've only been charting for 4 months and haven't really thought about charting with FF. Is it pretty self explanatory?:shrug: I wouldn't mind posting it so you could stalk it:winkwink:

go to quick links, then edit your signature. on fertility friend go to sharing, then click get code, copy and paste it into your siggy!

Yep, its really straight forward. Its what i learned to temp with. You just plug in your info and it will basically do the work for you. There's a tutorial as well. Doesnt take long. And yoy can track soooo much stuff. CM, when you BD, cervix, meds, symptoms, etc..
I defintiely suggest it. And then you can do what CC said ans put a link in your signature and we can all stalk and/or help

Thanks TTC and cc. I am at work right now and don't have my chart in front of me with the temps so I will do it tomorrow and I will be 4dpo!

Thats awesome! Cant wait to see! What do you do for work if you dont mind me asking

I just had started temping too with FF and it was pretty easy!

Talked more with DH and he is already better about it :) he just doesnt want to get excited and then I have another mc...i cant blame him. But so far so good :) he even said he would be okay with twins!!! LOL

hi ladies

no unusual symptoms whatsoever to report ...feeling very similar to last month...AF not due for ages so trying not to get too involved in the TWW

Hope everyone is doing ok

ah thanks, hearing ur BFP has given me hope to keep trying !!!

changed my ticker to 4dpo as thats what ff says, although i felt like i ov on Saturday.

When TTC got her bfp that really helped me too! and it really helps you to have you ladies to talk to!

I know what you mean. I honestly thought I O'ed 2 days earlier than what FF said but I just went with FF because that way if FF was right, I wouldn't test to early!

I was thinking, I wonder how Snd is?? We haven't heard from her in a while....

No. i think she is prob taking a break from here ...maybe she will pop up again soon. Hope so !!

hey ladies! think i'm going to start my opk's tonight i'm cd 10. feeling terribly emotional the last couple days so hopefully that means O is coming!

Yay!! I hope O comes on time again this month CC! That would be awesome!

I had my physical done with my new baby doctor. Eww, she made me do another pap smear. Just had one in may. And she had a VERY hard time finding my cervix. Which has NEVER been an issue in the past for paps or pregnancy. Weird..she said its titled a bit. Do uterus' usual just titl on their own? Odd. Anyways, pap made me crampy afterwards. Tried for baby's hearbeat, but im just 12 weeks tomorrow she says, and we couldnt hear it. I couldnt her my DD til 14 weeks. So no surprise. She isnt worried because ultrasound was good. So back in to see her in 2 weeks to try again.

Besides tired and crampy, thats me and my day in a nutshell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->