CD10 ..would love a buddy

It could take a few months for your cycle to become normal again Boxxy. Mirena is a hormonal iud so it can be as bad as coming off the pill. So your body might do wierd and funky things for a bit. Have you thought about buying opks bulk online? Its MUCH cheaper then the digitl ones. Bit more getting used to though.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Ive officially got spd. Almost couldnt make it up the stairs yesterday after work. Had this outrageous pain in my pelvic bone. And thats my pelvic joint dislocating. Ive decided to to try and use the pregnancy support belt at work and see if it allows me to work longer. Otherwise, ive been told I can go on partial medical leave and pick and choose when and where i work. So that helps knowing I have that option.

oh i am sorry to hear you are in pain TTC what does SPD mean ? I hope the belt helps you ease the pain !!

I am a bit worried tonight as I fel like i have a dull pain in the middle of my tummy, it's probably nothing and I do feel a bit gassy but I am such a worrier !!

Hope everyone else is ok XX

Hi ladies.

Try- hope you feel better tomorrow!

TTC- I think the belt should help you tons but you sound like you are in so much pain. Maybe you should just take it easy?

AFM- cd9 so hoping to o in the next 5-6 days! Hopefully I will be joining you ladies soon!

TTC - I am sorry you were in such pain :( im glad they are kind of working with you though.

Try - I get worried about every little thing too. The pain is in your belly and not where you would get cramps right? It is probably just gas :)

Afm - had a good day today. No cramps or brown discharge which is good. Watched a sad movie though and of course cried my eyes out! Stupid hormones lol

glad to hear everyone is doing well! gl to you ladies O'ing and fx for bfp! so dh said that my cervix was soft, open, and watery today, but i had the tiniest bit of spotting once when i wiped, so who knows what the means!

Im hope the belt does help. I just want to at least get through the next 2 1/2 months and I will be happy to go on medical leave. My position will be safe and I will have 600 full time hours to base my medical and mat leave on, which is the most I could get.

trying, I got weird pains like that in the beginning too. Even get them ofd and on when there seems to be a growth spurt. Kinda goes from my belly button down through to my groin. Is that anything like that your getting?

Here's a link to what SPD is. It explains it better then me! Lol
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysis_pubis_dysfunction

I am in a fair amount of pain, but am counting on that belt to sort of tighten things up so I can get by for a while longer. And tylenol! Lol

Hi ladies

ttc - your condition sounds very painful, i hope you find some relief from the pain !

momma - glad ur cramps and disharge have stopped, its so hard not to worry in these first 12 weeks !!

cc - sounds like u may have ov ?? fingers crossed u did !!

marathon and Boxxey = how are u getting on ?

AFM - Think i have a bit if IBS and the pain is just gas ( sorry TMI!!) Feel sick and BBs still sore this morning so trying not to worry !!

Every other day with the exception of fri and sat i was on nights

Actually everyday except fri sat lol........today is cd 10 had negative opk today......

Ohh thats no fun Trying have you had IBS in the past? Gas can be so painful when your pregnant. Not sure if it will help, but maybe some tums or something?

It does sound like your going to o CC, well I hope you do!

I hated working nights Boxxy. Hope everything is going well

Glad the discharge stopped Momma!

i really don't think I O'd my temps don't look that great for O :S

Hi ladies- lots going on here as usual.
TTC- I know about your Spd a friend of mine tried running too long through her pregnancy and go it as well. Take care of yourself!

Try- I know how hard it is not to worry. It sounds like all is well.

Momma- glad that you are feeling better as well

Cc- hope you o'd but you should be able to tell by temps. If they are not up maybe your body geared up but didn't actually go through with it. I have heard this can happen?

Boxxey- you and me cd10, I haven't started opk yet. It is never pos before day 12 so I will wait until at least tomorrow. Have been bd'ing every second day

Hi ladies- lots going on here as usual.
TTC- I know about your Spd a friend of mine tried running too long through her pregnancy and go it as well. Take care of yourself!

Try- I know how hard it is not to worry. It sounds like all is well.

Momma- glad that you are feeling better as well

Cc- hope you o'd but you should be able to tell by temps. If they are not up maybe your body geared up but didn't actually go through with it. I have heard this can happen?

Boxxey- you and me cd10, I haven't started opk yet. It is never pos before day 12 so I will wait until at least tomorrow. Have been bd'ing every second day

Everyday since cd 5 except fri and sat......im using first response digital opk it says to start cd 5

ya i've heard of it happening too. guess we'll see what my next couple days temps brings! gl ladies

Hi all

boxxey and CC - I used to test at cd 14 because i didn'y ov until cd 16, somtimes it would be negative on cd 16 in the pm and then by the evening it would turn positive. I hope u get ur smileys soon !!

TTC - how is ur pain ? hope tings are feeling better for you !!

momma - how r u getting on ?

marathon = hope u get ur smiley soon too !!

AFM - seeing doctor today so they can take some bloods. I think my iron is very low so Dr wants to check it . If it is low i will have another iron transfusion ( i have had 2 last year) but i am worrying about the effect this may have on bubba !!! i think its safe tho ?? sickness back and sore bbs also feeling tired !!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all !!

i'm not even using opk's anymore, so i don't know if it was positive or not. had a little more spotting last night, but none since then. super confused but just waiting for af to show so we can start a new month. GL on your tests today trying!

Try - That is no fun to have iron problems. My sister had such bad iron problems when she was pg that she had to have an IV 24/7 and go in every 2-3 days to get the iron transfusion. She wasn't pretty anemic to begin with but the baby just put her over the edge lol. She is perfectly fine but she said it really sucked lol. Im sure it won't have any affect on the baby but ask your doctor anyway.

GL with the O'ing marationgirl, CC and boxxey!

How are you feeling TTC?

afm - Ugh is all I can say. I have the light cramps and brown discharge again :( I know it's probably completely normal but it still freaks me out everytime. Im glad I have another u/s on Wednesday to see if they can see the heartbeat.

oh and I am so tired today I can't even stand it. I just need to sleep!!!!

Hey all, short update as im tired and hoping to get a short nap before work. Have been working without the belt as i havent had a chance to get one. Will go tomorrow morning. Also have an u/s for that lump above my breast tomorrow. Am still in a lot of pain, having trouble with stairs off and on. And feeling like Im getting an ear infection today.

Momma- have you talked to your doctor about the discharge?

Sorry your going through a rough time Trying, defeinitely dont be afraid to ask your doctor! Hope it all turns out well.

I am sorry you are going through all of that TTC. I hope everything turns out well for you.

Actually I just called my doctor. He said that is very common and as long as it isn't bright red and like a full period and the cramps aren't severe than I should be fine. They told me I can take tylenol for the cramps too. If anything changes before the u/s then I should call him. I know it's normal but it feels nice to hear it from your doctor too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->