CD10 ..would love a buddy

Oh yay Try!!! Im so happy for you! We are so close together :) we will be going through the same things at the same time!

Marathongirl - im sorry this keeps happening to you :( I hope that dr can help you.

hi ladies

well, its morning here now and i am still a bit in shock, i really didn't have any symptoms. I think according to my calendar I would be due for spotting tomorrow thren cd1 on monday. It is such early days I am not getting too excited !!

I do feel really really sick though and have done all week. But then I always felt sick before AF !! It is my DS brthday today and we had a little party for him yesterday, my mum made pizzas and I could hardly eat them cos i felt so sick.

Momma - YAY !! we are so close together it' great. It's also great having TTC just that bit further on - so we know what to look forward to !!

Marathon - The TCM sounds a really good idea...I would try anything that would help !! You will get there Marathon and wi e will be here to support you !!

I have decided not to tell anyone until scan at 13 weeks. Told my DH and he is pleased...we don't have early scans here they just take blood at about 7 weeks !! so i guess it's a waiting game now and pray for a sticky bean

Im excited for you Try! I agree! Lets hope we have sticky beans!!

Good Morning ladies! Sounds like everyone is doing well. I am feeling better today. Feeling hopeful for next cycle already. Maybe we will change our bd'ing this cycle? I am seeing the TCM Doctor on Wed and she said she would give me the herbs that day so I could start!! I will tell you all about it.

glad u feeling better marathon, it will be interesting to hear about it !!

TTC - hope u r feeling better !

momma - how r u feeling ?

AFM - didn't feel sick today but very tired and bbs having little pains shooting throught them. Did another test and line appeared darker which i hope is a good sign !!

Line getting darker in one day is great! Usually takes 2 days for it to be quite a bit darker. Very happy for you Try! So exciting! Well just 2 more of us and we will all have gotten our bfps! Will need to change the name of the group then lol

Afm-got to work and was told I was taking some of our guys to be in a parade. Was fun, but lots of work! Surrre send the pregnant wome by herself having to koad and unload wheelchairs from a van! Lol luckily one of my co-worker who was off was there and helped me. And my sister and mom were part of it, so was fun. My DH took my DD to watch it anf she was sooo excited to see me on the float. was sweet

hey ladies! sorry i've been away and i've missed so much! Congrats try, i'm so happy and excited for you! I'm so happy for you ladies I can't belIieve we have 3 bpf in our group, I can't wait to see more scan pics :) So i'm pretty sure I didn't O this month AGAIN! hoping my dr can help me out and i'll be able to join you soon! BNB hasn't been working for me all week i'm so happy to be bak to talk to all you ladies.

hi cc - Hi nice to hear how ur doing !! I am still in shock with my bFP. I didn;t have any symptoms and really thought i was out this month !!

Im glad to hear you r going back to ur doctors and hopefully they can help u sort out why u not oving !! are u using opks to detect ov ? let us knw how u getting on !!

AFM - im up early over here and i feel really sick !! I had forgotten how sick I get in these early stages ...not grumbling tho just gotta out up with it !!

Yea I had to use medication for the sickness. On the upside, didnt have to take any today, so im happy with that!

Glad to see you CC! I hope he just gives you clomid or whatever to help kick start your ovulations! When do you go back?

Well afm- I felt baby move tonight!!! 3 weeks earlier then with DD. But i guess because i knew what it felt like is maybe why earlier this time! It was so surrel. A cross between a flutter and a waves feeling. Made me very very happy. Cant wait until its actual kicks soon!

I forgot how amazing thay feeling actually is. I remember how much i loved it, and i remember what the sensation reminded me of, but the actual feeling it great. Was so happy. Cant wait to feel it again.
I was pressing a certain spot and i dont think baby liked it because i did it a second time and got the same response! Lol

thats so exciting TTC! it is an amazing feeling. I don't know when my next appt is actually I was just told to get my labs drawn and we'd go from there.

Have you already had your labs done? Maybe book an appointment yourself. I know some doctors offices take forever to book if its left up to them.

Yea I had to use medication for the sickness. On the upside, didnt have to take any today, so im happy with that!

Glad to see you CC! I hope he just gives you clomid or whatever to help kick start your ovulations! When do you go back?

Well afm- I felt baby move tonight!!! 3 weeks earlier then with DD. But i guess because i knew what it felt like is maybe why earlier this time! It was so surrel. A cross between a flutter and a waves feeling. Made me very very happy. Cant wait until its actual kicks soon![/QUOTE

Yay that's so amazing TTC! Wow I can't wait for that. I just need to get a sticky bean first. I will not give up, you ladies give me hope!:hugs: cd3 today and feeling more positive as o gets closer. When you ladies got your BFP's did you bd every day before o or every second day?just wondering because I have tried both. Dh has good sa do that's not an issue

Thanks! It was really great. Baby must be getting bigger because ive been crampy the last few days. was tough at work today.

As for when we dtd, well in all honesty, I thought we missed O that month because it came 8 days before I expected it to. But when I look at the chart from that month we dtd the night before and the night off and there was a few days before with nothing and theb a day after O nothing, and then another BD. So was just kinda all over the place. Lol not sure how much that will help. Sorry!
You will get your sticky bean soon!!

Hi marathon,

Well, for my November and December cycle we just bd once i got positive smiley. So we only bd on da of smiley and day after. This was not working !!! so this time we bd cd 10,12,14 and 16 and got BFP so i reallt recommend this way !!

I have a feeling i ov between 14 - 16 cos on day 16 my cm had dried up and i had no cramping !!

GL - it's always good to have a plan !!! do u use opk ?

AFM - woke in night feeling sick, i reckon this is a boy cos i was so sick with DS !!! LOL

TTC - I am so happy that you felt the baby move! So exciting!

Marathongirl - Honestly, for that cycle and Oing, I didn't really think that we bd'ed when we were supposed to! and we only bd'ed 1 time so I think it was pretty lucky. I would do the bding every other day from a week before you O and a week after just to be sure.

Try - I am not sick with this one either and I wasn't with my DD. Sometimes my stomach hurts but it isn't nausea or anything. I want a boy this time but I would also be happy with another girl. DH always thought that we would have all girls so I guess we can only wait and see. I hope you don't feel too sick!

cc - Let us know when you get your appt!

Hi ladies

So no af for me, still can't believe i am pg ..i hope af stays away !!

Going to ring the Drs this pm to make first appointment. They usually don't do very much but refer me on to the midwives !

How is everyone else getting on ?

Try - I know! I am super excited for you!

I am feeling pretty good. Just tired as usual. Getting excited for my ultrasound on Wednesday. They usually don't give any pictures this early but I can at least let you guys know what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->