CD10 ..would love a buddy

Wow, 8 weeks already momma! Sorry your so sick. I hope you get better soon. Its horribke not being able to take anything.

boxxey - I hope you feel better soon too. It really stinks to be sick :(

TTC - I know :( this type of sickness always turns into bronchitis for me too

oh and I know 8 weeks :) Can't believe it actually. Can't wait to be 12 so I can see that baby again.

I have 4 1/2 weeks until i can get my 20 week scan and find out the gender so excited.
I have a very squirmy baby in there. He/she moves quite a bit and has made it apparent that it doesnt like my support belt as it pushes against it lol

Wonder how Trying is feeling!?

marathon isn't tomorrow to early for progesterone check? it's suppose to be done 7 days after ovulation so not til wed??? the temp did is totally normal, most ladies have it as it's a drop in i believe estrogen. I'm not sure what they'd do for a progesterone suppliment for you. i know you can use a cream, or you can take pills, or vag suppositories.
Sorry CC I meant I am going to the doctor today and get the req for a blood test and do it tomorrow which will be 7 dpo.:wacko: I just want to know for future if this cycle doesn't work out as I've had 3 chemicals already:shrug:

ok i get it now, sorry i was confused! hope you have high numbers! has your dr mentioned anything about taking baby asprin to try to help implantation? im just waiting for af to get here to start another cycle, this one seems to be taking forever, still not even sure if i've O'd or if my temps are high because of working out......if i did O af should be here on monday. thinking i'm going to test sat morning, were going out for ladies night sat night to a wine festival so it should be a blast!

Good morning LAdies!
I hope you get better soon Boxxey and Momma. It sucks to be sick. I can't believe you are 8 weeks already Momma! So glad the time is flying by for you.

Boxxey- so glad you o'd what a relief!! I can't believe how relieved I feel after I o

TTC- Hang in there. I give you a lot of credit. I know how painful your spd can be. I can't wait to hear what you're having. I am so going to find out when I get my BFP as well. Do they tell you or do you have to pay at a special scan?
AFM- 6 dpo and feeling good. Temp spiked back up higher today. I guess I had an estrogen surge yesterday??

ok i get it now, sorry i was confused! hope you have high numbers! has your dr mentioned anything about taking baby asprin to try to help implantation? im just waiting for af to get here to start another cycle, this one seems to be taking forever, still not even sure if i've O'd or if my temps are high because of working out......if i did O af should be here on monday. thinking i'm going to test sat morning, were going out for ladies night sat night to a wine festival so it should be a blast!

No worries CC!! I hope the numbers are high as well:thumbup: I have never heard of the baby aspirin? What does it do??:shrug:
I'm sure you've o'd if your temps are staying up. I don't think exercise can affect your bbt:shrug: Can it?
Sat. night sounds really fun! Still hoping for your BFP:winkwink:

Hi ladies

SOrry i have not been on here for a while but been feeling so ill with this pg that i have been going to bed early every night !!

momma - hope u feeling better soon

TTC - so exciting that ur scan is nearly here, do u have any ideas about boy or girl ??!!

boxxey - i hope u catch ur eggys

marathon and cc - hope u feeling ok

Well some places will tell you and some wont. Sometimes it just depends on the tech too. The hospital wont tell you but i think the other place does. If they dont we are probably going to go to Kelowna for the private one and do it in the 3D package so we can go back later for the 3D half. But we will see!

Hope your tests come back good marathone!

Your chart does look like you O'd CC, so FX!

Glad to hear your okay Trying! Sorry your so sick though, I totally understand! Hopefully it will pass foe you soon. Have you thought of talking to your doctor?

Hi ladies

SOrry i have not been on here for a while but been feeling so ill with this pg that i have been going to bed early every night !!

momma - hope u feeling better soon

TTC - so exciting that ur scan is nearly here, do u have any ideas about boy or girl ??!!

boxxey - i hope u catch ur eggys

marathon and cc - hope u feeling ok

Me 2 saying prays.......sprinkling baby dust to all

thanks boxxy i need all the baby dust i can get! i've heard that the baby aspirin is good for the lining of your uterus, and suppose to help if you've had multiple mc. just google baby aspirin and it will list all the good reasons to take it!

I always thought the baby asprine is for women who have implantation issues due to their linning being too thick? Asprine thins the blood, so if the linning isnt the issue, then i would be careful as you dont want to thin out a normal lining.

Thanks ladies I will research the baby aspirin thing. I think I will wait for next cycle if af arrives as I'm already taking quite a few things!! I have heard about people taking it but never knew why? Hope everyone is well.

Try- so sorry you are so sick. I guess it's just a part of the journey. Hopefully it will subside after the first trimester

nice spike today marathon, you ss??

No ss here!Lol:wacko: I just read that baby aspirin helps increase blood flow to the uterus and can also thin the blood which can decrease the risk of mc if your mc was due to a clotting problem where not enough blood was getting to the embryo:shrug: I think I will wait out this cycle and go from there:hugs:

i try not to ss either! it's so hard not to though! i don't feel any symptoms so pretty sure it's a bfn this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->