CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies,

Went to the doctors today. finally heard heart beat with doppler. She found it pretty close to my belly button and she spent the first few minutes looking near my c-section scar/pubic bone and nothing. Think she was a bit surprised it was so high up. So thats probably why she couldnt find it last time. Looking too low. It was so nice to hear! Was 147. Branden was just amazed with it. Wanting to biy a doppler if I can find a good price now. Am going to look tonight.

Ende up staying home today from work as I was in so much pain last night I hardly slept. Doctor has wrotten me a note asking for lighter duties at work. Here's to hoping they listen and find something for me, otherwise my only option is medical leave.

Hows everyone else doing?

so glad you got to hear the hear beat, it's such an amazing sound! I am going to buy one when i get preg.

Well I just bid on one on Ebay for $25 plus $10 shipping. It's the Angelsounds 'jumper' doppler. Brand new. Will know in a few hours if I have it or not. I figured for under $40 why not. I've read quite a few ladies on here in the UK use that one and seem to have no problem with it!

Hi ladies,

Went to the doctors today. finally heard heart beat with doppler. She found it pretty close to my belly button and she spent the first few minutes looking near my c-section scar/pubic bone and nothing. Think she was a bit surprised it was so high up. So thats probably why she couldnt find it last time. Looking too low. It was so nice to hear! Was 147. Branden was just amazed with it. Wanting to biy a doppler if I can find a good price now. Am going to look tonight.

Ende up staying home today from work as I was in so much pain last night I hardly slept. Doctor has wrotten me a note asking for lighter duties at work. Here's to hoping they listen and find something for me, otherwise my only option is medical leave.

Hows everyone else doing?
Wow that's great TTC! There is nothing better than hearing your babie's heart beat:hugs:

i got one like that when i was preg with my oldest, or something like it. i got it from walmart it didn't work as well as i hoped. i hope you have better luck with it than i did!

Hi ladies

TTc - what a lovely thing to hear the heart beat !! I remember my DH loved hearing the loud beats !!

AFM - well, it's 3 am and I am awake feeling sick with sore BBS, iy really seems to come over me at night. I have also been having terrible nightmares and a really dry mouth. Guess its all just part of the fun !!

The kids have a week off school next week so we are planning to do some fun things. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow...wish it was 12 weeks !! LOL

cc/marathon - any news on oving yet ?? hope ur both doing well anyway

momma - hope u ok too

TTC - that is great! Gotta love hearing the hearbeat :) Hope your work can give you some light duty.

Try - Im glad you are still doing well. The joys of pregnancy lol

cc & Marathon - How are things going with o'ing?

AFM - I scheduled my other u/s for next wednesday. they hope to get a look at the heartbeat I guess. Can't wait to see the little bean again. Yesterday we went out to dinner and I had the light cramps and some brown discharge again. It was gone by this morning though so I guess it was just the normal stuff lol.

hey ladies! so my progesterone came back low, so no O as of yet, but i'm starting to wonder if i didn't O like yesterday?? I got ch's today, but saying I o'd on cd 11, which i know is not true. but my cm was really watery, and my cp was soft and open wed and thurs, not sure about today yet. who knows, guess i'll just keep waiting! oh and i had to use a new thermometer, my old one crapped out on me, luckily i had one on hand, same one as my old one, so i'd guess my temps would be the same???

Huh, it is looking like you O'd yesterday CC. Maybe call up your doctor and ask to get your levels done again in a few days?

Welcome Boxxy! How long have you been ttc for?

I had my Merina removed Dec 12 2011......had a cycle in Jan.......my cycle stared with brown discharge on Feb 2&3....heavy period 4,5&6......then gone and i usually last 7 days.....so im sure my bodies reacting to no iud.......i started opk on cd5

cc - i think u might have ov on weds or Thurs, it looks like you had a temp spike after that !! Fingers crossed u did !!

Welcome boxxy !!

Welcome boxxey!

cc - Im not too good with the whole temp thing lol but I would agree with TTC and Try! If you did O your temps would stay up right?

yea if i did O my temps would stay up from here on out, i'm trying to stay posititve, and my gyn is out of the office until monday so i'll have to wait and talk to him then!

yea if i did O my temps would stay up from here on out, i'm trying to stay posititve, and my gyn is out of the office until monday so i'll have to wait and talk to him then!

I hope you o'd cc!! Fx'd for you.

Welcome Boxxy:flower:

Hope everyone is doing well.:hugs:

AFM- cd8 today will start opk on cd11 as I know I won't be positive before then. Dh is a bit sick so hopefully he will be fine to bd starting on Sunday:shrug:

Sorry, am. bit dense at the moment. I meant wendesday as well CC! Lol definitely looking good. FX it goes up again tomorrow!

Ohh im sure it wont be hard to persaude your DH Marathon! Lol

oh i just dunno! i'm hoping i did O, guess we have to be patient haha something i'm not great at! gl marathon, fx this is your month.

hi ladies

well i am awake again at 4am feeling sick and with a headache, but i am officially 5 weeks today !!!

hope everyone is ok

marathon - getting closer to ovday !!

Happy 5 weeks.Trying! Time will tick by. Sorry your feeling sick. Its not fun, im still sick lol got sick at work today. felt fine after though! Haha

Im using first response digital opk for 20 days......im cd 9 with neg opk again........but really crampy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->