CD10 ..would love a buddy

glad your appt went well, can't wait to hear what your babies heart beat is! I really hope O comes, thinking maybe tues or wed if O comes like it's suppose to. started my opk's today, neg of course but i have time!

just realised that i keep this on all night ...im not online this whole time LOL !!!!

Im glad your appt went well too TTC! I am not sure about the whole tilted uterus thing. When I was pg with DD they said that my uterus was tilted way forward. That is why I showed so early :) But if the doctor wasn't worried about it I wouldn't be either!

cc - let us know when O comes! I really hope you catch your eggy!

Got my blood drawn today. Hopefully I can get the results today but if not, Monday for sure!

Try - I think mine might look like I am online all the time too lol

Hi

TTC - so pleased ur appointment went well and i don;t think we got a heart beat until much later !! so excitig that u r in ur second trimester !!

momma - hope u feeling ok , i bet ur feeling tired !!

cc - fingers crossed for o this month !! i get emotional around ov so hopefully thats a good sign for you :hugs::hugs:

AFM - nothing unusual still....boo hoo !!! ah well sooo busy at the moment not got time to dwell on things !!

I am REALLY tired Try! Even if I get 8 hours of sleep a night, I still wake up tired and go to bed early the next night! That I am am hungry alot more and a little more emotional. Those are really the only things I have noticed. BB's still hurt and I still have the light cramps on and off. I have never got morning sickness thank god.

It is really good to keep busy so you really don't have time to think about ttc and 2ww!

Hello All

Sorry for being ever dissapearing :/

A HUGE congrats to Momma :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I am so so pleased for you, so good to come on and see another :bfp:

Hope everyone else is doing good, I have been thining about you all and feel bad for not being on so much. The reason being is that we are not trying so much anymore, well we are NTNP a decision made by myself and OH. I am ok about it just going to start enjoying each other more rather than there being the one thing everything is about. I was getting a bit OTT about the whole TTC thing.

I will be hanging about tho and hopefully see more :bfp: if thats ok

Love to you all

:dust: :dust:

Oh Snd! Of course you can hang out with us! Im glad you showed up again and I hope everything turns out for you. I understand needing to just be with each other and if it happens it happens! We did that and it took us about a year and then we were pleasantly surprised with my DD.

Thank you for the congrats :)

Hi SND

nice to see you back, just pop in when u feel like it !!! We are always here for a chat lol !

Good morning everybody. Everyone sounds like they are well.

Try- you and I are both 5 dpo!! I am trying not to think about it too much. Had a bit of a dip in my bbt yesterday,still way above coverline so ok. Just a few twinges in abdomen and sore bb's that's it for me. Keep us all posted. When will you test?

Momma- congrats on being in your 2nd trimester!! So want to be there!! Oh and I will try to get my chart up on FF in the next few days and you can tell me what you think?

Marathon-im guessing you meant me, since Momma isnt in her 2nd tri yet lol looking forward to seeing your chart!

Glad to hear your okay Snd! Ntnp is sometimes the easiest way to go about things. How is everything else going with you?

Afm- first full day back at work today. Have discovered our new client has a temper and may hit. I had to leave my old job when i was pregnant because a client hit me a few times. Hoping they an figure something out for me here so I wont have to leave work early again :(

Momma- the tiredness sucks. Im still horribly tired every day. Some days I HAVE to have a nap. Having a tough time with a 6am start time for work. Booo hope you dont get any MS!

Hi

Marathon - prob not test until af due ( 6.2.12) When is ur af due ?

Hey ladies, can't wait to hear your results momma! so glad the weekend is here, i need some time off. hoping to get a pos opk on mon or tues, keep your fx for me!

hi ladies

ttc - i hope they can sort ur work out so that u are ok to work there !

cc - fingers X u get ur pos opk..it gets exciting when u are so near

AFM - im ok, lots of energy !! sore bbs but then i always have them about now, and not tingly nips just usual soreness !! one of my friends suggested taking oil of evening primose tablets to help calm pms symptoms down...think im gonna try that !!

hope everyone else doing ok !!

TTC - I hope they can sort your work out too!

cc - I have my fingers X'ed for you for sure! Let us know when you get the pos opk!

It's okay Marathon! I hope you get your bfp!

Nothing too excited to report here. I haven't had any of those cramps really today so that's good. I actually feel really good today :) Im so glad that my DH is better with the news lol. He is talking about it alot more and what we need to do to "get ready". Anyway, let me know how everyone else is doing!

morning! i think i'm more nervous than excited though :( my opk's are neg, and don't seem to be getting nay darker. Me and DH are going out for the night with the boys going to grandmas, so that should be fun.

Why are you nervous CC?

Ive manage to catch the flu from work. Had to leave work after 30mins this morniing. Cant manage to keep much down.

So glad to hear your feeling good momma. I didnt really get them every day either.

TTC- sorry you got sick. Hope you're better soon.

Cc- stay positive because stress will make it worse. Yeah right! Lol.

Momma- glad you are doing well and that dh is getting more excited. I know my dh will be a lot more reserved when we get our BFP after our last loss.

AFM- nothing crazy to report. Feeling really tired today and sore bb's. Have had some minor twinges and crazy dreams last night. Trying not to symptom spot! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->