CD10 ..would love a buddy

hi ladies

hope we all doing ok !!

ttc - hope u feelng better soon :hugs::hugs:

cc - my fingers are still X

momma - glad the cramping has eased off a bit for you

marathon - its soooo hard not to symptom spot !! Every twinge etc i think...oohhh does that mean something LOL

AFM - i feel the dreaded dull camps of AF and started getting headaches. I looked back in this thread and had the exact same feelings last cycle so i am not holding out much hope this time. AF due next weekend so might begin to test then !!

PS had a massive spike in temp but i know im not oving, i did feel quite hot last night so probably that !! LOL

How tou get to feeling better ttc! In nervous to sere if I O or not. I haven't Od twice in a row since I started temping, so I don't know If I should hold out hope or not....

Try- don't count yourself out until af arrives. As for a temp spike that is a good sign maybe your chart is going triphasic? That could be something!!

CC- I hope you o this cycle!!

Hi ladies

hope we all ok !!

Well, last night i had a shower has suddenly had these shooting pains in my left bb. It felt a bit like a trapped nerve and this morning i can still feel the pain when i press my bb. Not sure if this is a symptom as it's only in one bb !!

Marathon - how u getting on ?

cc - let us know if u get tht smiley !!

Try - Hmm not sure about the pain in the one bb. I take it that is not normal for you during 2ww?

cc - let us know if o this cycle!!

I should be getting my blood results so I will let you ladies know what they say. I can't not even describe how tired I am. I really do not remember being this tired with DD lol.

Well ladies. Talked with my doctor's office and my hcg level was 349. Which is good. So I'm pretty sure Im right with my ticker lol but I will wait to see what my dr. says on Friday :)

Before I only talked to the lady who answers my doctor's office phone. Now, the nurse actually called and said that she wants me to give more blood tomorrow to make sure my levels are rising like they should. So more blood giving tomorrow!

Momma- That sounds good! I know I felt a lot better doing the blood tests a couple of times to make sure the levels were rising.

Try- when are you going to test? I am so trying not to symptom spot. I am feeling a few twinges,bb's sore and a little dizzy over the last few days.

CC- I hope you o this month!

Just to let you guys know you can now stalk my chart on FF!!

so my opk's arn't showing anything :( I should O on wed if it's going to be another normal cycle......but i think i might be getting ready my cervix is getting softer and my cm is getting more watery, so i'm hoping were on the right track. YEA for good results momma hoping they keep going up!!!! going to take another opk at 6 and hope for a pos tonight or tomorrow!

fingers X CC

marathon - will test at weekend, but only if i feel more symptoms . At the moment not feeling anything !!

I can't wait to hear how your testing goes Try and marathon!

Hopefully your body is gearing up for O CC!

Those are awesome numbers for where your at Momma!

Afm- back to work full time now. Done my return to work program and as of thursday(on days off now) will be regular again. Which is kinda nice to be honest.
Went out for something to eat with DH tonight when I was done work. My sister offered to watch my DD since we havent gotten out together in ages. Anyways, had yummy nacho's and then came home and promptly threw everything up. My MS seems to be moving to a new level. Ick, lol Oh well, am nearing 13 weeks, maybe it's just having a last go at it before it leaves for good. Had DD's 4th birthday yesterday. Lots of kids, was a really good time. It's kind of like a tornado actually...having that many kids over. lol
DD was super happy and had a blast. Was great. Just can't believe she's already 4. Time flies!

Glad to see everyone is doing well!!

Getting strong AF cramps !! thinking about next cycle already !!

Hope everyone else is ok X

GL Try!

TTC - I hope you feel better really soon!

Gave blood today. They said it will hopefully be close to 1400. Then I can get my first ultrasound :)

GL to you momma !!!

Sounds like you have been having fun TTC !! sorry to hear you were sick tho !

can't wait to hear your results momma! so opk was still neg this morning :( testing again this afternoon, and maybe again tonight. my dh says my cervix is feeling softer so hopefully I'll O soon!

cc - it sounds like ur heading towards oving, i find it better to test later in the day with opk !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->