Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

SUPER sore BBs all of a sudden. Its like when you were getting your BBs when you were younger. That pain you feel when they are growing. HURTS!

Whoohoo, some good symptoms Kat!! And atleast your mind is at ease knowing dh is ok being tested! I was afraid to talk with mike about it before too and he was totally cool, he just wanted to prove "it wasn't him" lol

Lol Kesh! I know how you feel! Ive already had surgery to correct my issues so it would have to be him if it doesnt happen soon! Another temp rise this AM. Started to get a very sore neck last night. It hurts like heck! Driving me nutz because I dont want to take any meds in the TWW

Holy crap your temp is high now!!! Hopefully that's a good sign! And I don't blame you for not wanting to take anything!!

I want to but know I shouldnt! Lol. Damn TWW! I just hope it doesnt get worse.

Ok so not sure what to think of this symptom. Its promising but still dont want to get excited because its early in TWW. Im having some constant cramps on the left side near o vary. Has been going on for about 1 hr now. Not painfull but kinda feels like a pulling sensation and slight cramps. Is this normal?

It happens to me quite often after O, but thats just me, its normal, it may not be normal for you if you dont experience it every month!

I usually get O pains a day or so before O and after but usually not on this day. Usually only 1 days after o

Holy crap ladies! Woke up took temp and huge temp dip. Went to bathroom and BAM blood! It pinky redish. More pink mixed in with CM! Holy crap! Holy crap! I think it's IB!!!!OMG

holy crap Kat!!!! I definitely think this is it for you!!!!!!!! Thats awesome!!

I am freaking out! Checked cervix with toilet paper. And blood is red like AF. Hope it's IB!

Oh ya, I defintely would think its IB, especially with a temp dip like that and being 4ish dpo! thats perfect!! You should be able to get a BFP is 3-4 days. Hooray!!

Hey Hun , I wud say ib to with that temp drop, praying it goes straight back up tomorrow
Eekk looking good xx

I'm super excited too this cycle! I'm beginning to wonder if opks are good for me to use?? I'm beginning to notice a pattern with all cycles, it seems like I have my fertile CM BEFORE ovulation, not during. It seems like when O happens I have zero fertile cm, its usually creamy the day before O and the day of my temp rise and so on. For example, so far this cycle I've had 4 days of ewcm, no positive opk yet ... not sure how much longer I'll have ewcm for, but I'm assuming if O is a few days away, it'll start going creamy. Maybe I ovulated a day or two before my temp rise and it just takes a day or two for my temp to rise fully? What do you ladies think??

U can have a fall back rise Hun, it's kinda saying delayed rise lol
I never had Fertile cm my bfp cycle, well I did but before like ur self,
Do u have the lube? I forgets sorry

The only lube type stuff I use is Zestica .. I used it last night in combo with my ewcm just to make sure! I have no other conclusion with my cycles lol, they're confusing the hell out of me! If doing it every other day doesn't do the trick I dont know what will haha

Is that lube sperm friendly Hun?
We used preseed
I'd swear by it, u can insert in or use it on the outside, either way it was fun, normal lubes kill off sperms :(

I always get my version of fertile CM a few days before O too. I think its normal. This is the first cycle that I have had it so close to O. I didnt take anything this month, no OPK, no Prenatals, no Soy, no EPO. Gave myself a break. I did take the prenatals this morning in case this is IB. I talked to my mom and she is the one who got me started on the couch syrup for fertile CM. I was doing it all wrong when I was taking it. You are supposed to take it like EPO. Starting after AF and stopping after O. I was only taking on days we BD. Ive also had the fall back rise too. Where it will go up then down then up again. And FF doesnt pick up my O date until Im 5 DPO sometimes. I think its ok Kesh. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->