CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies

Thanks for your kind advice, i think it's the not knowing about my DH job that's getting me down, just have to take deep breaths and deal with what life throws our way !!

Well, i think i know why I have felt down, woke up this morning with AF pains, so think that might be round the corner for me...would explain why I am so stressy and tearful !! Hope it comes quickly then I know all is back to normal !!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

hopefully af comes and goes quickly, and everything with dh works out in your favor. I have my fx for you!

Hi everyone,

Ohh I can totally understand Trying! Hope af isnt too hard on you!

Well, i had the night from hell. My DD woke up in what im pretty sure was another night terror(walking nightmare basically) and she had to use the toilet and then she started crying hysterically and the next thing i knew, she had cried so hard she was about to throw up, except it got caught in her throat. She started jumping up and down because she couldnt breath. She was choking. Im lucky, we're lucky, ive had years training in first aid. Despite totally panicking myself, i jumped behind her and did the hymlick manuver and after a few thrusts got whatever was stuck in her throat to come out.

I have never been through anything scarier in my whole life! When you see your child in danger like that, its weird because its life YOUR life is flashing before your eyes. It becomes even more apparent how much of your life is tied up in that child. Im still upset about it all. I was up and down the rest of the enight checking on her to make sure she was breathing. I asked her this morning if she remembered and she said no. So i guess its good she doesnt, since she is only 4. But her throat hurts this morning she said.

Sigh...i hope i NEVER have to go through anything like that again.

OMG TTC - that sounds terrible, thank goodness u were able to do that Manever and get that sick out !! ur poor DD must have a terribly sore throat. I can't imagine how you felt in those moment, just thank god that you were able to help her and that she doesn't remember the incident. :hugs::hugs:

oh ttc that's terrible! it must have been so scary for you. It is funny how much your child/children take over your life, but you'd never change it for anything!

You always know that they become your life when they are born, but you never truely know how much until something like this happens. Im just glad she is okay. Shes playing now, totally unaware of how bad last night was. Ahhh the innocents of a child!

i know. thank god they don't remember most of what happens in childhood lol. when my oldest was 9 months old he pushed the baby gate down and fell down a flight of stairs. it was so scary, thankfully he was fine. children are so resilient i wish i was haha

Yea, my DD wasnt much older then your son and she did the same thing. I think she was maybe 13 months and hadnt been walking long. My sister was watching her and she pushed the gate over and fell down about 9 steps made of tile and then hit her head on a stack of tiles. My mom was redoing her stairs at the time. Its a scary thing. You feel like your heart stops right there and then.

Oh TTC I am so glad she is okay! Those types of things are very scary! Glad you knew what to do.

My DD was eating a gummy snack and she started choking. She wasn't even 2 yet and I just threw her over my knee and had to wack her a couple of times on the back to get it out. She finally threw it up. Scariest moment so far in my life!

ughhh....i'm kinda temped to test tomorrow morning, but i don't think its going to be a bfp :( should i test or should i wait? tomorrow would be 10-11 dpo, and fertility friend has my af predicted for fri. what should I do?

Uhmmm...it's totally your call. How are you feeling??

Do u have any symptoms CC ? 10/11 dpo may get a result, if u do an early response. fingers X if u do !!

Whenever you want CC. See if you can wait a little longer if you are too unsure. But I agree you should use an early response either way. Let us know!

i do have frers, but i didn't today. i'm thinking about waiting until sat. It's one of my friends 21st birthday so i'll need to know then anyways if af isn't here. i feel fine, no real symptoms. i'm pretty sure it'll be bfn :(

still early cc....fingers X u can still get that BFP

Hope everyone is ok,

AFm those AF symptoms seemed to have disappeared...wondering if it was ov cramping, yesterday I had loads of ewcm but today nothing. I feel like my body is gearing up to do something. I expect it will take a while to get back to normal.

Hope everyone is doing ok and looking forward to the weekend XX

Im sorry CC! I was really hoping it would be positive!

Does sound like maybe you O'd try, hope it doesnt take too much longer to return to normal for you!

thanks for the support ladies, but pretty sure af is here, right on time. started spotting and cramps are full force so by end of day it should be full flow. starting clomid on sunday, thankfully i already have it!

Well, the nice part is, is that your body O'd on its own this cycle, so thats good news!
I hope the clomid is the trick to get those nice healthy eggs for you this cycle!

cc - I really hope the clomid works for you next cycle and you get ur BFP !!

Hope everyone else is ok X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->