CD10 ..would love a buddy

I hope you get some pics momma, i did when i did my first scan at 5 weeks! i'm just waiting for af to show so we can start something new! marathon we bd every other day, but lately it's been everyday haha, i would probably be pg by now if i were O'ing regularly!

just been to see Dr for booking in. She said its very early, but I can't help getting excited. We have even chosen a name if it's a boy !! LOL

I look forward to seeing ur pics momma !!!

They didn't give me any last time :( but maybe I will actually ask and see if they do!
Im glad you are getting excited. It is a really exciting time.

cc - I am happy that you are trying something new and hopefully you can O regularly and get that bfp!!!

oooh try, what name did you pic out??? so happy for you ladies!

We like Freddie for a boy , as my dad's middle name is Fred !! Not sure about girls names tho LOL !! Probably too early to be thinking about it really !!

No, it isn't too early! You can think about names even if you aren't pg! We were thinking about Fred too for a boy because that was my DH's grandfathers name lol. Not sure yet. We pretty much have a girls name picked out but it's a little weird lol

what is it momma! i wanna know your girls name :) try its never to early to think about names, we talk about it all the time!

Im sure its beautiful momma. what is it?

We've had pur names picked out for a while. Dean John Mitchell for a boy(after his dad and my dad) and grace Emily(emily is after my yougest sister) im wavering a bit on Dean. Ita not my favorite and I dont want people calling my boy Dean jr and DH's dad Dean Sr. I despise that so much. And it isnt what we would have named him.

HI Ladies! Thanks for answering my question about bd'ing. I think the every second day sounds good. Although I know how it is when you think you've missed the timing and then you get your BFP!!Funny the way that works

Momma- Looking forward to hearing about your us!

Try- Glad that af stayed away. So excited for you. Can't wait to join you guys.

TTC- Hope you are able to work longer. It sounds like your job is quite physical. How did you o 8 days earlier than you thought?Wow

We were thinking Temperance for a girl. We just heard the name (on a TV show LOL) and liked it. We would call her Tempie or something for short. Not 100% sure though. We are just starting to look through baby names again! I also like the name Emma so it's a toss up still.

I think it's good to have a few names picked out and then keep testing them out to see which ones you like. Or even wait until the baby is born and look at them and then decide.

I really like the name temperence, i had never heard it until i watched an episode of bones and that was the main characters name and i thought it was so unique and pretty! We did the same thing we had a couple names picked out for both our boys, and named them once we saw them. ttc no one will call him dean jr if you don't, you could always call him dj for short if you like to shorten names. my best friends little girls name is kailynn and thats all anyone ever calls her cuz thats what her mom calls her.

The reason im worried about the jr/sr thing is because its already happened in his family. His uncle and cousin are both john and they call them john sr and john jr. Drives me nuts lol
Temperance is a beautiful name Momma!! I love it!

Afm- freaking out a tad bit. Am at work and went to the washroom and i had 2 spots of pink blood when i wiped.....have decided to just keep an eye on it. Just cant help but worry. especially with the stomach pains the last week. Have done a lot at work these days. think ive pushed myself. Hips are KILLING me too. Going to see if maybe the doctor can get me one of those belts for my lower back. Maybe that will help.

Oh and marathongirl- my cycles were 39-42 days long. The cycke i got pregnant was only my 4th cycle off the birth control pill, so i figured my body was just starting to jump back to what it was before bcp.

fx ttc! some spotting is normal, as long as it's no bigger than the tip of an eraser on a pencil.

Okay, thats good to know! It wasnt much at all. But Ive never had any spotting at all. so kinda freaked me out. Thanks CC

TTC - im hoping u r ok !! It sounds like u have just been doing too much. Good idea to keep an eye in it.

I love all those names...especially Temperance !!

CC/Marathon = where are u now in ur cycles ?? fingers X u will be oving soon !!

AFM well I am awake again at 5am and feeling sick again, I seem to be getting morning sickness reall early in the morning !!! great LOL

I am having a bit of a stress with not telling my mum or sister. We are very close and I see them lots. It's hard not to say anything, but my sister lost her baby only a few momnths ago and I feel it would be really insensitive to mention at the moment. I am also worried cos I think i am due around the time that it happened. I think maybe another couple of months and they will be a bit stronger !!

I went through something similar Trying. My brother and SIL lost their baby a few months before I got pregnant. I decided to tell my brother and let him make the decision in regards to telling my SIL. I also figured it would be better coming from him. He told her and she took a few days, but she sent me a text a few days later saying congratulations. And when they visited at christmas, i kept the baby talk to a minimum. I let her guide that. We talked about it if she brought it up. I know ita different for you because its your sister. You will know when the time is right to tell her.

And thanks! I have the next 2 days off, so will be relaxing the whole time. have a doctors appointmwnt already scheduled for thursday, so will bring the spotting up to her as well as the issues with my hips and lower back im having. Lower back is gmagain, but the hips is new...and sooo very painful i might add. Some days i feel like ik falling apart...

TTC - At least the spotting wasn't bright red. That plus bad cramps isn't good. Im sure what you had was normal. I had the same thing the other day. I had some pink discharge and I freaked out a little lol. And then yesterday I had very very light brown discharge. I heard that all that is normal but what worried me is these cramps I still have. Sometimes they ache pretty bad and that worries me but Im glad I have my u/s tomorrow so they can check everything out. Let us know your doctor says at your appointment!

cc - Haha that is where we got the name from! We like that show alot lol.

Try - You can tell them whenever you are ready or whenever you feel they are ready. I kind of opened my mouth alot lately and I probably shouldn't have told as many people. But I have told my immediate family, some friends and some people at work. I am just excited I guess :)

Afm - like I said, I just have those cramps sometimes which scare me. Other than that I feel pretty good.

Hi
momma - hope u r ok and re assured with ur US tomorrow . Im sure it will al be fine !!

Well, my sister came round for coffee and the phone rang...it was the Dr saying had I remembered to take Folic Acid. I couldn't think of a lie when my sister asked who it was so I had to tell her. She was fine but i think she might be upset later and not in front of me. I also told my mum over the phone as I thought my sister might want to talk to her. I do feel better now they know, cos I felt like I was keeping something from them and they know me so well they thought something was up LOL !!

Anyways, hope u are all doing ok,

i'm already on cd 22, so i think it's a no go for me again this month! You guys are way braver than me, I told my immediate family right away when i got preg with the first, i was young and didn't know what to do (he was an accident lol), but with our second i didn't tell anyone until i was 12 weeks! not even my mom, i just couldn't do it until i knew he would stick. ttc the hips could be separating to make more room for baby. my hips and back killed with my second because he was laying more towards my back, hope it eases up on you, and you start to feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->