CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hey ladies

Momma, I can totally relate. Not long after I got pregnant there were some issues with my dad and brother and they kept talking to me about it all and theb my mom was being stressful, so I had to tell them all I cant deal with it all right now and i stoppes talking to them all for a little while. Ever since then they tend not to bring stress to me. They really try to be nice now

Yay for poaitive opks Marathongirl! Defibitely looking like you O'd.

Glad your doing well Trying!

Boxxy, I had luck on my 4th cycles but I had 39-41 day cycles so I began to get VERY frustrated. Thats the month I kinda put it all in the back of my mind and focused on other stuff. You will get there!

Afm- first day at work with my belt. Have found it does help, but i need the back support insert and theu have to order it in for me. But the belt doesnt make all the pain go away. just makes it more managable and less painful when Im home.
Had my ultrasound on the lump in my breast the other day. Just waitinf to hear from the doctors ofdice. but dont know if i will until monday as the doctor who ordered it( prenatal doc) isnt in tomorrow, but my regular doctor is. So we will see

Marathongirl - YAY for pos OPK! I have my fingers X'ed for you that your temps stay up and you get your bfp!

TTC - The whole mess was involving my Dad but he is getting help now so it is def a step in the right direction and the stress has gone down. Im glad the belt at least helps a little. Let us know what your doctor says.

Afm - I think I am actually getting morning sickness :( it's not bad I just get really bad acid reflux and my stomach feels bad lately. I never had this with with DD so it is new to me.

congrats marathon, it sure looks to me like you O'd on wednesday! Well i have some maybe good news, according to my chart I O'd on tuesday! not sure it its right or not, i have been working out the last couple nights so i'm not sure if that's affecting my temps or not, guess we'll see in about 10 days!

Hi ladies

TTC - hope the belt works, did u get ur results ?

marathon, cc and boxxey hope u all catch ur eggys very soon

AFM - I am super super tired today and felt sick all day...think symptoms are getting worse. ive also been a grumpy cow all day !! I keep having to say sorry for snapping !!

Hope everyone is doing good !!

sorry to hear your crabby today try, it's ok so am I! i think it's the day or something, cuz everyone at work seems to be crabby today too.

sorry to hear your crabby today try, it's ok so am I! i think it's the day or something, cuz everyone at work seems to be crabby today too.

Yay! I'm glad you o'd!! I always feel so relieved after ovulation for a few days! Let's hope we both get our BFP's this month!

Boxxey- did you get your pos opk soon!

Thanks for all of the encouragement Try TTC and Momma!!
My temp was up even more this am!

thanks marathon! i'm hoping it was actually O and not some crazy temps. fx for your bfp this month

Lol Trying! Ive been like that for ohhh...2 months now? Haha my poor DH he doesnt know whats hit him! Its slowly starting to settle down now though. Second tri seems to be a bit easier on me in a lot of ways. I cant wait for marathon and CC and Boxxy to get bfps too!

No results yet. doctor is only in 2 1/2 days a week. Will call monday to make an appointment.

Lol Trying! Ive been like that for ohhh...2 months now? Haha my poor DH he doesnt know whats hit him! Its slowly starting to settle down now though. Second tri seems to be a bit easier on me in a lot of ways. I cant wait for marathon and CC and Boxxy to get bfps too!

No results yet. doctor is only in 2 1/2 days a week. Will call monday to make an appointment.

I hope all is well TTC. Please let us know. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Yay! I'm glad you o'd!! I always feel so relieved after ovulation for a few days! Let's hope we both get our BFP's this month!

Boxxey- did you get your pos opk soon!

Thanks for all of the encouragement Try TTC and Momma!!
My temp was up even more this am!

No it was neg

holy cow ttc, only 5 more weeks and we get to find out what your having! i can hardly wait :)

HI Ladies-it's been a few days. How is everyone doing? I am currently 5 dpo today and had a bit if a temp dip?Am going to doctor tomorrow to get a blood test for progesterone just to know if it is sufficient or not. That way if my levels are low and this cycle doesn't work out I can start supplementation next cycle. Do you ladies know much about progesterone supplementation?

marathon isn't tomorrow to early for progesterone check? it's suppose to be done 7 days after ovulation so not til wed??? the temp did is totally normal, most ladies have it as it's a drop in i believe estrogen. I'm not sure what they'd do for a progesterone suppliment for you. i know you can use a cream, or you can take pills, or vag suppositories.

Glad to see everyone had O'd! Hows everyone feeling?

Afm, just taking it day by day. If i can manage it I only have 11-12 weeks of work left and then off on medical/mat leave.

Im at work.......working nights and im so sick full of the cold.......i oed at some point in the last 12 hrs sore backs cramps......im so hot right now like fever hot and sweating.......waiting for 7 am lol

glad to hear you O'd boxxy, fx for a bfp! glad to hear you don't have to much time left ttc! hopefully it goes by quickly!

Boxxey - YAY for O'ing!

marathongirl - My doctor was going to have me start Progesterone to help me start my periods when they were only coming every other month. Let us know what the results are.

TTC - Not too long before you get to be off of work! Hang in there!

Afm - I am super sick with an upper respitory infection/sinus infection. It is not fun at all :( I had a fever over the weekend and had to take tylenol to keep it down. My DD has a pretty bad cough too. Everyone around here is sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->