CD10 ..would love a buddy

momma - that is so funny, sounds like u have a strong little bubba in there !! I have heard that sweet drinks can make the baby move a lot more !!

There is plenty of time to think about names etc...that's the nice bit to do whilst you are waiting for bubba to some out !!

AFM

My manager asked how i was doing and I got a bit upset, haven't been upset for ages so think it's probably hormones !! feel a bit silly now but I think I have been waiting for her to ask how i was. Now that conversation is done I feel a lot more relaxed arouns work.

Do you think your Oing soon Trying? I know you had mentioned it a few posts ago.
Glad you can start to feel a bit more relaxed at work. I'm sure that will help you some

Momma, that's so cute. This LO used to do that all the time, except now he's a lazy bum and sleeps all day and is awake all night :rofl: He's been waking up right before I go to sleep and then I can feel him a few times during the night and when I wake up,and then he's quite during the day. Lazy bum indeed. He better not keep this routine for after he comes out! lol

How strict are they about having to be 20 weeks in the states? I only know Canada's rules and they are stupid, lol Lucky for me I was almost 24 weeks, so didn't matter!

glad you had a wonderful appt momma! can't wait to hear the news on your babes less than a month to go :) Lol ttc hopefully he fixes his sleep schedule and not be up all night.

TTC - There aren't any "rules" that I know about on having to be 20 weeks or anything. It is just the normal thing to wait until 20 weeks. But on average the ultrasound can be done anytime after 18 weeks or something like that. Of course you want to wait longer if there isn't a problem so they can see everything clearly.

My DD did that with me. She was up all night when I was pg and then quiet during the day. Luckily, she was sleeping through the night before she was 2 months old. My DH said that she was rolling around when they would try and do the ultrasounds alot too. They must not like that lol.

Hi ladies

How are we all doing ?

AFM - well thank goodness it's Friday !! this seemed a really long week LOL

Enjoy the weekend whatever you may be doing !

hey! i know, the week has seemed really slow for me too. were having a get together tonight for a start off to race season, so it should be a lot of fun! hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Hello ladies!

Im glad everyone is doing well. The work week always seems to take forever and the weekend always goes by so fast!

Nothing going on for me really. Finally almost done planning my DD's bday party. I have the dress fitting this Sunday for my sister in laws wedding...nothing super exciting :) I am so tired though. I thought this was supposed to go away by now but I still am tired and have no energy!

Oh Momma, I've been feeling super tired this week too! I found that whenever baby would go through a growth spurt, I'd be really tired and really hungry. Just like today lol
How old is your DD turning?

This week has gone by slow...and I haven't even been working! :rofl:

Does any one know the rules around the dentist while pregnant? My DD has her appointment on tuesday, but am wondering when I will be able to have mine since it's been a long while. I just can't remember. I had happen to go right before I got pregnant with DD, so wasn't an issue.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm going to do some gardening this weekend I think. Promised my DD she could help me plant some new flowers. Just have to summon up the energy to drag my butt around. lol

My DD is going to be 3 on April 30th :)

That must be what is happening to me because I am just so tired. Baby is of course pretty active too :)

I am not 100% sure about the dentist thing. I know that you shouldn't get xrays of your mouth unless it is an emergency. An regular exam and cleaning won't hurt anything. They might recommend that you just wait until baby is born. It might be different where you are though.

TTC- i think u r safe to go for a check up, in fact I think they recommend that you do as PG can make gums softer. I don't think u can have x ray tho !

It sounds like everyone is doing nice things for the weekend, I think we are just chilling and enjoying doing nothing !!

i know that you can't do x rays but you can do everything else. I had to have a tooth filled when i was preg with my youngest. they did everything except i didn't get the gas. i just got the numbing shot! have a wonderful weekend ladies!

Ugh, ladies! I am so embarrassed. We had our fittings for our bridesmaids dresses for my sister in laws wedding yesterday. I didn't think anything of it but I was standing the whole time (about an hour) waiting for the lady to look at the dress. Finally I stood up there and it was mine turn to get fitted. after about 10 minutes I started to feel sick. I guess I turned pretty pale too. Then I started to feel dizzy, shaky and lightheaded/headache. I was like oh my god I have to sit down. The lady was like oh! and brought me a chair, some water and a cookie lol. I felt better after like 2 minutes of sitting down and drinking water. I seriously almost fainted! I don't know if it was because I was standing for too long or maybe my blood sugar was low or something.

It was weird. I have never had that happen to me when I was pregnant before. My mother in law kept asking if I had or drank that day. I did. But not since noon and it was then like 5:30 so I guess that wasnt good. Anyway, I was just a little embarrassed that I almost fainted during the fitting. I still have a headache from it today even. I am trying to eat and drink plenty of water.

oh no momma, that sounds terrible! i'm so glad you didn't faint. I have been feeling awful for the last couple days i have a terrible headache and my stomach is just not happy with me, i think i might be getting the flu! ugh i think i'm gonna try and take a nap.

I just LOVE taking naps! I only get to take them on the weekends though lol.

I know. I am glad I didn't either. I guess I better keep a small thing of water and some little snacks with me when I go anywhere lol.

i would too! keep some little candies in your purse and something to drink. that sounds scary. other than that how was the get together for the fitting?

It was awkward actually. Im close with my DHs younger sisters but not the older one. She gets mad about it and me and the younger ones drove there together. You could tell his older sister was upset. But what can you do? The sister that is getting married says im more supportive than the older one and she really thinks of me as a sister more than her own. Oh well.

Anyway, the dresses are pretty and comfortable! I can have a big belly and still fit in it lol.

Hi ladies,

momma - so glad u didn't faint, having something sweet with you sounds like a good idea, in case it is was your blood sugar level.

ttc - hope ur not getting flu and that u feel better soon,

AFM feeling pretty down at the moment. Nothing seems to be going right for us at the moment. It seems my DH is probably going to be made redundant and the waiting to find out is causing so many arguments between us. I really want some good news to come our way !!

so sorry your having a hard time try! hopefully they get everything figured out and you dh will still have a job. i feel for you momma, luckily i my dh only has one sibling and it's a brother so i don't have to worry about stupid girl drama, i know it can be terrible i have 2 sisters of my own.

Im really sorry trying! I can relate kind of. DH's boss is always trying to get rid of him. Mostly because he makes too much and she'd rather replace him with someone who makes less. In any case, it causes a lot of stress for us too. Its been going on for a few months. He is looking for somethong else before anything happens at work. But we have definitely caused a few fights between us.
I stress out so easily when it comes to job and money stuff. My dh is a lot more laid back about it.

I hope something works out for you trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->