CD10 ..would love a buddy

ttc that sounds like a wonderful valentines day! i'm making hubby a special supper tonight, and he got me greys anatomy season 6, and made me a card, it was sweet. i hope you get your bfp this month boxxy but if not, i'll be excited to stalk your chart!

Sounds like a good plan boxxy!

Aww sounds like you have a sweet dh CC. What are you making for supper? I have no energy and dont cook often these days, so my dh made a good choice taking me out lol

haha ttc! I am making him garlic biscuits, filet mignon with crab meat and asparagus, covered in hollandise sause, salad, and apples, wine, and trying to decide what to make for dessert! He is the sweetest, and i just got flowers delivered too :) my boys are excited to make something special for daddy. I love to cook so it'll be fun!

Hi ladies

It sounds like you all having lovely Valentines !! My DH got me the DVD of One Day and I have just watched it whilst ironing !!!

We took the kids to see The Muppet Movie (?) I fell asleep for the first hour LOL !!! the seats were so comfy I just nodded off !!

Boxxey - i didn't chart with my other 2 kids but doing it this time really helped to see what was going on in my cycle. I also used OPK which I found useful. Fingers X u will get ur BFP !!

Sounds like very fun evenings! My DH took my out last Thursday and he bought my the Breaking Dawn movie and we watched it together so tonight, I am just going to make dinner and brownies and relax haha. He probably has something special up his sleeve for me though like flowers or something lol.

Boxxey - Let us know how it goes this cycle!

I love flowers, but unfortumately my DH isnt a flower kinda guy. Got them when we.first startes dating and then 2 years ago on my birthday because i was crying because i was sobdepressed abt getting older! Lol was so sweet. But it doesnt really bother me much not getting them. I prefere the ones around i. the summer abyways. Wild flowers, sun flowers that sort of thing.

I just got the newest twilight movie the other day. Havent sat to watch it yet, but seen it in the theaters

Glad to hear everyone has had a splended day!

he bought me breaking dawn lastweek and we watched it lastnight together, it was nice. oh i'm so stuffed from supper i can hardly move! on a good note everything turned out really really good, supper was delicious! glad to hear everyone is having a good valentines day :)

Had a great scan! The tech said I was right where I should be size wise and everything looked great. We also saw and recorded the heartbeat. I am going to call the doctor this afternoon because she didn't say what the beats per minute were. Here are the pictures I got.

Attachments

• IMG_20120215_110521.jpg
    IMG_20120215_110521.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20120215_110531.jpg
    IMG_20120215_110531.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
That's awesome news Momma!! So glad everything seems to be on track for you!

I was really glad that everything looks good :) I probably should call my doctor soon and see what they say.

Hey.........still neg opk cd 13 today i feel like i may start o'ing anytime as im so crampy.......i was wondering if anyone ever checked cervical changes? If so what did u do

Boxxey - as i was approaching ov i used to get cramps and sharp little pains in my sides. Then, after about cd 12 my CM would increase amd become creamy then watery. About a day or 2 days before i ov ( CD16) i would get EWCM, usually when i got this i would get a smiley on OPK. The EWCM and watery CM would last about 3 -4 days and gradually decrease. My BBS would also hurt leading up to and during ov.

Hope this helps !!

Boxxey - as i was approaching ov i used to get cramps and sharp little pains in my sides. Then, after about cd 12 my CM would increase amd become creamy then watery. About a day or 2 days before i ov ( CD16) i would get EWCM, usually when i got this i would get a smiley on OPK. The EWCM and watery CM would last about 3 -4 days and gradually decrease. My BBS would also hurt leading up to and during ov.

Hope this helps !!

I just feel so lost in all this ttc as i have 4 kids and nevet had to really "try" it just happened so easily.........i give all u ladies so much credit for what u r doing cause this is cycle 2 of trying and i feel like im gunna crack lol........i have been trying to bd everyday so i dont miss......since cd 5 we have done it everyday but 2..........i was reading about physical changes in your cervix but am unsure how the heck my short arms r gunna feel anything lol.......sry for ranting

i had a hard time feeling my cervix at first too, so i was having my dh do it for me and telling me how it feels, so that really helped me. i can usually feel it myself now, but only towards the evening as mine seems to move a lot! nurse called today and dr ok'ed the clomid for me, i'm guessing 50 mg 3-7, and then said they would do an overy check on cd 24ish still not sure what i'm going to do.....if i wanna try fertiaid or just go on with the clomid.

hi ladies,

How are we all doing?
Boxxey - i know how u feel cos I didn't have to try for my other 2 kids and this time is took me a while. It got very frustrating but so great to be able to come on here and chat !! It will happen for you !!

Hope everyone else is doing ok !!

I am doing okay. I am having some family issues but I am trying not to let it stress me out. My DH doesn't even want me dealing with them so I am not "working myself up".

Other than that I am good. Just trying to stay positive.

How is everyone else getting along?

sounds like your dh has some very good advice momma! hope everyones having a good day!

Hi ladies- it sounds like everyone had a great Valentines Day!!
Momma- so glad your scan looked good. You must be getting excited!
Try- that's so funny you fell asleep in the movie. I can imagine how tired you must feel.

TTC- how is work going?
AFM- has a pos opk yesterday morning. I think I o'd later in the afternoon or evening because I had terrible cramps all afternoon and my temp went up this am. I think maybe I would have had a pos opk Tues night if I had checked but I only ever check once a day in the morning so.....it was "almost positive" on Tues morning. We will see tomorrow if my temps stay up! Hoping for my Valentine's baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->