CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies I haven't been here in a while. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Time seems to be racing along!
Cc- don't give up you can still O!
Try, Momma and TTC glad you are all feeling pretty good and the bumps are growing!
AFM- I didn't get my BFP last cycle. Feeling good though and trying to be positive that it will happen when the time is right. Cd6 today so about a week before o!!

Hi ladies

CC - hopefully u are just going to ov a little bit later in ur cycle. Fingers X

Marathon, im sorry u didn't get ur BFP last cycle, anyway u are well into this cycle so hopefully not long until u ov !

TTC - glad u feeling baby more and more, I can't wait for that bit !!

AFM - i am eating like a horse, which i told myself i wouldn't do this time but it's the only thing that stops me feeling sick. When i reach 12 weeks i am really going to control my diet a bit more !! I finally got an appointment with Midwife - next Monday so hopefully get me scan date after that...got quite excited when i saw the letter it kind of made it real LOL

marathongirl - Sorry you didn't get that bfp. It's good to stay positive and look forward to next cycle!

Try - I know what you mean about eating. I have actually been eating less I think than last time but that is only because I am a little more sick with this one lol. With my DD I ate EVERYTHING! I gained 61 lbs....WAY too much lol. But I was so healthy and so was my DD that they didn't really say too much to me.

TTC - feeling the baby move is amazing! I am glad you are doing okay with your work.

cc - fingers X'ed that you do O!

Afm - feeling good. I am just really tired. I can't seem to fall asleep and stay asleep even though I am tired. It is getting really annoying. Other than that though I am good. I finally told my family and friends that I was expecting. I could have waited those 2 weeks but I just felt it was the right time. Anyway, hope everyone has a good day!!

glad to hear everyone is doing great! ttc i can't believe it's almost time to find out what your having, any guesses? Momma its crazy to think your almost done with the first tri! time is going by so fast! try your already almost 9 weeks, where is time going lol. Sorry you didn't get your bfp marathon your not to far behind me in your cycle hopefully we'll be in the tww together! fx for you this month!

Hi ladies

How are we all doing ?
AFM - feeling quite good actually, just been super busy at work !!

hello try! things are still going well here, still waiting to O thinking it's not going to happen though. still neg opk's and cm is still med and firm, cm is still creamy. so i dunno what to do now.....guess i'll have to wait it out until my appt on the 16th.....glad to hear things are going well for you!

Doctor might up your dose of clomid. Sometimes 50mg isnt enough. Hope it gets worke out soon though!

Glad your feeling better Try!

Afm- 18 week appointment today. Will get my requisition for my ultrasound pit in, so hoping the clinic will call me tomorrow to bool and hoping to know by the end of the month! Will be 20 weeks 2 weeks tomorrow. And 20 weeks is the earliest you can find out here.

awesome! can't wait to hear when your appt is! I think i'm going to O! i think i have ewcm, for the first time since ttc!

Thats awesome CC! The month i got my bfp is the only month while ttc that i got ewcm, so here's hoping for you!!

All went well with my appointment uterus growth right on track, strong heart beat and she has us getting our scan for 20 weeks. So wont have to wait long! Just have to wait for a call from the clinic.

thats great news ttc! i can't wait to find out what your having :). thanks i'm hoping this is it for us! so ready for that bfp

I bet! I have everything crossed for you that the ewcm is a good sign and you get that bfp!!

cc - really hope u ov this cycle !! ewcm is such a good sign fingers X !!

TTC - Glad to hear everything is going well with you and you have ur scan booked, I really can't believe time is going so quickly !!

so the ewcm is gone, and i still haven't gotten a pos opk. what's going on?

Hunn..well i didnt get a pos opk that month either. They arent always right opks. Go with your body

My doctor dropped the ball.with my scan requisition and put it in late. Now I have to wait until april 17th. I will be almkst 24 weeks by then. Im so upset and sad i have to wait a month longer.

Hi ladies

CC - I got ewcm a few days before I actually got the pos opk and it would disappear by the time i got ewcm. I hope this is the case for you, keep testing with opk and hopefully it will turn pos !!

TTC - What a shame that ur Dr didn't get organised in time. That seems a long time to wait now...do you have any other options ?

AFM - Ok really, feeling a bit constipated and trying to keep fluids up. Not to bad energy levels tho and I think keeping busy at works help me to stop worrying about every little twinge !!

Tycoon that's horrible I would be so upset! So sat i was hso so I think I o'd but opk was neg but I didn't get to take one til that night around 10 so thinking I could have missed it? It's now firm and closed....

It looks like saturday was actual O day CC! CD 16!! Thats awesome!

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all doing well !

I had my booking in appointment with the midwife and she will now arrange for the 12 week scan in a couple of weeks. It finally feels like something is happening now !!

CC - how are you getting on, it does look like u ov on sat !

thanks ladies! i hope that when I O'd too. but my ch!art looks like a flipping mess! i guess i won't really know if i O'd until friday when i get my labs done...

Hello ladies!

CC - I hope you did O! GL!

Try - Yay you get to get a scan and see the little one pretty soon!

TTC - I would be so upset that I couldn't get my scan on time. Hopefully it all works out though!

Afm - I am finally sleeping better at night which is good. I still don't have too much energy but that's okay. Sometimes I don't really feel pg though. I can't wait until I start to really feel the baby move. Maybe that will help. Anyway, I have a little baby bump already and I had to buy some maternity pants :) I will be 12 weeks on Saturday so that is exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->