CD10 ..would love a buddy

try i hope everything works out for you, and marathon we have a ways to catch up :) wedding's are so much fun momma! i can't wait until my bestie gets married, it will be soooo much fun. So my temp took an even bigger nose dive this morning! i have no idea what's going on. i know it's not af cuz i feel fine, but it does have me worries :S

try i hope everything works out for you, and marathon we have a ways to catch up :) wedding's are so much fun momma! i can't wait until my bestie gets married, it will be soooo much fun. So my temp took an even bigger nose dive this morning! i have no idea what's going on. i know it's not af cuz i feel fine, but it does have me worries :S

Sorry about your temp drop? Do you think your room was colder?Or maybe you had a restless sleep? It could be so many things. I wouldn't worry about it and just wait and see what it does tomorrow:shrug: The whole temp thing is such a great tool and that's why I do it but it can be so stressful sometimes I find:wacko: I just hope we don't have to do the temp thing too much longer:winkwink:
Try and Momma- You will start to feel your babies in no time. I would enjoy the fact that you don't feel sick and be happy:flower: I had the most vivid dream last night that I was preggo and my bump was quite big and I could feel the baby move,you know one of those flips where you can almost see their foot move across your belly? It was quite real:shrug: Hoping for that soon,can't wait:hugs:

I have vivid dreams all the time these days. Have gotten so used to them, but in the first few weeks they would keep me awake. It sucked.

I wouldnt worry too much CC. Could be for any reason. See what tomorrows does.

Holy, this baby's mission today is to make sure I cant breath lol its been twisting anf turning and kicking up a storm today and breathing has been a challenge. Thats for sure. Ohh and its only going to get worse lol

thanks ladies! i'm not sure about the temps i try and keep my room the same so i wouldn't have an issue, but who knows nothing i can due but wait for af......

thanks ladies! i'm not sure about the temps i try and keep my room the same so i wouldn't have an issue, but who knows nothing i can due but wait for af......

What's going on with your temps today?
How is everyone else today?

Glad to see your temp went back up this morning! You said your testing saturday?

hey marathon, temps went up this morning, but not as high as i would have liked. your temps look AMAZING! when you going to test? my bb's have hurt on and off today but nothing other than that. hoping my temps get higher tomorrow morning. Yep testing on sat! not expecting to much.....not feeling real positive this month :( tyring to be positive but i don' want to be to disappointed when af shows.

hey marathon, temps went up this morning, but not as high as i would have liked. your temps look AMAZING! when you going to test? my bb's have hurt on and off today but nothing other than that. hoping my temps get higher tomorrow morning. Yep testing on sat! not expecting to much.....not feeling real positive this month :( tyring to be positive but i don' want to be to disappointed when af shows.

Yay! Your temp went back up! I guess we just have to wait it out? I'm thinking about testing on Sat. I like to wait because I can't handle the BFN. I also don't have any tests at home for tomorrow so..... I'm not sure what to think this cycle? I was so tired like beyond tired from 7-10dpo and now I'm still tired but not as bad. Bbs sore too...... I don't want to get hoped up just trying to stay level and positive. Good luck for Sat

I cant wait to see both of your tests saturday!!!

Oh good luck to both you ladies, here's hoping positive results all round !!! Let us know as soon as u test !

TTC - 20 weeks already , so exciting. I have been having the vivid dreams as well it's so annoying !! Can't wait until u find out boy/girl !

Momma - how u getting on, do u have any scans coming up ?

AFM - Feeling good, although keep catching colds grrrrr !! Still feeling sick in the evenings and don't feel like eating much but it's ok. Scan still seems like a long way away ( April 13th) ...It would just be nice to know that there is actually a baby in there LOL !!

Oh good luck marathon and cc!! Can't wait to find out if you get those bfps!!

TTC - I bet you are happy that you are half way done already! Soon you will have a beautiful baby :) Now only to find out what you are having.....

Try - I am coming along pretty well. No, I don't have any scans coming up that I know of. I am going to see the dr. April 4th so he said we were going to be scheduling something then. I just wish I could see this little bean to make sure it is still there lol its weird that I am not getting a scan earlier than 18-20 weeks. So I know what you mean about making sure they are in there and everything is good lol.

No 12 weeks scan momma? That is odd. I even had one! Well was close enough to 12 weeks. Or what we thought was 12 weeks lol
Mind you, with my first I didnt have anything until I was 20 weeks. Its only been in the last few years they have started offering an early one.

Yea, as much as Im loving feeling baby, Im pretty much done with being pregnant lol Is that bad so early on? Its just been a rough road so far. If the next 4 months are fairly smooth, then I'd be ok with that. Buut I doubt it lol

I did get some good news though. My extended benefits at work are starting a lot earlier then I thought. April 1st. So that means I can leave work earlier if I need to. Im now thinking I wikl finish off April and theb go on medical leave. Work is getting tough. Im curretnly at work sat with my feet up due to some stupid pain in my pelivc area. It sucks...but oh well

thanks for all the support! i don't think this is it for me though :( the only symptom i have is tender bb's not even all the time.......ugh i dunno if i can test tomorrow!

GL cc - let us know how u get on!!

TTC - that's good news about ur benefits, and i hope the pain in ur pelvis is feeling better !

Momma - hope u feeling ok !

AFM - heard yesterday that my SIL is expecting again, it's so funny because my DH parents have known about both of us being pregnant and have been dying for us to tell each other LOL !! I think we due nearly the same day. We didn't say anything to them tho, going to wait for our scan so parents in law will need to wait a bit longer LOL !!

GL cc - let us know how u get on!!

TTC - that's good news about ur benefits, and i hope the pain in ur pelvis is feeling better !

Momma - hope u feeling ok !

AFM - heard yesterday that my SIL is expecting again, it's so funny because my DH parents have known about both of us being pregnant and have been dying for us to tell each other LOL !! I think we due nearly the same day. We didn't say anything to them tho, going to wait for our scan so parents in law will need to wait a bit longer LOL !!

Try- wow that's funny you are due at the same time as your SIL! Your baby is due just after my Ds birthday(oct4) I love people born under the sign of Libra!
TTC- glad you can finish work early. That sounds like a great plan.
Momma- hang in there. It can seem like a long time waiting for your scan. Have you heard the hb at doctors office yet? That might relax your mind?
Cc- did you test today?

AFM- I didn't test. My temp had dropped the last 2 days in a row so I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm feeling sad but the good need is that if af holds off until tomorrow I will have a 13 day lp the first time since my mc. My acupuncturist said that 14 days was ideal but 13 is good:hugs:

Marathon - I'm really hoping u get ur BFP but as you say it will also be good if you have a longer LP !! Let us know if u decide to test tomorrow !!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

fx af stays away marathon! i did test this morning, 98% sure it was bfn :( i thought i saw something, and dh said he saw something but only if he held it a certain way and couldn't tell if it had color or not. so bfn for me. temp dropped again this morning so i'm not sure what's going on. taking a break after this cycle for a month or two.....

Hi ladies

How are we all doing ?

I am Ok, one more week of work then we go on a little holiday for a week. Can't wait !!

Hope u all doing ok !!

Where are you headed Trying? Would love a holiday right about now! Lol but we've postpond til next winter. We are thinking Greece and Spain this time. Maybe the UK too. Not sure

Im okay. just tired as usual. Have only 5 more weeks of work. Will be done April 30th. 20 more days til our next scan. Im starting to become impatient lol

Hows everyone else doing?

TTC - we have just got a little cottage in Wiltshire ( England still ) so should be nice to get away. Our building works have nearly finished so when we come back should all be done !!

I bet u really want to know what u are having now, let's hope those 20 days go super quickly !!

My friend was selling her cot yesterday so we got it and another friend is selling a pram so we are getting that as well !! I know it's early but we thought they were a bargain !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->