CD10 ..would love a buddy

Ive heard blue vains can be from pregnancy. I never got them, but ive read it alot on BnB

Waiting to test after af is hard Trying, but it does save from more disappointment then we already get.

Started having stomach pains on monday too and still have them today. Thought it was just gas at first, but its in the same spot and hurts even when i dont have gas. its right above my belly button. Some dats i just feel like Im falling apart lol
DH is forcing me to the doctors tonight. Have been avoiding it because I dont want to be told I cant work. Lol

Oh TTC I am sorry you are in pain! Let us know what the doctor says!

I was fine for a couple of days and now these crampy feelings are back. Its kind of a weird feeling now like pressure af cramps. Im always going to be worried when I feel these I guess though.

You know, I was thinking that I might have a bladder infection. I have never had one before so I am not sure what they feel like lol. Do any of you ladies know?

I have had cystitus ( spelling ??) and that was like a pain in lower tummy and also really burns when i peed ?? I think cranberry juice is good for soothing the pains ??

TTC - i think going to Drs is good decision, always best to get urself checked out.

I am feeling quite low so don't think i can face all the stress which comes with testing, and the disappointment !! maybe ill test Sunday if i have more stronger symptoms.

It doesn't hurt when I pee but my bladder kind of hurts right after I go or hold it for long. Hmm not sure. I will start drinking more :)

Try - I know it is stressful and way disappointing to test sometimes. I would def wait as long as possible to test.

hi marathon

I really hope cramps are sign of BFP but they are non stop and feel more like AF...oh well only a couple more days and i will know for sure !!

ur symptoms sound promising, my bbs are not sore at all so I hope for you that they are a BFP sign.

Let us know if u test !!! GL

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Thanks so much. I just want us all to get our BFP's soon:thumbup:Try to stay positive. I know that we will all get our BFP's:hugs:

Went to doctors. He is sending me for blood work tomorrow. Said he is going to ayart with worst case senerio and work backwards. So he is having me tested to see if I have appendesitis. Hopefully I dont. That would suck. But he said if it gets worse to go to the hospital and not eat or deink anything before i got just in case.

Went to doctors. He is sending me for blood work tomorrow. Said he is going to ayart with worst case senerio and work backwards. So he is having me tested to see if I have appendesitis. Hopefully I dont. That would suck. But he said if it gets worse to go to the hospital and not eat or deink anything before i got just in case.

Oh I'm so sorry that you are still sick. I'll pray that you don't have the worst case scenario. Please let us know how you are doing:hugs::hugs:

Oh gosh TTC that sounds serious !!! Really hope you are feeling better soon :hugs::hugs:

hi ladies

i have been awake all night feeling dreadful with those cramps and now have shivers and a cold !! maybe its jusy the time of year to catch all these bugs !! bbs a bit sorer but only when i prod them, no tingling nip still !!

:hugs::hugs: to ttc and momma and hope u ladies feeling better soon

Hi babydream! Welcome!

Trying, that doesnt sound good. Do you think your getting sick?

I hope everything will be okay. He did say he is starting with worst case senerio. So hoping thats all it is.

Welcome babydreams!!

TTC - I hope you feel better. GL with the testing!

Try - Im sorry you had such a bad night :( Really hope you feel better and those cramps ease up!

Im not sure what is wrong with me lol. I have those cramps on and off. They aren't really painful they are just weird. I can't tell if maybe it's my bladder or something that is the problem....or maybe gas LOL

LADIES !!!!

I just did a cheapie and got a faint line...blue dye tho !!! what is the best way to take photo of it. I bet it's an evap again !!!!

it's called a Sainsbury's Pregnancy test

what do you think ?? it's a wide and blue line but it is a blue dye !!!

Attachments

• DSCF0167.jpg
    DSCF0167.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0166.jpg
    DSCF0166.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0169.jpg
    DSCF0169.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 9
Im not sure! I can't really tell in the pictures! I looked those up and most of the positives are usually faint. Do you have more tests you can take in a couple of hours??

yes, i will try to test again maybe tomorrow morning, it's evening here so prob not best wee to use !!!

Ohhh let us know! It's early afternoon here so hopefully I will be awak when you find out :)

I so have my fingers X'ed for you that this is your BFP!!!!

I know, maybe i can pick a frer up in a min !!

I will be gutted if BFN !!!

My first test that I took was VERY faint with the blue dye. I hope it is your BFP!

Good morning ladies I hope everyone is doing better.

Try- That sounds promising! I think a line is a line.

AFM- I took a FR test this morning with FMU and definitely got a second line,it was faint but came up right away. I am just concerned because my temp dropped this morning but was still above coverline. Could just be an estrogen surge? I am trying not to get my hopes up too high because I have had a few chemical pregnancies since ttc. It's so frustrating I just want this to work out so badly. I have been feeling mild af cramps on and off as well which is different for me. I don't usually feel cramps until af arrives Any thoughts ladies. So glad to have someone to bounce things off. I haven't even told dh because I don't want him to get excited and then let down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->