CD10 ..would love a buddy

try i can't believe your first tri is almost done!!!! AF caught me today, so were done trying, not sure for how long. i'm just sick of trying! glad to hear everyone is doing well :)

I'm so sorry CC! Will you guys be NTNP or just not trying at all?

haven't decided yet. i'm wanting to not try at all and dh really wants to ntnp. I'm going to talk to the nurse tomorrow and see what she thinks

Hi ladies,

Had some brown spotting yesterday with a bit of blood so phoned hospital in a panic and I have an appointment with them today. I hope i am just over reacting but it freaked me out and I couldn't slepp at all last night.

I will update you when i get back from appointment ( they might do a scan !!)

cc - so sorry to hear that AF got you...maybe talking to the nurse will help you decide what to do

Im sorry CC...I really hope your able to come to a decision that works best for you. Talking to the nurse is definitely a good idea.

Trying- I hope everything is okay! Yes please let us know when you can!

Hi ladies,

I have had bad news from the hospital...the baby died at 8.2 weeks. I take comfort that it was so small and am having surgery tomorrow to complete the miscarriage. We are devastated as you can imagine but I feel it must be what nature intended.

Hope u ladies are all doing ok

Oh Trying....Im so sooo sorry. I cant imagine what your going through right now! I will be praying for you and your family. Please take care :hugs:

Trying I am sooo sorry for your loss! HUGGS! will be praying for you and your family at this terrible time! talked to the nurse, and with my concerns she doesn't want to up my dose....still not sure about trying or not yet, i have 1 day to figure it out!

thanks ladies

Bit scared about having the surgery tomorrow, I've never been put fully to sleep, at least she said it's a very quick procedure !

cc - i am sure u will make a decision that's good for you, let us know what the nurse advises

thanks try, i'm suppose to be helping you, not the other way around :) hope everything goes quick and smoothly tomorrow!

I can't imagine tomorrow will be easy at all. I hope the recovery isn't too bad on you.

TRy- Ohhh I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the surgery goes ok for you. I had the same thing in Nov. last year and was so scared but it is a very safe procedure and you should recover fine. My thoughts and prayers are there for you and your family.

H ladies,

well it's 5am here and I have to be at hospital 7.45 so couldn't go back to sleep. I will let you all know how I get on and when procedure is over !

Hope u ladies are all doing ok

Thinking about you trying and praying it all goes well

Prayers to u........cd 1 for me today af is here 2 days early......gunna go to ntnp

HI ladies,

Thanks for all your kind messages. We are home now and all went well. It was a very quick procedure and the nurses were all so kind.

I just have to rest now and get my strength back. They said no reason why we can'e try again in a couple of months, just see how we go. I feel quite good today, i think id did all my crying yesterday and now feel that it just wasn't meant to be. DH being very positive too which is really helping.

How are you guys all doing ?

I think we decided no clomid this cycle! we'll start the clomid again next cycle. think we'll still be unprotected but only do it when we want, no temping, and no opk'ing!

Try- so glad that it went well. I was the same after the procedure I felt relieved. I was so happy to have my kids and dh was really great too. I'm sure you will bounce back fast. I o'd 17 days after the procedure actually had a chemical that cycle. We weren't trying but I was temping just to see if I o'd and we just happened to bd and the next day my temp went up. You will know when you feel ready to try again.

Cc- happy npnt!!! I hope you feel ok

Glad everything went well Trying! Have been thinking of you all day. Make sure you get your rest. And you will know when your ready to try again. But from what my SIL went through(she had a d&c) she was told to wait for the doctors okay, because there could have been soke scraping and the bodybneeds to heal itself.

CC glad you guys came to s decision! Nothing wrong with just taking it easy for a bit. Sometimes its what we need.

Today has been a tough day. Was sooooo busy at work. Hardly got to sit down and im now dealing with siatica on top of everything. And my injury from the fall is flaring up. So i have those 2 things plus the spd. Will definitely be going off work no later then the end of april. Maybe sooner if it doesnt ease up a bit. Because i alsmot cried at work today.

Hi ladies,

Thanks for all your support. I have woken up feeling quite good with no pain and very little bleeding.

Marathon - I do feel relieved and so happy to have my children, it does really make you appreciate what you have !!

TTC - Oh u sound to be in a lot of pain, I hope u can finish work soon and get plenty of rest

cc - that sounds like a good plan, nice and relaxed with no stress ! I think when we try again that's what we will do !

Nearly the weekend everyone...that's got to be good !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->