CD10 ..would love a buddy

yea, i'm starting to test 3 times a day yesterday, today, and tomorrow. i'm on cd 15, so i should O tomorrow or thurs, hopefully!

last month i o'd on cd 16, or 17. so i should be close if it's gonna happen

yes I think so. Once i tested and it was negative at 2pm but by 8pm and turned positive !!

So bored because my DH out tonight and my dd is round at my mums. So it's just me and my DS and he is ready for bed !! LOL

i'm hoping for a positive, i really hope this is the month, we've been trying for so long!

oh i hope you do too. Feeling a bit down TBH cos I just feel af coming and thought this would be our month

I hate AF !!!

ohh cc I really hope you O too!! AND I hope you catch that eggy when you do!!

Try - I know what you mean about feeling down. I hope it isn't your af! I hate af too!!

cc - it sounds like ur heading towards oving, i find it better to test later in the day with opk !!

Try- Don't give up until af shows. I thought that your temps looked great but I guess that doesn't always mean anything:wacko:

AFM- 9dpo and temps still up. Feeling a lot of twinges yesterday. Woke up in the night feeling sick to stomach and dreamt I was preggo with a big belly:shrug:

Momma-I hope your bloodwork looks good:flower:

TTC- I hope you start feeling better soon.

CC-f'xd that you o

Got the call from my doctor's office and my levels were 1680! Which she said was great. They wanted them above 1400 lol. she also said that they can get me in for an u/s next week :) I told her why don't I just postpone my appt on Friday until after my u/s? She said she would ask my doctor and get back to me. I might as well wait until he has all the stuff before I see him lol

so happy that my levels were good!!

try your chart looks amazing! way better than your last couple months charts. marathon your chart looks good too. hoping i'll have some ch's soon! FX it's your months and you ladies get your bfp's!

Good news about your numbers momma.

Looking forward to everyone testing! Hope af doesnt come Trying..it sucks.
Hope you O soon CC. OPKs may be wrong. Go with your CP and Cm.
Those are good signs Marathon! When are you testing again? I got my bfp at 9dpo. Must have implated pretty early lol

Afm- MS is definitely getting worse. Had to run to the bathroom to be sick again tonight. Bleck..sucks, but oh well, its life! Feel better after i get sick though lol

TTC - Im really sorry you are so sick! :( I really hope that eases up for you.

I can't wait for everyone to test either!

Let us know if you think you are Oing cc. Might as well bd just in case!

hi ladies

Hope the sickness wears off soon !!

I don't think i am going to bother testing this cycle, i feel total af symtpoms and my temp dipped down !!

Oh well maybe February will be a lucky month for us !!

Well I have an u/s scheduled for next Wednesday. Hopefully everything is good!

Cancelled my actual appt on Friday. They said they wouldn't really need to see me until 10-11 weeks if the u/s results turn out okay.

momma - im sure the US will be fine !!

AFM - nothing new at all !!!

Marathon - how are you getting on ?

Hi

I think i may wait until weekend, i am only 11dpo at moment...

Today I felt awful had these terrible cramps which made me double over and feel really really sick !! I never get these awful cramps before af....but maybe this is another new PMS symptom !!! Lucky me !!

Ohh I hate cramps!! I hope it isn't going to be a bad af for you if that's what those are!

Hey, I got my bfp at 11 dpo but everyone is different. I still have my fingers X'ed for you.

Hi everyone!

Try- those cramps could definitely be a sign of a BFP! I would test for sure

Momma- I hope your us goes well that is so exciting!

TTC- hope you feel better soon. They say it's good to have ms as it means your hormone levels are high.

AFM- I'm 11dpo feeling a few cramps on and off. Still a bit dizzy. Bbs still a bit sore but can see blue veins. I will test tomorrow or Sat if nothing changes

hi marathon

I really hope cramps are sign of BFP but they are non stop and feel more like AF...oh well only a couple more days and i will know for sure !!

ur symptoms sound promising, my bbs are not sore at all so I hope for you that they are a BFP sign.

Let us know if u test !!! GL

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"