Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I did 120,120,160,160,200. Might do the same again!

Yeah I think I just might do that this next cycle, af should be here any day now ... tested today and bfn!

Hey girls! Kesh how are you feeling? Has AF started? Im still waiting for my pre O dip.

I'm good too! Waiting for af, she's due yesterday/today! Good luck kat! Are you trying anything different this cycle?
Pips- good luck at your scan!!

cant wait to see the scan pips! WAHOO! the only thing I am doing different is that im not taking any meds. No Prenatals, no EPO, no OPK, just gonna go au natural this cycle. AF started today Kesh? Sorry about AF! Hate her!

Yep she just started this am. Oh well, I'm pretty used to the concept already. This is cycle 8 so it's somewhat depressing. But I'm going to try and just chill out this month and let things happen.

That is the plan here to! Its actually going well! Got somewhat of a dip in temps so I know O is going to come in the next week or so! Its kinda nice not taking the OPK and temping every day. I think I will temp every day until I confirm O and then stop! The stress is gone this month! This is cycle 7 for me but I have LONG cycles, as you know! So it should be cycle 8!

I totally hear what you're saying. I thought about not temping and no opks this month but I'm just too damn nosy with my body and want to know whats going on lol. Not only that I've been doing research with my body and I'm not sure that my opks are accurate according to my temp rises etc. Something is definitely fishy .. lots of times I'll have +opk after my temp rise ... its just really messed up. So I'm hoping that by trying the epo and soy that this will give me a bfp, I'll be taking the soy cd3-7 instead of 4-8 and Ill be taking a bit more. Im only worry about the pain from ovulation ... last time I took soy it was pretty intense and made sex painful because I felt like he was stabbing my ovaries LOL oh well, the things we do for a baby right?

So bad news!...I had to drive 2 hours to pick up some soy because they didn't have any where I live, got home and opened them this am to realize they're capsules!!!! Not tablets. They're 120mg each too. How do I increase my dosage??

Holy heck Hun, 2 hour drive, gah
So capsules, u can't cut them?
Messy?
Wat about doin 120 120 120 240 240?

Oh no! I would do what Pips said. I think I took 80, 80, 120, 120, 160. I think for one month at least you should be able to take a higher dose. I noticed I have had 2 days of LOADS of EWCM! I think the soy and EPO from last month has helped get my hormones in balance a little! I never get this much EWCM!

It is GLOBS of it! Its the most Ive ever had! and now 3 days in a row! BDing tonight for sure! I really like not doing the OPKs. Im relying on my body telling me when to BD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->