CD10 ..would love a buddy

hi ladiea
back on i phone.
momma please dont feel awful i havent been updatibf cos we r away. i am doing ok and feeling better every day. although had a bit of a wobble yesterday cos i was thinking...i found out a week ago today.
i am so glad u doing ok tho momma and everything is measuring as it should. keep us updated on ur news x

ttc glad to hear u doing well and ur feeling the baby lots. not long til u find out boy or girl! !
cc hope ur ok i think i might start uusing opk just to see where i am at now

speak soon eveyone.we r home tom so can speak more regularly! !

glad your having a good time and relaxing try! you ready to be home yet? I'm doing good! just getting things ready for easter and doing some fishing. not worrying about the ttc thing this month, it's quite relaxing lol. decided to go back on the clomid next cycle but still don't think i'm going to temp or opk!

I am glad you are feeling better everyday Try! I know how hard it can be especially when you think about the oh I found out this time ago or it happened this time ago. Let us know when you return home!

I have to go shopping today because my family is having their Easter tomorrow and we are all making something. YIKES Im not the best cook lol. then we are having Easter with the DHs family on Sunday. Hope all is well with everyone!

Hope you have a great Easter momma. I love to cook and bake so I'm making Easter dinner and deserts, I can hardly wait to start cooking! It's something I'm actually good at lol! Night all

Hey ladies!

Im not cooking this Easter. Too tired and our mothers beat us too it, lol
Dinner with my family sunday and then DHs family next weekend.

So had my 22 weeks appointment today. Seems my fundal height(tummy measurments) are measuring 2 weeks ahead at 24 weeks. Doctor seemed a bit surprised and just said we will wait and see with the ultasound on the 17th.

She's also given me my referal for physio, so will call tuesday when they open. And she is surprised i have made it this long as work and thinks going off no later then the end of the month is a good idea.
Which based on today, I'd say she is right! Soooo sore today. Limping when I walk now. Im wuite the sight! Lol

DH felt a hard kick the other day, he was sooo excited!

Glad you had a good appt TTC! The doctor didn't seem too worried about you measuring a little ahead of schedule so that is good. Can't wait until have that ultrasound!

cc - oh I LOVE to bake. I am just not a great cook lol. I guess I need more practice. DH is mostly a better cook than I am. :)

hi ladies

Back from our little holiday and ready to enjoy a quiet Easter. I got some chocolate to melt and rice crispes so children can make little easter nests...i just like licking the spoon !!

TTC - glad ur appointment went well I hope u can give up work really soon then u can relax and hopefully have less pain.

AFM - doing ok and feeling very positive about trying again, just want AF to come now then I will know where I am. Going to wait a bit tho just to give my body a chance to recover !!

cc and momma - hope ur all doing well and have a lovely restful Easter !!

Welcome home Try! the easter basket rice crispies sounds adorable! i wanna make some :) glad your appt went well TTC, i can hardly wait til the 17th! lol momma i wish my dh was home to cook. he likes to cook, and does make some things better than i do, but he will be helping me cook this weekend!

Happy Easter Ladies...hope you all managing to have a nice restful time XX

Hi all,

Happy Easter! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

We've all been sick in my house. Dd had a fever for a few days with cold symptoms and now im super sick with a cold and DH is getting sick. So havent done too much as we've veen working.
Off for easter dinner at my moms tonight. Doing easter bunny with DD tomorriw because i work today.

What i everyone else doing?

we are all just lazing about at home, my DS is playing in the garden and my DH is asleep !! LOL !!

I have begun looking at Fertility Friend and charting again, when AF arrives I will be able to start temping etc again,

Hope u r feeling better ttc !!

Im glad you are relaxing Try!

My family's easter dinner on Friday was really good and the kids had a lot of fun. I didn't do much Saturday which is nice lol. Sunday we woke up and I made breakfast and we colored eggs. My DD was so excited to have an egg with her name on it! lol. Then we went to my DH's parents house and had easter dinner there which was nice. It was pretty relaxing so I can't complain :)

glad you all had a wonderful easter! hope you get to feeling better ttc. easter was great here too. we ate lunch, kids went outside to find eggs and they had a pinata. they had a blast

hi ladies

just joined slimming world again, going to lose lots of weight now...hopefully !!

Glad everyone is having a relaxing Easter and hope all is well with everyone !

it was a great easter, but EVERYONE on fb is announcing there having a baby today! UGH

Humm, ive noticed lots of people annoncing they are pregnant too. Weird!

So I finally caved and went to the walk in doctors. The pain in my face was too much and i started getting a fever even with pain meds. I have a sinus infection. My first one ever. So am now on amoxicillian. Thank goodness for antibiotics pregnant women can take! Lol hoping i feel some relief by morning.

The easter bunny came for us this morning. DD woke us up early to inform us of allllll the chocolate eggs there was! Lol was so cute, I loved it. Will be different when there is 2 of them. Twice the fun though!

Glad everyone's easter was good. Now...whats the next holiday? Lol

The people I am friends with were announcing they were pregnant when I was trying too! It was so annoying! lol.

I hope you feel better TTC! Those are no fun to have.

I am excited for Mother's Day coming up lol. I am getting a waffle maker finally! lol I know that is probably dumb but I have wanted one forever! We also have Memorial Day in May as well. My May is pretty busy actually. Mother's Day, the wedding, Memorial Day and we get to find out what we are having next month! YAY

Do you have a date set for the ultrasound Momma? One more week today for us!!

Memorial weekend is Victoria weekend up here. But generally, its called may long weekend :rofl: I have my OB appointment next month on the 23rd. Will get a better idea of what Im looking at for the delivery. If I can try a vbac or if its just best to schedule a c-section. I bet once its stinking hot I wont care how they get baby out! Lol

I love mothers day. Its eveb better noe that DD is old enough. She makes me the best little gifts at day care. I will miss when she stops making them and starts buying them. I love the homemade ones more because she is sooo proud of it. Its awesome!

Well, pain has subsided, so antibiotics seem to be helping. Feeling I'd say 25% better today, so thats great. Especially considering its beautiful out today. but DD is off to daycare and DH went fishing, so have to figure out what to do with myself. I dont want to sit inside wasting the weather.

No we don't have a date yet :( My next appt is the 18th but that is just to give some blood and hear the hearbeat again :) He said we can schedule it at that appt.

I really want to do vbac but with the way I was cut I guess it makes me more prone to placental abrubtions so we will see. The doc said he was going to look in to it. I agree though, I really won't care how the baby comes out by that time!

My DD is still kind of little to understand what Mother's Day is but either DH or my mother in law always helps her make a nice little crafty thing for me :)

Hi ladies

momma - I bet u are so excited to hear the heart beat again , I can't believe how quickly the time is going !!

TTC - good to hear the pain is easing a little for you. WOW one week until u find out...where has that time gone ?!!

AFM - well, I did a pg test today, they said to do one to make sure it's negative and that there is no remains left... but it was positive...how long do u think until it starts testing neg ? I have read it can take a bit longer that a week !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->