CD10 ..would love a buddy

Im kind of afraid. My gestational sac is oblong or oval shape and it is supposed to be round. I have heard that most with this shape end up with m/c :( and the u/s tech said that the doctor will probably want me to have another u/s next week to make sure the baby is growing. So now Im kind of freaking out.

Im probably just freaking myself out though. I just have to wait until the doctor calls me. Can't help but worry though lol.

Its what we moms do best, worry. Ive never heard that about a sac before. Where did you hear this?

I just heard it from someone I know and then of course I looked it up! Don't do that lol and I don't remember my DD's looking like that.

Definitely DON'T look it up. There is was too much crap out there on the internet. I wouldnt worry, and it is normal to have to go back to check growth when your that early. Ive read of tons of women on here having to. Juat have to keep a positive outlook going.

I know. And the doctor hasn't even talked to me yet to see if they are going to do another u/s anyway. I know that once I talk to him, I will feel better. Im probably going to call him in a half an hour to follow up.

momma i wouldn't worry about it, i looked at my first scan from my second, and it was oblong like yours, it could just be the position the baby was in, pretty much anything.

I know. My sister said that obong or oval or round are all normal. She even said that oval usually means BOY lol there are too many wives tales about that kind of thing.

Don't worry Momma, i have never heard that before and NEVER look on the Internet ...it will only add to ur worry.

I am sure everything will be just fine !!

Talked to the doctor and they said everything looked normal. They didn't get to record the heartbeat because it's too early to see so I am having another u/s next week and my first ob appt is Feb 29th. Oh and they said that I measure at 6w1d so I have to change my ticker :)

can't wait for your next scan momma! glad you got some good news :)

Soooo glad it was good news Momma! I bet you feel a ton better!

ah i bet you feel better and you are a bit more further on which is always great to hear !!

Yes I feel alot better :) they didnt seem concerned about anything so thats good. Cant wait to see what the heartbeat is.

Momma- That's great news and so cool to see the picture.

TRy- I wouldn't worry about your symptoms coming and going I think that's normal.

TTC- I hope it all works out with your job. Obviously you will do what's best for your little bean(I guess it's getting to be a pretty big bean)

AFM- cd6 today and feeling pretty good. Will be in my fertile period around VAlentine's DAy so you know what that means/ Lucky Dh! WEnt to TCM doctor today and she gave me some warming herbs to warm my uterus so we will see. I won't give up!!

GL Marathon!!

How are you doing ladies??

I don't know but I just have this feeling that everything will be good. You know that feeling where you are just....happy lol. Hopefully this positive feeling will stick with me the whole time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->