CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your kind words. It's been a tough few days. I decided to try and go back to work today and the second someone said something to me this morning, I started crying. So was a tough day. But kinda glad i was there rather then home alone. My SPD is being a real bugger right now too, so it's not been fun.

Glad to hear everyone seems to be doing okay, aside from being sick and getting AF.

I've been feeling baby move quite a bit this last week. So that's been one nice thing. And a friend of mine went into labor the day my Aunt died. It's been a bitter sweet week, that's for sure.

TTC - im so sorry u have had a tough week, but lovely that you have felt the baby move more !! I hope ur not in too much pain with ur SPD, just rest and take it easy

CC - i hope AF hasn't got you !

marathon and Boxxey - when are u testing ? Let us know if u do !

Momma - I can't believe how quickly the time is going, I keep counting down the weeks !! I hope u r feeling better, it's not great to be in early pregnancy and have flu !!

AFM - usual symptoms, still tired and feeling sick...but that's about all really. Our house renovations are nearly complete so we can go back to living at home and enjoy our new house.

I tested this morning but new i would get a bfn seen as i csnt test for 7 more days.lol
AFM- nasty cold sore, acne all over my body and creamy white discharge lots of it so im not sure what that means......i never paid that much attention with the other kids......my youngest will be three in july so its been awhile

ttc glad to hear the babies being a mover :), sorry your still in so much pain, hopefully it will ease up on you! hope your feeling better try i'm sure you can't wait for the first tri to be over! and af did come so were on to another month. hopefully not to many more. gl boxy hope you get your bfp!

Sorry af arrived CC. It's always nice to know there is another month. I totally didn't think it would take this long but I think I have accepted that it will happen when the time is right.
Try- cant believe you are already 7 weeks! Does it feel like its going fast for you?
TTC- I hope being back at work was ok. I know when I had my mc I decided to go right back to work because I didn't want to be home alone feeling sorry for myself.

Hello ladies

Marathon - yep the time is going sooo quickly !! Being at work and being so busy helps it go so quickly !!

CC - sorry to hear AF got ya, but at least ur already started new cycle, let's hope this is the ONE !!!

AFM - feeling very bright today, must be the lovely early sunshine !!

thanks ladies! i feel the same way that it will happen when it's ment to happen. i'm just patiently waiting for the time to be here. hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Hello Ladies!

Try - it is going by fast actually! I can't believe I am only 3 weeks away from being done with my first trimester!

cc - sorry about af :( but you are right, when it is meant to happen it will!

How is everyone doing?

Morning ladies, hoping you all make it through monday alright! not much new to report, started taking the clomid, we decided we would try it this month, then decide where to go from there.

Hello :)

How is everyone holding up?

Had my first actual appt today and everything looks good. Due date is september 29th and we heard the heartbeat :) 170 bpm. They told me I was 9w4d though so I have to update my ticker.

Oh wow! Thats so early to hear the heart beat. Im so happy for you momma! When will your next ultrasound be?

How is everyone se doing?

Things are ok here. Just one day at a time. 10 weeka of work left. Been really emotional the last few days. Was doing so well that way since first tri and boom, hormones all over the place again lol
We are also thinking of doing a gender reveal party. Not too sure yet though. Next appointment is next friday so will have my req for my 20 week scan sent in then.

Oh, I got my doppler in the mail the other day. Have been listening to baby off and on. it kicked the doppler today, lol. Tianna also got to listen and she was in awe, so that was awesome.

Well hope all is well with everyone else!

TTC - I know it is early to hear it! the doctor said that it would probably be to early to hear it because I am not that far along but we heard it for about 5 or 10 seconds and that was enough for me lol. I really thought I would get an ultrasound at around 12 weeks but I will get one around 18-20 weeks :( I will see my dr a couple times in between then of course. Only 10 more weeks for work. That is nice.

My family wants to have a "sprinkle party" for me since I already had my baby shower with my DD. We would have a little tea party thing and they would bring diapers and wipes and the essentials which is awesome.

hi ladies

momma - lovely news, I wish i could hear or see something !!! We have a scan here at about 12 weeks, and i think that is it . I bet you are feeling great now !!

TTC - How great to listen in to the baby, i bet your dd was amazed at hearing the heat beat !!

AFM I'm doing ok...symptoms not too bad at the moment just feeling tired.

Hope u ladies are all doing ok,

so nice to hear from all you ladies! glad to hear everything is going well, and your bumps are growing!

Hi ladies

How are we all doing ?

I think I have a cold but nothing too bad. Have quite a busy week coming up...only 4 weeks until we have a little holiday - can't wait !!

morning try! things are going along well here, still just waiting to O. Spending a nice sunday at home with the kids :) hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and a good week

CC - I really hope this is the cycle for you!! Did u decide to use the Clomid this cycle ?

thanks try, yea i did decide to do the clomid this cycle, i took 50 mg on cd 3-7, and i go in to see the dr on the 16th, i think were going to do a scan....but I don't think i'm going to O this cycle still neg opk's and cervix is still firm and closed :( how's it going with you try?

You definitely still have a chance CC. Someone else i follow on here took clomid and she did the same days and didnt O until about cd14 ish. So still have time!

This ar going ok here. Keeping busy with work and what not. Feeling baby lots these days. DH felt an acrual kick last night. so that was great! Next apointment is friday and doctor puts in the req for u/s. So hoping we should know gender by the end of the month.
I say that because i can find out by march 23rd, but doctor mentioned ua waiting until 21/22 weeks. So we will see who wins that one on friday lol

Hoping everyone else is doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->