CD10 ..would love a buddy

You know, I actually never took a pg test after my mc. I probably should have because I didn't get a d&c so I am not sure how long it takes. But I did get some blood tests done a couple days and then a week after the mc until my levels were finally 0.

We are pretty excited :) Most everyone thinks its another girl but my mother in law thinks boy because I lost weight in my legs and arms and am only gaining in my little belly lol. With my DD I gained weight all over. Also because the heartbeat was 150 and she said that was lower so she says boy. I am going to try not to over think it or worry about it until I know for sure!

glad your feeling better ttc! sinus infections are terrible. I can't believe it's almost time to find out what your having, i' so excited for you. time has gone by way to fast, hopefully we'll be hearing what your having soon momma. I' not sure how long you wait try. They say the levels drop just about as fast as they rise. I would give it another week or two and try again? Not to much going on here, just going with the flow.

Yep, sinus infections.do suck! Lol but yea, little less pain today but still stuffed up of course. Noticed my lymph node on the side infected is huge! Lol

Im becoming sooo impatient to find out! All i keep thinking the closer it gets is that I should have know a few weeks ago lol but ohhh weell! On the plus side, baby will be just about viable when we get to see him or her, so that will be cool.

Do you have a scan date yet momma?

Try- Id give it another week before testing again. But yea, might take a few weeks I guess. I dont know much about levels and what not to be honest. I know my SIL and brother had to wait 1 1/2 months before the doctor gave her the ok and she had a d&c. I think its just to give your body the chance to heal incase of any scrapes left.

Yep, sinus infections.do suck! Lol but yea, little less pain today but still stuffed up of course. Noticed my lymph node on the side infected is huge! Lol

Im becoming sooo impatient to find out! All i keep thinking the closer it gets is that I should have know a few weeks ago lol but ohhh weell! On the plus side, baby will be just about viable when we get to see him or her, so that will be cool.

Do you have a scan date yet momma?

Try- Id give it another week before testing again. But yea, might take a few weeks I guess. I dont know much about levels and what not to be honest. I know my SIL and brother had to wait 1 1/2 months before the doctor gave her the ok and she had a d&c. I think its just to give your body the chance to heal incase of any scrapes left.

Hi ladies!
TTC- I hope that sinus infection goes away soon! Can't wait until you find out what you're having:flower:
Try- just from my experience with a MMC in Nov 2011. I was actually 12w1d and the baby measured 11w5d. I had a D and C the next day and I ended up temping that month just to see if I would o and I o'd 17 days after the D and C and I bled for 14 days. I did conceive that next cycle and it was a chemical. I would say that because baby died at 8 weeks your hcg probably dropped quite a bit before you had your D and C. You might o just like a regular cycle. I think everyone is different. I hope that helps. I hope you're doing ok:hugs: I know for me the prospect of trying again really helped me get through the pain of it:flower: hang in there:hugs:

Hi ladies,

thanks for all ur helpful comments re testing, i think I will just wait a bit longer and hopefully my cycles will go back to normal very soon !!

Hope everyone is having a good day X

glad your getting better ttc, try are you gonna jump right back into ttc, or taking a few cycles off?

Hi,

Well a lot depends on whether my DH is made redundant. We find out on 9th May, if he is then I think we would wait until he gets another job.

They also said at the hospital to wait at least one cycle, so u know what your dates would be...i am still having bleeding so no AF yet.

I hope we can try again soon, i feel i would want too, i have also read that it can be good to conceive within 6 mths of a d and c...so I guess it's just waiting until my cycles go back to normal.

How r u doing cc ?

hope you get some good news try! I'm doing good. not much new to report just bd'ing when we feel like it. hoping we O!

Hi everyone,

My SIL concieved within 6 months (or less then 6 cycles) after her d&c.
I sure hope your Dh isnt made redundant! That would be a bit stressful.

Not too much going on here. 4 more days until scan day! So excited about that!

YEAAAAH TTC! i bet the next 4 days are going to go so slow for you, hope it goes by quickly though. Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

Oh even less then that now CC! Tomorrow is my last day of work and I'm off work until my mat leave is done. So 1 year and 3 months off work! And tuesday morning is our scan! Very excited! Less then 48 hours to go!! lol

How is everyone else getting on?

Hi ladies

Back to work today... feeling a bit sad because I would have been making the announcement today. Ah well, I will just take deep breaths and get through it. Think I will be better once I have seen people.

TTC - Ohhh not long until u find out and finish work, so excited for you !!

cc/momma/marathon - how u getting on ?

OH MY TTC, i'm so excited for you!!!! So for an update, i was feeling really crampy yesterday so i decided to do an opk and it was neg but really dark. so i didn't drink anything held my pee and tried again in 3-4 hrs and it was pos! I got my smiley :) now fx for a bfp!

CC - that's great news, lots of bding then and i really hope u get that BFP !!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

thanks ttc, i hope so too! but if not i'm going back on the clomid next cycle :)

Thanks ladies. My ultrasound is at 11am tomorrow. Very excited. Also off to my doctors for 12:30 to get my letter for my work signing me off work. Not sure how I'm feeling about it to be honest. Think I will miss working actually. But at least spring is here and I can be outside more often. Hopefully that and my DD will keep me busy enough until baby arrives.

Glad to hear you O'd CC! That's exciting to hear without the clomid!!!

cc - Yay for the smiley!! Hope you can get that bfp!!

Try - I am glad you are doing okay :)

TTC - Oh I am so excited that you find out tomorrow! Hopefully your baby is cooperating and doesn't cross their legs lol!! Do you have any guess as to what you may be having??

I am doing pretty well. I can actually feel the baby move a little which is cool. It feels like bubbles or like someone is poking me from the inside lol. I have an appt on wednesday for a blood test. Hopefully we get to hear the hearbeat again and then we schedule my ultrasound to find out what we are having. I have been busy helping planning my sister in laws wedding and my DD 3rd birthday party so I am pretty tired lol.

Wow, Momma! I cant believe your 16 weeks already! Only a month until your half way and can find out what baby is!!! Glad to hear your doing well and keeping busy. I love being able to feel baby. He/she is so strong now, my tummy moves half the time with it. Lol

Im really not too sure. Ive been thinking girl to be honest. But who knows! Lol i was convinced my DD was a boy and she definitely is not! Lol and SHE had her legs crossed, so we really didnt find out. It was more a 'it could be a girl, but im not sure' kind of answer. Lol

Im hope work wasnt too hard Trying. I cant imagine going through what you have and im so sorry. I guess every little milestone will be tough to get through. Hopefully you will have a new little baby to have milestones with soon :hugs:

glad to hear all you ladies are doing well. and you better update us as soon as you find out ttc! i'm hoping this is it for us too! hopefully i'll some some good symptoms pointing to a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->