Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Def having some cramps today! They next few days cannot go by fast enough! cramps are a little above where both ovaries are. I wish I had a remote control that could fastforward a few days! lol

Pips - Yep its sperm friendly! Its the same as preseed, you cant buy preseed here in stores, only online, so I bought Zestica, when I read the reviews on it alot of people actually preferred it over preseed. Its not sticky or goopy feeling.

Kat - I will bet $100 you're pregnant. You HAVE to be!!! These symptoms are way too promising not to be!

I hope so! My gums bleed this morning too after brushing my teeth. It is going to be so hard not to symptom spot for the next few days! I don't want to set myself up for disappointment!

I would honestly be shocked if you weren't, I would be disappointed LOL!! Keep us posted!!!

Dh just complained that I am extremely agitated :()

LOL Kat thats hilarious!!!!

PS
Mike proposed to me tonight!!! I'm sooo freaking excited I can't believe this is real life right now LOL

LOL Kat thats hilarious!!!!

PS
Mike proposed to me tonight!!! I'm sooo freaking excited I can't believe this is real life right now LOL

Wahoooo congratulations huni,, that's soooo lovely

Hehe

Yey for the sperm friendly lube to lol
Never thought I'd say that in the same sentence

Kat sounds great cant wait to see ur temp today x

Temp went back up! Bbs and nips are super sore! Kesh! Congrats I am so happy for you both!

So Ive had AF type cramps all day and my lower back is killing me.....im prayin that these are all good signs!

Defo good Hun I had back ache, n cramps
The ache went to my hips n knees to. I hope use done it
Eekk excited x

Ok I thought I was crazy! Im getting pinching pains up to by ribs on my back and down my thighs! OMG This weekend is going to be such a long one!

Oh Kat this HAS to be it. All good signs

Temp went down a smidge. I testing tomorrow ! Eeek

Negative test this morning. Will test in a few more days. Was still a little early!

Defo early, I have everything crossed Hun do u have any more symptoms x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->