CD10 ..would love a buddy

Well ladies I think I'm out this month. AF just reared her ugly head. On to next month. Good luck Try I hope you get your BFP this month!

Sorry to hear that Marathongirl :( Fingers X'ed for you next cycle!

Really sorry marathongirl. Hope that next month is your month!

Try- i really see those lines. I cant wait to see a frer!

what about these photos...i just took the second test in the packet line was a lot bluer and darker. Even DH said it was positive !!

Will try to get frer or digital tomorrow, cos i don't want to get ahead of myself !!!

Attachments

• DSCF0177.jpg
    DSCF0177.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0178.jpg
    DSCF0178.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0176.jpg
    DSCF0176.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7
Well ladies I think I'm out this month. AF just reared her ugly head. On to next month. Good luck Try I hope you get your BFP this month!

Really sorry to hear that marathon, i may well be joining you in the next cycle !! AF not due to Monday so Im still cautious !!:hugs:

Thanks everyone. It hurts but I know I will be up for next cycle. I find the first day of Af the worst and most depressing but then as each day passes and I get closer to O I start feeling better. I just need to find out why my lp was only 11 days this cycle. It is usually 13-14 days. I will hang around as long as everyone else is around.I hope you guys stick around??

we are always here to chat marathon, it helps me to think what we might try this time e.g. this cycle we bd on day 10,12,14 and 16. It gave me something to plan for. If I get BFN this time I am going to try bding on odd cycle days LOL !!!

Try - those lines look pretty good!! Let us know when you test with the digi!!

Marathongirl - It really stinks that first day you get af. But you are right about feeling better when O comes closer! We will def be sticking around to chat :)

Thanks ladies I appreciate it. I am at work now and having a hard time holding together.

just sent DH to get a FRER or DIGITAL, it's 8.30pm and i don't think i will sleep a wink if i don't test...is that a bit sad ?? LOL

I hope its not a digi. those arent very sensitive. Definitely should use a frer. Cant wait for the result. Definitely not sad, id be the same way! Lol

hi ladies

i am soooo excited got a :bfp: on FRER just now !!!!

I really can' t believe !!!

can you see these ?? I promise it's there in person !!!

Attachments

• DSCF0179.jpg
    DSCF0179.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF0180.jpg
    DSCF0180.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF0181.jpg
    DSCF0181.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 11
I am only 3 weeks 6 days, must remember not to get too excited !!

Hope u ladies are all feeling better :hugs::hugs:

Holy crap! I can see those lines clear as day!!! And you got THAT dark of a line at night! Just imagin what fmu will look like!

Congratulations Trying!!! Im so happy for you! When would af be due again?

You must be on cloud nine!

I am only 3 weeks 6 days, must remember not to get too excited !!

Hope u ladies are all feeling better :hugs::hugs:

Congrats Try!! So happy for you:hugs:

AFM- I got a line like that on my frer this am which makes it 3 times in the last 9 months TTC making it 4 pregnancies including my mc:shrug: It is so frustrating. I went to a TCM doctor today and she said that just by looking at my lips I have a cold uterus and all my heat is in my head because my lips are very very red. Anyways she said that it can be fixed with herbs and I believe it. I am also always very cold and she said that is a deficiency of the kidneys which can be fixed. This gives me hope that next cycle I will get it right:winkwink:

A cold uterus? Ive never heard of that. Im so sorry you had another chem. Its heartbreaking.
Whats. TCM doctor?

A cold uterus? Ive never heard of that. Im so sorry you had another chem. Its heartbreaking.
Whats. TCM doctor?

TCM stands for Traditional Chinese Medecine doctor. They treat the whole body and do acupuncture and herbs. It is one of the oldest forms of Medecine. So she said that it looks like I have heat in my head because of how red my lips are and that there needs to be heat in my uterus for the baby to grow. I know it sounds odd but I have done a lot of research and I know that this type of Medecine treats the problem and not the symptoms:thumbup:

Have you a chemical pregnancy before. It's so frustrating because you know you can get pregnant but that something is preventing it from sticking:shrug:

I think I had one the month before I got my bfp. Was getting lines, but then they faded and af showed up. It sucked. I cried that month. I think its the reason why I wasnt totally focused on ttc the month after.

I looked up the cold uterus and sounds like a lot of wome hace dealt with it sucessfully before. Are you goinf to start treating it right away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->