CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to say goodbye for a few days as we go on holiday for a week. I don't think we will have Internet connection, so I will look forward to catching up on all your news when i get back !!

Take care everyone and catch up soon XX

Have a good holiday Trying! It couldnt have come at a better time for you! Look forward to hearing about it.

Well, im off to the doctors shortly. Ive been having menstrul like cramps since about 11 last night. Ive also had braxton hicks since 18 weeks. And ive been having them today. I did over do it yesterday and maybe thats why. But i figure i should see the doctor anyways. Just to be on the safe side.

Have a wonderful time try!!!! Gl at your appt ttc, let us know you get on! Glad to hear your almost done with work so you can relax a little bit! I'm very happy with my decision. I thought I'd be really anxious and irritated about not temping or anything, but i'm not at all! i feel almost at peace about it.....but it is still early in my cycle lol. we did decide to go back on the clomid next cycle but i don't think i'll be temping!

Oh that's good your at peace with not temping. The month i got my bfp I was here and there with the temping. But honestly, it felt nice to not totally worry about it. I think not temping the next cycle too when you take the clomid might be good. Takes some of the pressure off. And you just dtd whenever you feel like it!

Doctor's was okay. She checked my cervix and said it's still closed up tight and it's high. She said it's a bit posterior/tilted, but I already knew that from when my prenatal doctor did my pap smear a few months ago. Baby's heartbeat is 150, so that's good. She just said I REALLY over did it yesterday. I don't have to be on strict bed rest, but she wants me to relax and rest today and if I need to take the weekend off work I should. She's a bit worried about me over doing it if I work all weekend. I hate taking time off like this(calling in sick). I always feel so bad. Like really terribly bad, and guilty. But these cramps just aren't easing off. I'm going to maybe go lay down and have a nap and see how I feel when I wake up. If the cramps are still there I think I will take the next day off at least.

TTC - you must rest and take it easy, I hope the cramps ease off if you have a good rest !!

you listen to your dr and RELAX! don't feel guilty it's what's best for bb! Glad to hear everything is ok with the babe! I think i am going to be done temping for a while, probably through the summer, and then i have no idea where we would go from there.

Thanks, I end up taking today off. The cramps went away yesterday but came back again yesterday evening. Sooo figured it was just best to take today and rest all day. Am currently at my moms.house with my DD just relaxing. Its kind of nice.

I have to admit CC, I dont miss temping at all. All the stress that goes with it. So i think the break will do some good. I hope that just being on the clomid will do the trick.and.you will get your bfp

thanks ttc but i'm not doing the clomid this month! if we don't get a bfp this month we will do the clomid again next month. glad to hear you took the day off and your feeling better, just keep relaxing :)

Hello ladies!

What have I missed?? Sorry I have been away. My grandma passed away and I have been out of town. It has been hard but im better.

I dont have much going on. I have an appt on wednesday so we will see how that goes.

hey momma! sorry for your loss (HUGGS). not a whole lot going on here....just enjoying the weather and taking it easy :)

hi ladies a quick message from my dh i phone. .please excuse if spellings are bad!!! we are having a good time and i feel so much stronger. jusr having bad cramps. hope u all well. momma sorry to hhear of ur grandma...big hugs. catch up soon

glad to hear from you try, and super glad your having a good time! keep enjoying yourself :)

glad to hear from you try, and super glad your having a good time! keep enjoying yourself :)

Hi Ladies-
CC glad you are at peace with your decision.It's hard to let go so I so respect you for that. I'm not there yet but I'm definitely not obsessing as much with the whole bd thing and schedule.

Momma- sorry to hear about your Grandma. Hope your apt goes well.

TTC- Glad you rested. you have to think of your little bub:baby:

AFM- cd10 and feeling good. Looking forward to tww by the weekend:thumbup:

Hey ladies, glad everyone is doing okay!

Well little bubs is moving and grooving today like mad. He/she's been quiet for the last few days and apparently woke up today lol well last night before I went to bed. So cute.
Still in heaps of pain, but only have 4 more weeks of work left. Will be done april 30th. So long as my doctor lets me go til then. Last evening at work and then off for a few days. Am going to rest and maybe do some baking too. Was thinking about cookies and brownies lol

2 more weeks and I will be having my "20 week" scan!

AHHHH! Two weeks i wouldn't hardly be able to contain myself. I'm not to far behind you marathon. i think i'm on cd 8 or so.

YAY TTC! Only two more weeks!

Try - Isn't your scan coming up soon too??

Went to my appt today and everything is good. I am measuring where I should be and we heard the heartbeat. The doc said it was around 150 :) Not sure what that means because I don't think that old wives tale works all the time! lol

I meant about the heartbeat determining gender by the way lol. Everyone around me says girl but I just really have no clue. Also, I only gained 1 pound since my last visit. I think I am actually losing weight in my other areas while my belly gets bigger :)

that's great news momma! i always lost weight when i was pregnant. they told me to go out and eat icecream lol. and try lost the baby! she said it stopped growing at 8.5 weeks and had to have a d&c she is on holiday recouping. :(

Hey momma, glad to hear all is well! Our LO has been around 150 the whole time too, so we will see in 2 weeks! Lol
Momma I think you might want to read a few pages back about whats happened with Trying

The other night I was laying in bed and baby was moving as it has been lately, and I felt this hard round spot and I think it was sticking its bum out at me! :rofl: made me chuckle. Reminded me if when my DD stuck her foot out at me(was much later on)

oh man. I didn't know about Try. I feel so awful. I was out of the loop for a while. Now I feel horrible :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->