CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies

Just looking at ur charts and they look good..

I hope u all get ur BFPs this month !!

HAve any of you ladies got any symtpoms yet ?? The only symptom i got was sharp pains in my bbs and that awful cramping !!

AFM - woken up feeling better...the headache has gone and I can cope with the sickness.

Having a bit of stress at work, one of my colleagues took one look at me and guessed i was pg, now i feel i need to tell my boss as i don't want other people knowing before her. I didn;t really want to say anything until 12 weeks bur i guess i need to tell her !!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all u ladies

i dunno try, you could mention it to your boss, but i would still probably wait the 12 weeks just to be sure, or maybe you should tell her cuz god forbid if something did happen she would be more understanding if you needed time off??? i dunno i don't think i'm going to say anything until 12 weeks, but that's how i was with my last, i didn't even tell my mom. no realy symptoms for me. occationally i'll get a sharp pain in my bb but thats it, so i'm guessing i'm going to be out on monday, well see though.

thanks CC - well I decided to tell her and she was really nice. So glad i did !!

Hope ur not out and u get r BFP !!!

glad you got it out of the way! thanks i'm hoping we get a bfp this month, but if not, i'm ok with it. were trying two cycles and then i have my clomid meds filled and ready to go!

yea, i'm a pretty big planner, i like to know what's coming. I hate surprises it drives me crazy not knowing! lol

Hi ladies,

will be short. Glad everyone's doing good. I probably wont be on much the next few days as my Auntie died suddenly this morning and I'm just not coping well. Will catch up when I'm ready.

Hi ladies,

will be short. Glad everyone's doing good. I probably wont be on much the next few days as my Auntie died suddenly this morning and I'm just not coping well. Will catch up when I'm ready.

So sorry to hear that TTC. Hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

yea, i'm a pretty big planner, i like to know what's coming. I hate surprises it drives me crazy not knowing! lol

I so hope you get your BFP this month:thumbup: I love your attitude though,I feel a lot more like that this cycle as well. Not as freaked out about it and knowing it will happen when the time is right:winkwink:Keep us posted. You are going to test on Sat right?

so sorry for your loss ttc! prays for you. Thanks marathon you really uplifit my spirits. yea i know it will happen when it's suppose to. i have two wonderful children already so if this one takes a while so be it, yea i'm testing on sat with fmu before we go to wine feast!

Hi ladies,

Thinking of you TTC - take care and hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

GL to you ladies who are testing soon, I really hope that ur BFPs will happen really really soon.

You and your family are in my thoughts TTC. Sorry for your loss. ::hugs::

GL everyone who will be testing soon!

Afm - I still have this cold/infection but I at least feel a little better. Nothing too interesting going on other than that lol. Just tired as usual. I feel like I am already getting a little puffy around my middle lol. I showed around 3 months with my DD because my uterus is tilted forward and I heard you can possible start showing earlier with your second one....I actually should have lost weight these last couple of days because with being sick I couldn't eat anything...oh well lol.

hope your feeling better momma! not to much new with me temp still being crazy, and not sure what to think anymore.....

hope your feeling better momma! not to much new with me temp still being crazy, and not sure what to think anymore.....

Cc- have you ever thought about going to see a TCM doctor to get acupuncture and/ or herbs? :shrug: just a thought. They can diagnose stuff that Western Medecine doesn't even see and I have found it quite helpful getting back on track after my mc:hugs:

that would be something great to try, but we don't have those kinds of things here, i don't even know where i would go to get that kind of medicine.

Hello Ladies- Hope everyone is doing well.
CC- you would have to go see a Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor. Where do you live. if you are near a city there should be someone like that. I tell you where I live there are so many I can't even imagine how any of them make a living!

AFM- feeling good nothing much to report other than I am much more calm than I was last cycle.

Im feeling like pooh.....woke up with pimples everywhere, cramps and a cold sore:-(

i live in south dakota, i don't think we have chinese medicine here lol! i'm not not totally sure if i O'd or not this month, i'm guessing more towards yes, but i'm pretty sure af is here already :( started stopping this morning, and it's gotten a little heavier as the day went on.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->