Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Ahh I hope so! I'm 5(ish) dpo today!! Still not feeling it for some reason. Maybe cause last month I was crazy testing and constantly being let down with all the bfn. I feel really calm this cycle and don't even feel like testing!

Yeh temp spike is good hun, u might get a dip tomorrow cud be implantation dip , I think I'm 4 dpo but not sure yet stil gonna test opk incase it happens gain x

I got two sets of Pos OPK last month...a week apart...it happens! I felt like I got an extra chance last month! Now its just my turn to get that pos! Hehe....CP is getting in a better position still...so thats good..I guess my body is doing what it should!

O did u hun, it's getting more common I believe , I'm gonna keep testing just incase, wat cd did u gave both ur pos opks last month x

Im not really sure on mine....I had laproscopic surgery and a D&C and hysteroscopy done in the very beginning of January. I bled for almost a week after...but did find out I was ovulating durring surgery. (GOOD NEWS!) BUT....I didnt have an actual period until beginning of this cycle so....cut to the end of the story...I had bought the OPK to use once my period came...and started having wierd ovulation symptoms and checked and got a pos OPK in the first few days, and then a neg the next day. So we BD for 3 days and on the third I had what im guessing was Breakthru bleeding for 4 days then had the same symptoms again and used another OPK and got a Pos for 3 days. So im guessing that the second was the O time...but then 13 days later I got AF full blown (much less painfull from the surgery...thank goodness, I used to be useless for 3 or 4 days durring AF pain was that bad I was on narcotic pain meds for them) So this is the first month I hav actually tracked every day...before surgery I was on BC for 4 months had horrible cycyles that were giving me periods every 2 weeks or so...but before that I had long cycles of anywhere from 30-40 days. WHEW that was alot to write....hope I didnt confuse y'all!

Wowzers uve been theo alot this year hun, glad it's easing now hun , my af before maci was incredibly heavy n painful but having her must of done summit I've not had a spot since used to suffer a monthly break out to x

So glad too! Its been much easier this month thank goodness! Hopefully it continues (or doesnt because Ill hopefully be pregnant soon :))

Wow that's crazy Cat!! You've definitely been through alot! I hope this is your lucky month! Randomly took my temp again today, 99.86 fahrenheit or 37.7 celcius! Even higher than yesterday! Hopefully my temp stays up tomorrow am!!

Lovely high temp hun, mines rising slowly , I no that I can get slow rising temps but its annoying x

Still neg OPK for me....will try again tonight....temps look good Kesh! I cant wait to hear if you get your BFP this cycle! How many DPO Pips?

Mine are playing silly burgers with me I'm stil using opks even tho I think I o'd on sat
Look
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/FA8BF300-A0E3-4C94-84BD-B8D9730B2077-4909-000002A72A9E7AE4.jpg
last three are today x
Confused

Ya that's really strange kit! I would say they're negative, but maybe keep testing in case they decide to go positive, have you taken a hpt?

Here's my 6dpo tests! There is definitely a line, but whether or not it's an Evap is another thing. The bottom test does have a bit of color and they thick like the control line. Hard to get a good picture!

I dont see anything? Can you send the photo again....cant wait to see! Good luck Pips...has your chart said you O'd yet?

No o on my chart yet my temps r goin up but slowly n the rise hasn't gone past my highest temp I had to make a cover line or summit like that lol ,
I wanna see your pic kesh!!! X

Here it is lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
Another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
The top one I see a lil summit I think, stil way early huni xx

I think I see something...but not sure...are you going to tes again tomorrow?

Hahah oh you know it! Ill be testing everyday until I get a bfp or af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->