CD10 ..would love a buddy

momma - that is sooo exciting nearly at the end of the 1st trimester !!

I got my scan date through April 10th, seems ages to wait but will be worth the wait !!

oh momma! I'm so happy for you I can't believe your first tri is almost over. less than i month try! i can't wait to see all your scans.

:( my doctor didn't say that I would be getting a scan for my 12 weeks which I normally thought that they did here. I might ask him about it but I see him in early April and then he schedules my 20 week one from there. So I may as well wait. At least I get to hear the heartbeat again :)

Ohh, times ticking by fast! I cant wait til you can feel baby. I felt the first flutters at 13/14 weeks this time.
Feeling like a house today. Will be 19 weeks friday and look like i did at7 months with my Dd lol will post picture later.

can't wait to see your belly pic ttc, and i hope you get a scan soon momma!

18 weeks and 5 days today, and feeling HUGE! lol Next 4 months should be interesting :dohh: :rofl:

Attachments

• 18w5ds.jpg
    18w5ds.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
TTC - love the pic!!! baby bumps are so cute :) I feel little bubbles but I think that is just gas LOL. But I can't remember when I started to feel my DD last time. My sister said she didn't start feeling her second baby until 17 weeks which I think is a bit late. My uterus is tilted so forward that I know I will be able to feel the baby pretty soon!

I am going to try and take a picture of my little baby bump every week because my DH really wants me to. I didn't with my DD and I kind of regret it because I only have a couple pictures of my pregnant with her and that is sad lol

Hope you ladies are all doing ok !!

I have heard from hospital today and am having an iron transfusion on Tuesday, I hope this is ok for baby !! but i think lots of pregnant women have them.

Thew weather is lovely and sunny here in England, makes me think that Summer is not too far away !!

Im the same way momma. Only have a few pictures while pregnant with dd, so have been making a point to take one every week or two weeks in the beginning. Its only been the last month that thibgs change weekly. You should post one of yours!!

I hope everything goes well with the transfusion Trying. im sure its ok and i bet yoy might feel a bit better afterwards? I wish summer would hurry up. We have been getting snow at night and erly morning but then it melts during the day because its around 7-11 outside.

It has been amazing here! We had such a mild winter it was kind of scary lol. It was been sunny and warm (although sometimes rainy) here in Ohio but I can't complain!

I will for sure post my pics when I start taking them :)

Try - My sister had numerous iron transfusions while she was pregant. Mostly in the last trimester because they baby was taking all of her iron and she was severly anemic. I am sure you will feel better after it :) Did you ask your dr about it anyway before you go and get it done?

ttc thats a beautiful bump! i love it, it's so cute :) glad to hear everything is going great for everyone. My appts tomorrow so nervous it's killing me!

Ah thanks ladies for the info about the iron transfusion, it does make me feel better to know that people have had them and been ok !!

cc - good luck for ur appointment, let us know how u get on !!

thanks ladies! pretty disappointed about my appt! all he did was a pelvic to make sure i didn't have any overgrown follicles or cysts that he could feel, and take blood for a progesterone.......he said he didn't feel anything so that was good. he would call me monday and let me know my results. but i had a pos opk last night and a temp rise this morning! so he said don't be discouraged if my levels were low, as they would be if i O'd last night. so he said if i get my af within the week with low levels we would up the dose of clomid, and if i get af in two weeks we would assume I O'd late as long as my temps confirmed and stay on the same dose. and if i got a bfp we would order prenatal vitamins. so here's to waiting two weeks!

Well at least he's doing something, and I'm glad to hear he didn't feel anything off.
I really hope your temps stay up!!! Can't wait to see the next few days temps.

I am CD10 and TTC via dIUI with femara and ovidrel this cycle! I have an appointment Monday for an ultrasound and 1st IUI followup the next day with 2nd IUI!

Thanks ttc! Ive got my fx that Its my month. Not sure if my next couple days temps are going to be worth a shit with drinking and staying up late but well see how it goes

Hi ladies

cc - really hoping ur temps stay high !! I am keeping my fingers X for you

AFM - The consultant now wants to see me before giving me the transfusion of iron, which I am pleased about as I would like to know about the risks etc before having it done !!
I also have an appointment to see the hospital midwife about weight management !! Quite pleased about this too as I am so worried about being too big !

Hope the rest of u ladies are doing OK, momma u are now 12 weeks WHOOP WHOOP !!

cc- gl with everything. Fingers x'd for you!!

Try - thats good that they are going to see you before you get it done. Ugh weight gain lol im sure your fine!! I know 12 weeks yay!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->