CD10 ..would love a buddy

so sorry your in so much pain ttc, it sounds terrible to be in so much pain during such a beautiful time. hope you get your belt and it helps a lot! momma still having symptoms is a good sign, take it easy and can't wait to hear how fast the babies hb is at the u/s! FX you ladies start feeling better. the nurse called (dr is still out of the office) and said that they'll probably want to start clomid, which is good news, except i've heard it can be difficult getting insurance if you change.....so i dunno what to do now :S

hi

Just a quick one cos I am soo tired and sick !!

ttc - hope u ok and the pain gets better for you

momma - sounds like ur discharge is ok at least u have advice from Dr so you know not to worry !!

cc - hopefully clomid will help with the oving !!

cc - why don't you think you will take it?

Try - I hope you feel better. I know all about being tired. I almost fell asleep at work lol

The doctor also said that I need to push fluids too which I know I am not drinking enough. I guess more fluid is supposed to help with the cramps so I guess I better start drinking more.

i dunno momma, i've heard that once you take it most insurance companies won't take you anymore! i need to talk to the dr and see if we can just not go through the insurance for it or the ultrasound, or if we can use a different diagnosis code where insurance would cover it, and not deny me coverage if i chance insurances. i was thinking about trying some fertilaid for woman for a couple months, and see if that will help me get preg first. i just dunno what to do, and what the right option for me is????

Ive never heard that insurance wont take you if youve taken clomid. Maybe go into the clomid threads and ask some ladies there. Im sure there are women from the states there and they would have a better idea of how it works. Soy isoflavens are supposed to be natures clomid and.can be ordered onpine. That could always be an alternative. there's threads for that as well.

Yea, it sucks having to deal with this. Thankfully moat people have been pretty understanding at work and are letting me put my feet up when i need to.

Definitely more fluids momma, ive heard some women also spot if they havent bee. getting enough.

cc - did you talk to your insurance company or anything yet? Maybe they will let you know what their policy is. I dont think they can drop you or not take you for taking it.

I have been drinking more water today and I have barely any cramps and no discharge lol. Just had to drink more water :)

HI Ladies!
I love catching up with you everyday!

Momma- sounds like everything is ok.Hard not to worry I undestand.

TTC- thank goodness you work with understanding people.I don't remember feeling that tired when I was pregnant with DD. I worked until I was 8 months as a server in

a restaurant. I know I couldn't do that now if I was preggo!
TRy-hope you feeling better soon. I always try to think it's a good thing that you are having so many symptoms. It means your hormones levels are high!!

CC- hope it all works out for you.

AFM-cd11 today and waiting to o. Trying not to get too uptight about when we will bd. I was going to try every second day which means cd10,12,14,16 but I'm sure I will break down and bd tonight. I can't help but think I will miss the eggy otherwise....

thanks ladies, the dr is suppose to call me again later this week and then we can talk about my issues then! thought about soy too, but i'm afraid that it's going to cause cysts.

Hi ladies

cc - good idea to talk to ur dr, they may even know about the insurance side of things !! Let us know how u get on

Marathon - what cd do u think u will ov on ? Every other day worked for us so I have my fingers X for you !!

Momma - i think i need to drink more fluids as well, i feel so thirsty all the time...so glad that drinking more has helped you with the cramping and discharge

TTC - its good to have a support a work and that u r able to rest when u can !!

Oh Marathon girl, it's not actually because I'm tired, it's because of the pain I'm in that most of my co-workers are pretty understanding. I've been doing my share of the work, but when I get some time to sit and put my feet up I am, and they don't seem to mind since I'm not slacking to do it. Going to go see it I can find some place in town tomorrow that will fit me for that belt.

I've been drinking tons of water since day one. I literally craved it when I was pregnant with DD. It doesn't seem to be AS much of a craving this time around, but some days it sure is. But I've always been a big water drinker, so doesn't surprise me. Just keep drinking that water Momma and you'll be good!

How are you doing Trying?

I haven't heard that about Soy CC. But then again, I don't know much about it. I had tossed the idea around about trying it since my cycles were so long, but didn't need to in the end. I have heard that you can only take it for 2 cycles in a row and that O can be painful too. And it works for some and not for others. I would definitely see what your doctor says though!

Glad your close to O time Marathon girl!

Im cd 12 today.......im so crampy like AF crampy but i havent even o'ed yet is it possible to be this crampy before o

Oh yea, you can definitely get crampy at O time. I would try an OPK if I were you. it's different for every women of course, some cramp the day of O, some the day before or 2 days before. So I would just test to be sure! Good luck!

boxxey - I get pretty crampy right before and during O so I would def take an OPK to see if you are.

TTC - Im glad you have good coworkers. I have never heard of that belt before. Im glad that it will help you.

Afm - I wasn't much of a drinker to begin with. So I am going to try and drink alot more water and things. It didn't seem to be an issue with my DD but I guess it's different every time :)

boxxey - I get pretty crampy right before and during O so I would def take an OPK to see if you are.

TTC - Im glad you have good coworkers. I have never heard of that belt before. Im glad that it will help you.

Afm - I wasn't much of a drinker to begin with. So I am going to try and drink alot more water and things. It didn't seem to be an issue with my DD but I guess it's different every time :)

Neg opk again

Boxxey - Hmm...Im not too good at the whole figuring out when people O. These ladies really helped me so I would try and take their advice. And they really do like to look at charts lol

I dont do charts i have been reading about but my work schedule may screw it up.......i work all night sleep most of the day i have a bad pattern of sleep..........the only chart i have is mymonthly cycles i have 4 months of cycles 2 with iud 2 without

Well, you can still temp. Or at least try to. All you need to have is a solid 3 hours of sleep to get an accurate temp. Thermometer's arent too expensive either at srugstores or online and can REALY help determine when O us and if you O for sure. Opks can give off false positives. Your body can gear up for O with an LH surge and opks would be positive, but o doesnt happen. Where as with temping it shows you your thermal shift after O happens.

I miss having more charts to stalk Momma! Lol

Hope everyone is doing well. Dh got me chocolates and is taking me for dinner this evening and we made breakfast together today. We both have the day off. so its been a nice morning. Now just sat on tge couch with him lounging. Im sleepy.

Well, you can still temp. Or at least try to. All you need to have is a solid 3 hours of sleep to get an accurate temp. Thermometer's arent too expensive either at srugstores or online and can REALY help determine when O us and if you O for sure. Opks can give off false positives. Your body can gear up for O with an LH surge and opks would be positive, but o doesnt happen. Where as with temping it shows you your thermal shift after O happens.

I miss having more charts to stalk Momma! Lol

Hope everyone is doing well. Dh got me chocolates and is taking me for dinner this evening and we made breakfast together today. We both have the day off. so its been a nice morning. Now just sat on tge couch with him lounging. Im sleepy.

If i dont get a bfp this cycle i will def chart temps next one:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->