CD10 ..would love a buddy

Glad it seemed to go well trying! I told my family right away. I wasnt going to tell them for a while, but DH told his mom and brother that day, so I felt like it wouldnt be.noce if they knew and my family didnt.

Sounds like your ovulating every other month CC?
And thanks for the advice. That thought had crossed my mind too. I know ome of it is related to ky injury because I can feel pain in that area too. Oh well, will wait and see what the doctor says.

Your spotting does sound normal Momma. But yep, its scary no matter what! Cant wait to hear about your U/S tomorrow

what cd did you ov on before...maybe ur just a bit later this cycle ??

Good morning ladies!

Try- Glad you told your sister I know how hard it is to hold things back form people you care about. With my first I didn't even tell my Mom until I was 12 weeks.She doesn't live near me so it was easier to hide.With my second I waited even loner because I was pregnant when my first was only 5 months old and I knew she would think that was way too close.

Momma- hope those cramps go away.Glad you are having your us tomorrow that should make you feel better.

TTC- You might need to cut back on your work. It's hard to do all that lifting when you are preggo. I am a physiotherapist and have a physical job as well.

AFM- I am cd5 and waiting to o. Still wondering when to bd. You'd think I would have it down by now but I find I always get a bit stressed as o approaches about the whole bd schedule. I know it sounds weird and I shouldn't worry because dh is always game!

marathon - when do you think u will ov this cycle ? i really hope u catch the eggy !!

momma - GL tomorrow, let us know how u get on

I do feel better now my close family knows. I can relax now.

Its good to come on here and chat !!

I agree I do like to come on here and chat because everyone is on the same page with you with ttc and everything. And I like how you all are knowledgeable and I can ask questions.

I am sure my ultrasound will be fine. I have this crazy feeling that they are going to find out that Im having twins or something lol

No i don't even O every other month, I O about every 3 months :( I O'd in dec, and sep and that's it since i started charting! I have my labs in the morning so hopefully it'll come back with something, then i think i'll call my dr on thursday afternoon to make sure they got my labs, and then call on friday to see where to go from there.

Ive been thinking the same Marathongirl, just not sure how to go about it. im worried because I was already off for 3 months. Ive worked for them for almost 4 years and have held a few different positions. I went back to school 1 1/2 yrs ago and gave up my position. I took another position in september and hurt myself not long after. So just worried about getting all my hours in for my benifits(which is 3 months full time work) and not pissing off my employers.

But am going to speak with my doctor on thursday. The reality is, if I need to cut back or stop, then its what needs to happen. Just not sure if I will be able to 'cut' back. work may just trll me they are going to replace me. Would be less work for them. Sigh...timing can suck lol

ttc they can't legally fire you if you dr tells you that you need lighter work, just as they cannot fire you because you are pregnant or on maternity leave! leagally they have to give you 12 weeks of maternity leave, but they don't have to pay you for it all they have to keep your job, at least that's how it works in the states. Yes momma i get af every month and usually every 30 days, there a little more irratic these days but still comes every month.

Well technically i havent gone through my trial period. Its not really a probation because ive had positions before. Not sure what it is technicall besides a waiting perios for benefits and say i had another position in the agency and i took a new one, if i didnt like it and wanted my old one back i could by the end of the 3 months. Anyways, we actually get 1 year maternity leave here and its paid through the government. Some work places will top your pay up for the first 15 weeksas on gov mat leave we only get 55% our normal pay. My work doesnt top up due to being a non profit agency.

Anywho, they cant techincly fire me, but they might be able to say im not working out in the position(not sure) and i would be forced to go to casual. Which would suck and not suck at the same time. Lol sorry if its all confusing!

Well only a matter of time will tell I guess. Reality is, I only need a total of 600 hours to get mat leave and pretty darn sure I have that just from the summer! Lol

hi ladies

TTC - how are you feeling ? I hope the pain is better for you !!

cc - it will be interesting what ur labs say. Do u think they will give u something to stimulate ur ovaries ??

momma - let us know how u get on

marathon - hope u ok too !!

AFM - same old with me really, sick and tired !! didn't go to work yesterday cos I was feeling bleeuuggh. Going to try and go in today, i don't like giving in to the sickness !! LOL

Having trouble sleeping actually. Hips are bothering me abd apparently ive been making this odd moaning noise when I sleep and it wakes DH up. He's been getting annoyed but I have nooo clue how to stp it as i have no clue im doing it and its not snoring lol poor him

Well I got my u/s. They gave me a picture. It's going to take me a minute to put it up lol.
Anyway, we think we saw a little heartbeat but I am really not that far along. Now I have to wait to see what my doctor says.

Here it is:

Attachments

• IMG_20120208_103106.jpg
    IMG_20120208_103106.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
oh momma it's so cute already! I'm interested to see what my labs say, they'll be in tomorrow so i can check, and then just wait for the dr to talk to me, which could take forever! wow ttc i wish we had a year of maternity leave, that would be amazing!

A year of maternity leave??! wow. We have 6 weeks unpaid unless you have vacation time or a plan that pays you while on leave.

ahh congratulations Momma , it's soo lovely to see the scan. I wish they scanned here earlier than 12 weeks !!!

I felt really good today which is worrying me...hopefully i will feel sick again later !!

Ive been sick off and on since the start Trying. Well most of my symptoms seem to come and go.

Thats so awesome momma!! Very excited for you!

Yea, by the sounds of it we are very lucky to get a year long mat leave. I couldnt imagin having anything less. 12 weeks is just far far too short i think. Daycares here dont even tend to take babies until they are about 1 year old. Im guessing it is different there daycare wise?

Yes, usually a daycare will take them here at 6 weeks. Some don't I think though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->