CD10 ..would love a buddy

TTC - Sooo excited for you, please let us know !!

momma - so pleased u r feeling baby move, it's such a lovely feeling !!

AFM - I think I am oving, I woke up and thought i was bleeding but when i looked it was ewcm !! Maybe my body is now going back to normal, hopefully AF will come in two weeks then I can start charting again.

cc - gl with getting that BFP . r u charting still ?

no i'm not doing anything try! i hadn't even been using opk's, temping, checking cm, or cp. i didn't feel right sunday that's why i did the opk and it was pos! so now it's just a waiting game to see if af shows or a bfp. i'm still really crampy though today so who really knows whats going on??? Oh TTC hurry up with your appt!!!!!!

Oh I have kept checking all day to see if TTC has updated LOL !! What time is it with you ? It's Tuesday 5 15pm here !!

It's tuesday 1:25pm here right now! i keep checking too! HURRY UP TTC LOL

I can't wait either. I was waiting to check to make sure she had posted something but NOTHING! lol

Sorry for the wait ladies!

Here is our little peanut saying hello! And we're proud to announce, it's a BOY!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• ultrasound 23weeks and 4 days.jpg
    ultrasound 23weeks and 4 days.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
TTC - WOW that is amazing news...congratulations TTC !! I bet ur DD is so excited to have a little brother !!!

Thanks Trying!! She doesnt know yet as she is at daycare. Will be telling her when we pick her up. But she sure will be excited!

Im still in shock its a boy. I thought girl for sure lol then again i swore my DD was a boy haha

Cant wait to start the little boy shopping!

He's beautiful TTC! congrats on such a precious little man! boys are so much fun. so happy for you! and can't wait to hear what your having momma :)

Oh there are so many cute little boy outfits, I love all the little boy baby gros !!

It's so nice to have one of each !!Do you know ur due date ?

Due date is still the same. Aug 11th as far as I know. Baby was measuring right on track. So its just my uterus that is bigger then it needs to be just yet.

Ive always loved buying baby girl clothes as they are so sweet, but im sure i will get used to the boy clothing

Oh yay a boy!! :) So excited for you TTC!! You just never know what you are having until that ultrasound!

Everyone in my family thinks I am having another girl. It doesn't really matter to me but it would be nice to have one of each. But then I think, two precious girls? that would be fine too!! I honestly have no idea what I am having. Just have to wait a couple more weeks :)

We kind of do CC. But I'm not totally sold on the name. DH wants to name him after his dad, and the name would be Dean. But his family has a horrible habit of calling DH's cousin and uncle Jr and Sr because they have the same name and I don't want that to happen with ours. It would drive me crazy to no ends. Soooo I've told DH I'm not totally sold on the name, he's not thrilled but said he'd think about us picking one more name and choosing his name from those two when he's born. So we will see. We have 3 months to figure it out I guess!

i understand is he totally against using dean as a middle name??? Yeah you have plenty of time to decide, i didn't pick my boys names until the day they were born!

It will all work out TTC lol. Naming is actually a hard thing to do.

Had my appt today. They took the blood for that protein test and we finally have a date set for my ultrasound. It's May 10th! So that is when we will find out. I am excited!

Yay!!! Thats so close momma! And your finding out gender?

Yep, we have some time to go. But as long as DH knows how I feel, thats all that matters at the moment.

So how is everything else going?

We are for sure going to find out the gender! I will be 19w5d at the time of the ultrasound but that's close enough to 20 weeks lol.

My DH and I are still not set on any names for either gender lol. And you do have some time. I told him we really shouldn't get into it until we find out what we are having first. And then you really have time until the baby is born!

Oh haha I forgot to mention when my dr was trying to listen to the heartbeat, we heard it and then I guess the baby kicked the doppler and started moving around and doing flips so it was really hard to get an exact reading on the bpm lol! My dr was surprised that baby was moving around so much. I had some orange juice this morning before the appt and I guess that makes babies move around alot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->