CD10 ..would love a buddy

so happy to see you make it to 12 weeks momma! less than two weeks until your first tri is over try! i can't believe how fast time is flying! i'm excited to see where my temps are at the next couple days, i slept terrible the last couple nights. so nothing going on tonight but veg out and home with dh and watch movies so i'll get an accurate temp reading in the morning!

thanks ttc! my temp did go up this morning, i was so flipping hot! i woke up at 5 this morning and my temp was 98.03, thats an hour and a half before i usually get up! i dunno if the clomid is giving me hot flashes or night sweats.....would the clomid still be in my system? i dunno all i know was i was miserably hot! dr should call with my progesterone results today, but i'm not expecting anything because i don't think i O'd until the day i went to the dr. go figure right!

cc -high temps sound good, hope it's good news from your doctor as well

Really glad to see your temps up there. Ive heard the clomid can cause a whole bunch of stuff symptom wise. It can be tough to.distinguish whats pms, whats pregnancy and whats the clomid because the clomid mimicks both.

thanks no word yet from the dr. yet. other than dying of heat i'm feeling normal. going to look up some more info on clomid today and see what i can find......

There's clomid threads on here. Maybe try one of those? Might have some good info there for you.

i'm trying to find some, but most of them i'm finding really have no idea. so oh well, my temp took a HUGE dip this morning, but i slept like crap, so we'll have to see what it looks like tomorrow and hope that i get a better nights sleep

Oh wow that is huge! Could be sleep, estrogen surge or implantation.

How are you feeling this cycle?

i know it is big! i was up at 159 and had to pee, and then again at 550 to pee, and up at 640, and then again at 830 so not a great sleeping pattern. I temped at 550 and that's what it was. hoping i can sleep better tonight and get a more accurate temp reading. I'm feeling really good this cycle some sore bb's and a lot of peeing. I feel really good this month, but i dunno how positive i am about this cycle yet. how's it going with you?

The peeing, thats not something i heard as a side effect of clomid. And i was always told you only need a good solid 3 hours of sleep for an accurate temp. So if you slept from 2-almost 6 you'd have had enough sleep for an accurate temp.

Im ok...baby was doing sommersaults today. Kinda makes you feel like your on a ride or something lol
Other then that, just oeeing lots, getting big.and my feet are swelling when im on them too long. Lol 4 more months! Lol

i can't believe you're that far along already! ahhh not to much longer :) I can't wait to hear what your having. I talked to my nurse today and said that the test showed i didn't O, but i guessed that seeing as my opk and temps said i O'd the day before the test. So now we just wait and see when af shows, or hopefully doesn't show. She said that if i did get pregnant that we would start setting up appts and that i would have an early ultrasound to make sure everything is going the way it's suppose to.

I think you can take the sleep deprivation off your temp for today. Because as long as you fell back asleep pretty quick, your temp should be counted.

I hope this is your month!! When do you think you'll test? How long is your LP again?

Yea, I can't believe I'm half way already either. But then some days it feels like I should be further along, lol I only have 7 more weeks left of work and then I'm off. Boy am I counting down those days!! Only 35 actual days left of works!! Well okay, I might work an extra few days since I've had to call in sick a couple days since I've been back. So it's 38 more days IF I choose. We will see how I'm doing.

Couldn't find my support belt most of this past week. And boy was I feeling it. Seems someone at work put it in a closet and of course I didn't know it was there. Was NOT impressed. Oh well

glad to hear the belt is helping, why in the world would they put it in a closet? ass holes! oh that's not much work at all, i wish i only had 35 days left :) not sure when i'll test, kinda depends on where my temps are at. i' thinking about testing sat because we were invited to a surprise party, and i'd wanna make sure i wasn't in case i had a drink or something. it will be early like 9-10 dpo. and then i would probably wait and test again until wed or thurs next week. my dh was so cute last week. I had stopped taking my opk's cuz i was getting frustrated, and then i had a rush of cm, so i decided to run up and test and sure enough i got a smiley! i showed it to dh and he's like what does that mean....and i told him i was going to ovulate and he was like oh i was hoping you were going to say you were pregnant! so cute hopefully i'll have that good news for him soon :)

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been off for a while. Life is so busy and I have lost track of time. Anyways it sounds like everyone is doing well.
Cc- so glad you o'd!!
Momma- I can't believe you are 12 weeks !!!
TTC- I can't believe you are 1/2 way there! That's crazy!
AFM- 9 dpo and just waiting out the tww. Feeling really tired mostly. Feeling relaxed this month but also in the back of my mind the due date of the baby I lost in Nov. so trying to stay positive

gl marathon! your temps look amazing hoping a bfp for you :)

Thanks so much! I'm feeling much more relaxed this cycle and I think that is a good thing regardless of the outcome:thumbup: I hope you get your BFP soon as well. We have to keep up with the other ladies:hugs:

Hi ladies

cc - that dip looks very promising, I really hope this is your month and you got your smiley !! Let's hope very soon you will be able to say good new to ur DH !!

TTC - Time is flying, how long now until u find out boy or girl ? I bet u will be glad to finish work !!

marathon - glad to hear u are in the TWW, let's hope it's ur moth too, then u and cc can be together !!i am sorry ur due date would be coming up :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM - I have been very stressed as my DH came home from work to say he is possibly being made redundant. It has taken the shine off my PG and now I just feel sick about how we will cope. My mum has been supportive and tells us to keep our chins up, but I was just in tears last night. Oh well, life can only get better !!

GL to all u ladies TTC !!

cc and marathongirl - I really hope this is the month for you both!! GL!

TTC - half way done!! So exciting. I can't wait until you find out what you are having! And feeling the baby move is always good :)

Try - I am sorry to hear about your DH. I hope everything works out for you guys. I know that type of thing can be so stressful. I am always stressed because I don't know how we are going to afford for my to take maternity leave. I only get weeks paid vacation :( so we just have to try and save but that is hard because my DH's sisters wedding is coming up and I am in it and had to pay for alot of things. We will get through it though and so will you!!

Afm - I have been feeling pretty good. I really hate that I don't feel that pregnant and it's weird. I gag sometimes and I already have that little bump but that is really it. Anyway, I have just been busy trying to help his sister with her wedding but it's still fun and I love that I get along with his sisters (well 2 out of the 3 LOL). Nothing else going on really. I am going to see Hunger Games on Friday and I am so excited!!

thanks momma - your comments have made me feel lots better !!

I also don't feel that pregnant, and i gag as well on the odd occasion LOL !!I am sure we will be feeling our babies soon !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->